Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

I go back and forth. That may change though if I manage to get hearing aid for my left ear. I may be forced to use only headphones which is ok

1 Like

May I know how it went, please? How did you react to adding RU to Khan ST1? I just read one guy had a nasty reconciliation after doing it since ST1 is for destroying (bad, bad , bad feelings, beliefs etc.) and RU supports building/rebuilding and, personally, I would rather stack it with ST2.

I went with Libertine V2 instead. Havenā€™t done the RU-while-asleep thing yet.

I see. This is what that user wrote about stacking Khan ST1 with RU:

Turned out it was a good move (running Khan ST1). Ran Khan ST1 once and I felt the effects right away - more stable mentally and emotionally. Since I got it I listened to it 4x and it provides me a grounding feeling.

Unfortunately for me it seems that it isnā€™t compatible with Rebirth. I was already feeling good after Khan and my intuition told me to just focus on Khan for breaking and recalibrating myself. Yet my mind wanted more; Rebirth had been working great, I love the description of it and I wanted to stay loyal to it. So I went against my gut feeling and listened to it once. A short burst of anxiety came up. It wasnā€™t near as bad and long lasting as Regen but it was there. I donā€™t know if it was because of me consciously noting the incompatibilities between Total Breakdown and Rebirth (Saint said TB is bulldozing the building while Rebirth keeps the building and uses it with a new purpose) and it bled into subconsciousness causing resistance alike.

2 Likes

My intuition tells me Elixir + Khan ST1 pairs a lot better than Rebirth + Khan ST1. Looks like it just may be true.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s my very next stack and then ST2 + RebirthU.

Iā€™m running Elixir and Khan ST1, Tue-Thu-Sat x2.

Almost my 2nd week, i quite feel sad and depress. I think its reconciliation. Staying strong for a breakthroughā€¦

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your subliminal history? Are they the very first subs youā€™re running? Did you do any healing/limitation destroying stack?

Started subliminals last year, only with subliminal club.

For KhanQ ST1, 2020 May for 30days. Iā€™m also running EFQ ST1 and QLQ ST4 at that time. My goal was to complete each stage for 30 days. I was consistent and managed to complete it ST4 for Khan and EmpFit.

I did try Rebirth Ultima and Limit Destroyer Ultima for 30days last August.

During this month, Iā€™m again bombarded with my personal issue. Taking things ā€œpersonallyā€ which Iā€™m still working onā€¦

I decided to include a healing sub for this month for 30days, schedule is Tue-Thu-Sat

Morning
KhanQ ST4 x1
KhanQ ST1 x1
EmpFit ST4 x1
Elixir Ultima x1

Evening
KhanQ ST4 x1
KhanQ ST1 x1
EmpFit ST4 x1

I chose Elixir Ultima because of this ā€œWith each loop, you will become healthier, more stable, more grounded in your realityā€.

I donā€™t have Regeneration, decided to use KhanQ ST1 instead.

My first week, I felt really sadā€¦ my past regrets seems to immerge. Yes, it will take time to healā€¦

My second week, I felt sad and depress. However, I do understand this is part of the healing process. I want to be strong and keep on going.

On the side note, Iā€™m learning NLP which is very helpful to be aware on whatā€™s going on.

3 Likes

I started using ElixirU and Regeneration 4 nights ago and itā€™s working like a charm if it comes to healing, improving your mood and taking control over your emotions. Iā€™ve been toying with SC subs for six months too and 4 days ago I finally decided to do it ā€œrightā€. Healing (ElixirU+Regenerator first) and than move to building solid foundations for Khan, EoG or QL so after doing my healing stack (1-2 months for it, I suppose) Iā€™ll be mowing to Emperor Q and Rebirth. I wish youā€™ll consider this course of action too. Read @Lion 's journal, heā€™s walking this path too, actually, he inspired me to follow it too. There are some more guys (with a lot of experience with SC subs) who are doing healing now too.

4 Likes

i learnt some NLP way back in the day, my favorite book was ā€œThe big book of nlpā€ by Shlomo Vaknin
but i also read a lot of books on it, very good stuff for habit change and self improvement

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m also reading @Lionā€™s journal. I was thinking about Regeneration + Elixir combo as well. I just thought of using Khan ST1 since I already have it. However, letā€™s see after 30 days :slight_smile:

Yeah, was thinking also 1-2 monthsā€¦ but the holidays are comingā€¦ I really donā€™t want to feel like this :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m hoping I can switch to SanguineU on Decemberā€¦ then again one step at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I also have it, partly read and using it as a reference. Iā€™m still a newbie in NLP though, learning from Udemy too :s)

1 Like

Frenchmen are used to saying - embarras de richesse. Choose carefully your path. If you feel you need healing, do it first, if you think you need to build solid foundations, thereā€™s nothing better than Emperor or Khan.

2 Likes

I feel like Khan ST1 + Elixir is a good alternative to RegenerationQ + Elixir if you know that the type of healing that you want to do is particularly for emotional-social stuff or if you want to setup success for a future social sub (e.g. Khan ST4)

1 Like

I would rather say it looks like a natural way of evolving to switch from RegenerationQ to Khan ST1 stacking both with Elixir.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I can agree with that. RegenerationQ as a more general healing to start off with, then Khan ST1 when a specific healing issue is decided upon.

1 Like

What type of healing sub is best before using Mindā€™s Eye?

That was my previous plan but then decided to switch to Emperor and Rebirth in four weeks.

@King I would say Rebirth.

Rebirth is great for trying to make an identity/practice shift that another (non-healing) sub tries to do.

1 Like