Curious about this

i was wondering whether I can only listen to one track a night but alternate the track the other night.

for example- listening to starkq for 6 loops for one night and then day 2 listening to another Major/ultima track?

this way that track is getting plenty of exposure. Almost 6 hours ??

If you just bought Stark, that means you’re on StarkQV2, and 6 loops is a bit much. You can definitely alternate subs on different nights though.

If this is your first foray into SUbClub…start with one loop. Seriously. Even if you feel fine when it’s over, give it a day and evaluate. The processing of the new QV2 happens even (especially) after the sub is over.

If you can handle 1 loop a day for a few days, then try for 2.

2 Likes

You don’t need to listen to six loops. Listen to one. Alternate the next day with something else for sure, maybe rest the day after. That’s what I’m doing but with my custom and WANTED and then alternating the next day using Ultimas. I’m resting the day after that.

You really don’t need 6 loops. Trust me, I’ve done that. It isn’t necessary.

2 Likes

That technology is no joke, read one of my posts in my journal"

Not only unnecessary but also detrimental to your results.

2 Likes

Too much use can lead to energy drain one or two days afterwards, in my short experience.

In the old days, 6 hours/loops was standard… but the tech has become more… powerful? intensified? Either way, the same effect (or better) is now achieved with far less exposure… one per day is typical to start. Huge difference than when I first got into SC in 2019, when the approach was moar… moar… MOAR!!!