Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

Would running limit destroyer ultima and rebirth ultima once a day help results manifest or new programming take effect quicker?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

After awhile, yes. At the start, it might actually slow things down, since it’s new scripting that’ll have to be processed.

3 Likes

What’s the main difference between RebirthU and Dragon RebornU? Could you tell us, please?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

3 Likes

I only assume that DRU is more about healing and navigating (finding the right path) and RebirthU is more about reframing and enhancing the results.

2 Likes

RebirthU (Qv2) really kicks my ass if it comes to reframing my identity and I run only one loop a day (on my days on). It’s a tough sub to run now indeed.

8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Mystery solved :face_with_monocle:

When I started running Rebirth (Uv2) almost three months ago I felt as if the boy I was at the age of 5-8 wanted to come back to me and be me again. I mean I noticed some emotional, thinking and behavioral patterns that seemed to me very familiar and like those I had at the age I mentioned. It felt a bit uncomfortable since those patterns were not “positive”. It lasted for the first 3-5 days and then it passed for ever, even though I ran Rebirth for over two months later on.

I saw those old patterns in me for a couple of days although I was totally detached from them on my mind’s level and it seemed as if they had surfaced only in my “body’s memory”.

9 Likes

Nice i always wanted to run this, maybe one day ill make some time for it

Might be good idea to combo Rebirth Ultima with TRE (Trauma Releasing Exercises) I just might do that now. Thanks for the idea!

6 Likes

@James How about that exercise above?

Posting this here especially for those running KhanST1 I find rebirth to be an excellent companion

1 Like

Thanks for posting this.

I have seen something similar running Primal lately and I suspect it to be Rebirth inside.

1 Like

Are you sure that Primal has Rebirth? As far as I know, Rebirth is in Ascension (AM, Emperor) and PS

I am running Primal/Emperor/Wanted custom so it might be also the Rebirth from Emperor. However, it feels like it is coming from Primal.

Yeah, it seemed as if my subconscious had wanted to fight off the new me Rebirth was helping me become. It’s a sign of another great shift in your “personality”. Powerful, powerful stuff.

1 Like

I’m curious do the Zp alpha titles such as ascended mogul Zp etc, have any Rebirth like scripting in it?

Or is it recommended to stack Rebirth with a title like Am to destroy limits?

Or would stacking limit destroyer be better?

1 Like

Limit Destroyer is good for…destroying limits :wink:

Rebirth more reframes past experiences so they don’t bother anymore. Saint said Rebirth is more about helping you be able to see yourself as the person capable of achieving the goals of the stack.

I’d just run all 3. Or if you want a harder-hitting but super powerful stack, do AM+Rebirth+Regen

Rebirth digs up stuff that AM hits on, and Regen would work on the “clearing” of those things.

1 Like

That sounds like exactly what I need.

Unfortunately I don’t have Rebirth bought. And I don’t have the money to buy it either.

Thanks for the advice though!

1 Like