Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

Same here. I remember past cruelties that not only do I wish to forget but wish with every ounce of my being that it never happened. We’re going to get through this.

1 Like

Now, when I cut down on the loops (to four in total) and two days on and one day off, Emperor has kicked in the way it should making me more carefree and expressive yet at the same time more cool and solid. I’ve just figured that it’s much better to get underexposed than overexposed to your subs and I found some interesting post written almost three years ago:

1 Like

The change I’m noticing is great. I don’t feel overloaded anymore and the exhaustion is passing away. The results are there too. I shall definitely stick to my new old routine (four loops of my stack per night). That’s my sweet spot I found one year ago and then I tried to be exposed to subs as much as I could that was a mistake. Less is more indeed.

1 Like

Last night Rebirth was reframing my memories related to my former colleagues at work since their energy towards me was really negative because I didn’t want to hang out with them - toxic people. In the dream I was mocking them insolently. :blush:

They say all of us have their shadow and RM is the title that brings mine to the surface whilst Emperor brings… my nightmare, that is some insanely violent part of me that I’ve always felt was deep inside me but I never dared to look into its eyes let alone try to release it. I feel as if I wanted tear the world apart and bathe it in its blood. Feels fucking awesome and scary at the same time.

I definitely see some elements of Emperor at work after I decreased the amount of exposure.

2 Likes

I thought I could run more loops but it seems to me it’s time to check out the idea I got after Qv2 was released that is; listening to my subs every 10-12 hours (one loop of one Qv2 program at a time only) for three days and then take a day off.

It’s due the power of Qv2 since even running 5 loops a day in total is too much for me and when I ran RM for the first time (one loop only) I felt its power and after 4-6 hours the processing was so strong that for 10 minutes I felt as if I was going crazy. Don’t underestimate that beast. It’s not going to kill you but nobody needs recon or overload.

3 Likes

I just woke up feeling groggy and having a slight headache. I didn’t listen to any sub last night. I’ll be having a break till the morrow and then starting with my new listening routine. The cycle will look like this:

Rebirth (Day1-morning), Alchemist (Day1-evening), Emperor (Day2-morning), Alchemist (Day2-evening), Emperor (Day3-morning), Rebirth (Day3-evening), DAY OFF and then REPEAT the cycle.

Having a lot of intensive dreams related to reframing my past, namely, people laughing at me behind my back when I was young and despising and mistreating me for the clolour of my hair (red). Strong, strong a program that Rebirth is indeed.

2 Likes

I’ll be having a one week washout and then I shall proceed to Alchemist Stage 3.

1 Like

That’s the very first day of my one week washout and I feel a really heavy processing in my mind, also the results are getting much more pronounced…

2 Likes

I woke groggy today even though I slept for almost ten hours. It’s my very first day at new work (I’m a teacher). Gonna see how it goes.

1 Like

Still heavily processing and having a slight headache.

1 Like

Hope you are having enough water, dude!

1 Like

Yes but the state of being overloaded with the processing is massive… four more days left.

1 Like

really? Idk for me Emperor was the easiest and most seamless sub for me. I guess you gotta be ready for it when taking it I guess, but I freaking love Emperor. By far my most favourite sub.

It’s rather a matter of how many limitations you have to deal with. :slight_smile: It shall work great when paired up with LD. Oh, oh, just can’t wait to do so.

1 Like

yeah I think so… maybe toss in rebirth!

1 Like

Still a bit tired mentally and feeling the subs being processed heavily… Three more days of the washout left.

1 Like

Still feeling the heavy processing but I feel more solid and less exhausted mentally. Fortunately, two more days of the washout left. The strong urge to be violent has come back but I keep it in check.

1 Like

After an almost one week washout I ran Rebirth in the morning and I feel it being heavily processed in my mind. That technology is really potent. I’m curious how it’ll go with Alchemist Stage 3 I’m switching to today.

1 Like