Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

Do you have Regen?

Yea I have regen

1 Like

Iā€™d definitely take a look at AM+Regen then. That might have some unpleasant recon as it works stuff out for you, of course. But by this time next week, 168 hours will have passed whether you do anything different or not. May as well make those hours count!

You got this, bro. You have the potential to kick ass!

@Palpatine brother, can you please tell me what difference will the two stacks yield?

1. Am, Regen, LD

2. AM, Regen, Rebirth

Not really. as Iā€™ve never run those specific titles togetherā€¦always at different times. That may be more of a question for a new thread, or a support desk inquiry. Both would be good I think.

If I were doing this personally, I would use all 4 like I did before with Emperor, Mogul, Libertine and Love bomb.

Day A:
AM
Regen
LD

Rest Day

Day B
AM
Regen
Rebirth

Rest Day

Repeat

1 Like

Oh Mann!! Oh man! Now I need that 26.75 USD to buy rebirth!

do you think Regen + Rebirth + some another title would give extremely strong and profound results from this ā€œsome another titleā€?

Regen+Rebirth should indeed help with any title.

1 Like

why do we combine two them? what is regentā€™s purpose here?

Do you think the 3 title Zp limit will not apply to me? ( I have year subclub experience so far) @Palpatine

No idea. I just do what I do and report the results :slight_smile:

1 Like

See my post above to Mecharc :slight_smile: for the reasoning.

1 Like

oh, right
Iā€™m having a recon right now, feeling very foggy, soā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What do you think about paiting rebirth with Khan stage 2?

Not sure. Iā€™m not really qualified to answer that one. Only really done ST1 and ST4.

Iā€™m currently running stage 4 and Iā€™m thinking if itā€™ll go well with rebirth or any other healing sub. How was your stage 4 experience?
I just have this feeling a healing sub will kind of accelerate the results

ST4 seemed smooth. I get recon from ST1. So I think ST1 is still needed in my case. The smoothness of ST4 may just be me SubC ignoring ST4 :joy:

2 Likes

Since Rebirth Reframes, does it reduce reconciliation?

Iā€™ve been on a washout.

But Iā€™m having severe anxiety attacks twice a day everyday!

2 Likes

Sanguine
" * Stacking Sanguine with another title in your stack at 1 loop every day (or every other day) will help counteract reconciliation generated by your subliminal stack while also enhancing the healing and mood lifting scripting in any of the titles in your stack."

5 Likes

Hey @mecharc try the following

1. TFT Tapping for Anxiety Relief and Relaxation - YouTube
    TFT was helpful to me it may help .
  2. grounding activities like shower , being barefoot on a beach garden
  3. I donā€™t suggest using any subliminal when you have anxiety which is type of recon
2 Likes