Help please! need help with how to best liten to Topics

Just wondering if I can focus on only one topic a night and change it for the next night?

For example, one night I listen only to StarQ for the night, so around 6 hours of exposure. The next night I listen to say Limitless for the night. I can then just alternate every day between those two so i get substantial amount of exposure and give one track per night lots of exposure?

@Palpatine gave you a simple explanation on the other thread.
You opened another thread with a similar question. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yup. Was going to say the same thing as @pacman.

@Pinkypromise123 - please don’t spam the forum with the same question. Wait a bit to get your answer.

PS: Especially with a username like subclub123, do follow subclub rules lol

PPS: welcome!!!

PPPS: this was @Palpatine 's answer to you:

1 Like

sorry! wasn’t aware that it had bad been posted twice. this is my first time navigating the site and i couldnt find my other question anywhere! thanks

1 Like

I think it probably also happened because the subject heading/Title you chose when you asked the question the first time was not really related to your question. As a result, when you scanned all of the topics together, it was not easy to recognize which one you had created.

So there’s another trick: When creating a thread, choose a Subject Title that will make it easy to remember what you were talking about :wink:

You’ll get used to it. You actually get a little notification as well when people respond to a thread that you’ve created.

1 Like