Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

OR you could use Regeneration and Elixir and then move to Mind’s Eye+RebirthU.

Khan ST1 is not healing in my opinion, it more like taking off the lenses. Like a man who assumes he can’t be rich because of his upbringing, low IQ, etc. Khan ST1 will shatter those limitations while regeneration will bring them to surface so that it can be dealt with. Also Khan ST1 paired with Elixir gives both healing and destroying effect. Although I believe Khan ST1 would pair better with limit destroyer. If anyone can verify that.

3 Likes

This does make some sense…

“The first stage of Khan lives up to its name, being a powerful take on healing subliminals. With Regeneration being a subliminal that takes you through your trauma and helps you heal them, and Rebirth literally shifting your perceptions to make you feel like a new man, you might think – why another healing based subliminal?”

I suppose LD could be a good stacking sub here but still Khan ST1 is a healing program therefore it would pair up best with Elixir. RegenerationQ stacked with it could be too dense for some people.

1 Like

Those things fall under the Healing umbrella. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Different names, same goal. And that’s what we’re after, ultimately. The goals. I still would like to know if anyone running K-1 stacked with LDU. Didn’t find much on K-1 and LDU combo, I’ll have to test it myself by the looks of it :slight_smile:

I hadn’t considered running Limit Destroyer Ultima but its not a bad idea. Get rid of that belief that you can’t do certain things for whatever reason. I don’t care for the whole " bring it to the surface " part. I would rather it be just fucking gone whatever it is. In my current situation it has become ridiculously easy to feel trapped and unsure of what to do or how. With the changes I have seen from Elixir Ultima I will lay odds that Limit Destroyer Ultima would annihilate that

2 Likes

From the Limit Destroyer Ultima sales page

“You could potentially experience incredible boosts of confidence, bravery and fearlessness in just a few days”

How did I miss that?

4 Likes

Are you running K-1 right now? I’d like to hear how does the combo of K-1 and LDU goes. Elixir is a great title, but it would take more time to remove the all the trash.

1 Like

I haven’t been running Total Breakdown consistently. I wouldn’t say Elixir takes longer.Maybe because its more thorough.I’ve seen changes with Elixir that I haven’t seen or felt anywhere else. I will run both Limit Destroyer Ultima and Total Breakdown at some point today. I definitely want to see how they work together.

2 Likes

Yeah and with this stuff…

It’s a great one to check out. Also I think once you’ve got enough space to breathe, you can switch back to Elixir for long term healing and maintenance.

1 Like

Probably correct

Yeah, test it first and report the results, please, since by the description K-1 is in a much better synergy with Elixir. I would say EoG-1 is a “proper” sub to stack LD with. But again, it’s only about the descriptions but maybe somebody has tested it already.

I think you would see it only if you tried both solely and for at least 2-3 days.

Enjoying this. Ran 6 loops of Khan ST1 with Elixir yesterday and things were fine.

1 Like

I’ll follow your journal from now on then since that combo is in the range of my interest and future plans. Thank you!

2 Likes

are you only running K-1 and EU? My experience is quite different… although maybe because I still have other subs…

1 Like

what are your impressions of rebirth ultima so far? been running it with AM and DD, its subtle. I got this awesome feeling today on the highway, imagining being in a freefall or astral projection (I used to sort of be able to do it while meditating, maybe im too clingy to safeness, sertainty, and fear of loss to really dive in).
Anyways a state of just being free of any cares or precaution or doubts/fears. an epiphany I got maybe, of a state I want to embody more.

1 Like

@openmind, here’s the freshest example of the use of RebirthU in a stack. Thank you, @Rhinesuchus for sharing your experiences with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any comprehensive description of RebirthU experience from long term users?

1 Like