King, Warrior, Magician, Lover

Hm, you’re right. Looking at my spread sheet I actually noticed that I stacked RebirthU with Khan back in November and December. It makes sense to clear the way and reframing it with Rebirth, and also Rebirth is probably in all Q cores most likely.

1 Like

Started feeling a bit of a sore throat and since I’m seeing family tomorrow decided to run AEGIS: Covid-19 moreso as a protection of them. I highly doubt this is covid but I just want to be extra cautious around them.

1 Like

Also, Rebirth seemed to help quite a bit with easing any discomfort from going back to ST1. Other than the sore throat thing, I did not notice any resistance or reconciliation to the ST1 script.

1 Like

KhanST1 has been buttery smooth since yesterday. Running RebirthU before certainly has helped smooth the process over. This seems to be my ideal healing stack (with Paragon here and there to heal physically).

1 Like

Planning to do this healing stack for at least a week but if it’s still running smooth and my intuition tells me to stay on it longer I will.

I’m excited for Saints stack rotation article to come out, as this is more or less what I’m experimenting myself currently by rotating in some healing before heading back to my main stack. Excited to see what happens.

My theory as to why Rebirth pairs so well with KhanST1. Since Khan Total Breakdown is breaking down everything that holds us back from our highest, most Khan-like potential, that requires crushing down and breaking of old engrained patterns we’ve been following for YEARS. Sometimes dating as far back as childhood.

Since these patterns are so deeply engrained into our psyche and way of being, when a powerful healing sub like KhanTB attempts to tear down those patterns, it’s quite a bit of a shock to our system since we’re so used to them - similar to how old habits can be so challenging to break.

Rebirth reframes the past in such a way that we are more open to releasing these old ways of being, making way for KhanTB to do its thing in a much more smooth, efficient, and effortless way.

2 Likes

I should mention too that the Spartan mentality has stuck with me, despite not running it since last Saturday. I got poor sleep last night due to starting to feel sick, and even though I was lacking sleep and under the weather I still got to the gym and completed a solid workout with squats, deadlifts, and bench (all heavy).

3 Likes

Feeling a strong urge to move out of my house. I live in a beautiful place but honestly I can’t stand to live with someone anymore. My roommate’s pretty chill and respectful for the most part but I just feel a dissonance not living on my own. A king needs his own castle and I’ve been on the lookout for the proper next move.

7 Likes

I’ve been at a family gathering today and just feeling so calm socializing and being around family. I used to get a slight bit of anxiety in these scenarios but not today.

3 Likes

Noticing a sense of dissonance with my family. Like I’m realizing I have no real role models in my family. No real success stories or people I look up to.

That’s alright though, I’m building my own legacy and have a long life of glory ahead.

3 Likes

Running Rebirth this morning and doing a major purge of my childhood room. There’s a lot of old clothes, papers from school, and general clutter that I’m highly motivated to clear out.

It’s interesting because I’m not living here and only come home to visit a couple times a year. It’s more like my spirit is telling me this is necessary to release this old physical clutter to clear way for the new higher way of being.

2 Likes

I have definitely experienced that your physical “stuff” can be tied to your mental/spiritual self. Like they say people with messy rooms tend to have messy, disorganized minds. I’ve found a lot of solace in the past after doing a deep cleaning out of my closet, so it’ll be interesting to see what happens after I clear out my CHILDHOOD closet.

I’m being so strongly and internally motivated to do this, like the first thing I did upon waking was go through some of my old papers in closet and put them in a junk pile. Very intriguing especially cause I’m doing my temporary cycle of Rebirth and Khan Total Breakdown. Metaphorically breaking down my past to be reborn as a higher version of myself :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Been noticing I’m a lot more playful and cracking a lot more jokes around my family. And the interesting thing is they’re a lot more responsive to my humor. Just generally feeling more free to be myself around them which is huge because I used to feel stifled as a kid so definitely noticing a shift / healing in that area.

4 Likes

Ran a loop of KhanTB earlier and finished off the day running Paragon custom with deep sleep. Been feeling slightly under the weather and I just want to fight this off for good before I head back next week.

1 Like

Meeting up with some old friends from high school tomorrow. It should be interesting to see how things are after running these subs for so long.

3 Likes

Overall feeling really lethargic all day. Probably from the healing of Rebirth and KhanST1, but also from physically healing from this slight illness. It’s a good time to feel this way as I am just chillin with my family this weekend. Hoping this clears up soon.

2 Likes

Decided not to hang out with my high school buddies tonight. Been focusing on following my intuition more and more lately, and my intuition gave me a resounding NO whenever I’d think about making the hour long drive over to my friend’s house. Instead, I finished the deep purge of my childhood room, and WOW I threw out a lot of crap.

It feels so liberating to get rid of all this old stuff that was literally buried in my closet. I feel so cleansed in a way. Ready for a new chapter in life.

2 Likes

I should mention that I went through old letters, cards, and pictures of my ex. Felt a weird mixture of sadness and nostalgic joy while looking over this stuff. It felt like a bit of a final closure on what was a wonderful relationship. I feel KhanTB and Rebirth were calling me to deeply connect with the last physical remnants of our relationship before energetically cutting ties with her for good.

Going to watch a movie with my mom and dad, and enjoy our last night together before I head back.

3 Likes

Turned out to be a great decision just to stay in and hang out with my parents. I don’t get to spend much time with them since we live multiple states away, so I’m trying to cherish as much time with them as possible. In the past I would’ve done everything I could to try to get out of there and hang out with my friends, but as I’m getting older I’m appreciating the time we get to spend together more and more.

3 Likes

Good stuff, man. A lot of mature realizations and wise usages of your time.

The healings are very good too. You are becoming more emotionally and mentally healthy with respect to past relationships and dealing with the things you have (and are currently cleaning out). I had a similar experience in DR ST4 where I threw out a lot of old stuff and was glad that am coming closer to being a minimalist.

3 Likes