Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

It’s interesting but just after writing the previous post I got an email saying I didn’t get a job that would usually make me upset and initially I felt that feeling but then I shook it of swiftly and went back to the mode I described above. It seems the Emperor makes me more vulnerable at the same time helping me deal with my vulnerabilities. I suppose that only related to the initial phase and adapting to its script,

1 Like

I’ve run many different subs, including DR, Stark and Khan and all of it was an easy ride for me and I got very good results but now, on the Emperor, I feel it’s kicking my butt, which I don’t mind BTW. Why? Because not Khan, not Stark and not the Dragon are my “total opposite” but the Emperor. The beliefs the Emperor works on are the beliefs I need to work on most and I don’t see any other real way of advancing on my path without dealing with most of the issues addressed by the Emperor. The main issue is: I’m not capable of this or that.

1 Like

Here’s the very aspect of the Emperor that kicks my ass most:

What’s The Only Difference Between You and the Greatest Men That have Ever Lived?

They believed they could become gods among men, and you DON’T. That’s it.

It’s going to take some time but I have to persist since that program (especially, the aforementioned aspect) is what I’ve needed most for whole my life.

3 Likes

Yesterday, just before falling asleep, I felt that familiar feeling of energies coursing through my body while listening to Emperor.

One certain feeling, thought and attitude I noticed on DR is much more pronounced on Emperor and although it feels like very new to me I’m really comfortable with it. That thing is a deep trust to yourself and confidence that I’ll manage no matter what, that my nature/spirit/mind will always find the right path and I will never get lost. I absolutely love it and it’s interesting how that feeling/thought/attitude doesn’t put me back into my comfort zone, complacency or procrastination. On the contrary, it motivates me to keep going, keep looking for opportunities - KEEP FIGHTING!

Amidst all that excitement about Emperor I forgot to mention the results I’ve got on Alchemist so far:

• Improved maturity
  • No negative self-talk whatsoever
  • No anger outbursts
  • Way calmer
  • My emotions at bay and in check
  • More energetic and optimistic
  • Better understanding of myself, people and the world around me

I just can’t wait till I lay my hands on the new version of Alchemist! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll be running the Qv2 version of the Alchemist tonight! :slight_smile:

The first night on Alchemist wasn’t easy sine I woke up a couple of times. The same thing has happened in the past when starting a new sub. Just the first minute into Alchemist and I felt those familiar energies coursing though out my body. Also my dream were more intensive. Shall see how it goes later on.

For now, nothing more to report apart more and more intensive dreams related to reframing my past relationships that I attribute to Rebirth.

I’m experiencing a slight recon on Emperor and Alchemist on my second day on but I’ll be running it tonight despite of that and then I’ll be taking a day off (or maybe two depending on how it goes tomorrow).

It;s my day off and I feel much better; less sluggish and the recon has decreased. It seems to me that six loops of Qv2 is a bit too much for me and that has occurred in the past so I’ll be switching to four loops tomorrow (2xAlchemist and 2xEmperor). The recon is not severe but it makes me uncomfortable and this is not what I want to experience while using subs. It may be also related to the density of the stack and the fact that Emperor is working on many old blockages at once.

3 Likes

I feel much better and solid today but now it’s clear to me how potent Qv2 is and that rest days are not a joke but a must. I’m still a bit exhausted mentally and I feel the stack being processed in the back of my head. I’ve found my sweet spot that is four loops a day and I shall stick to it for a while, probably till the new technology has been released.

Emperor gave me a better insight into my blockages and what needs to be changed. I know running Rebirth for a longer time is a must and then I’ll be moving to Limit Destroyer. I need to build solid foundations I was not aware I lacked. Especially, those related to my place in the universe, my potential and strengths and also to money.

2 Likes

As I said I had gone back to the previous listening routine:

I run two loops of Alchemist and two loops of Emperor per night, one hour of silence between both tracks and two hours between the two queues.
I run one loop of Rebirth Ultima per day.

I woke up twice or thrice last night when listening to the silent tracks and felt as if my mind was processing the stack heavily. I slept around nine hours in total and woke up feeling groggy in the morning. Before, I could scarcely sleep for six to seven hours and would wake up feeling energetic but I think I was getting overexposed anyway. We Shall see how that routine works in the long run since I’ll not be changing it anytime soon.

No sub has ever rocked my boat as much as Emperor, even Khan was a stroll in comparison to that little beast. I’m tempted to give up on it but I know that program is my… salvation and I SHALL KEEP GOING no matter what.

5 Likes

We can pretty much guarantee that no other subliminal producer has as much hard-hitting, profound scripting as we did.

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve run lots of subs and all of them were an easy ride for me… Emperor feels a bit harsh even though the new technology was applied to it. I’m determined to destroy my limits and go way beyond the programming and unfavorable beliefs and “values” that were imposed on me. I knew it was not going to be an easy ride and that what Emperor offers is something I just have to ingrain into my mind no matter what. I feel my mind trying to fight it off yet surrendering to it and reorienting itself to its goals baby step by baby step.

1 Like

I’ve just figured that to deal with the recon I should take it easy and even try to find something funny yet… educational in the whole situation so here I come:
Emperor is supposed to change your life not towards sex, drugs an R’n’R but towards
Money:

Power:

Sex:

and R’n’R:

5 Likes

I’ve changed my listening routine and it changed the way I’m being affected by Emperor. It feels a bit similar to RM and I think it’s related to internal limits. I feel a strong urge to be violent as it was on RM until I got overexposed to it but now that urge is even stronger than on RM. Also, I’m way more confident and solid and I don’t feel exhausted or mildly depressed anymore.

I switched to two days on and one day off.

2 Likes

Sounds good, amigo. I channelled the aggressive energy through working out and finishing some projects. I guess it’s just the extra boost from EQ.

1 Like

Rebirth puts flashback on me… situations from the past when people mistreated me. It’s like I’m doing something and suddenly those memories come back to me. It’s been happening to me constantly for the last one or two weeks. Also in my sleep.

3 Likes

Same here man

1 Like

Emperor and Alchemist. F’ing A. Brings King Solomon to mind

2 Likes