King, Warrior, Magician, Lover

Hey y’all, it’s been a while since I’ve journaled on here. Been running the Khan / WANTED stack for the past few months since WANTED’s release with tremendous results and figured it’s time to up my game into the custom realm.

I took a week long washout while hiking through the beautiful Rocky mountains, which gave me ample time to consider my next moves in life. I was without internet or cell service for much of the trip which served as a beautiful escape from the daily inundation with technology, and allowed for much needed periods of silent contemplation; a sort of re-connection with myself.

Through this reflection, I discovered a lot about myself, my strengths and my weaknesses. I’ve been particularly intrigued by looking at my life through the context of the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine: King, Warrior, Magician, Lover.

This stack will address these four archetypes from a personal standpoint.

My biggest area of weakness is by far the WARRIOR. I’ve been much more of a tactical thinker than a doer. This has it’s advantages in some situations, but has led to stagnation, paralysis by analysis, and not putting my nose to the grindstone and going after my goals. Discipline, execution, willpower, and true grit and strength are what I most need to cultivate in order to fulfill my full potential as a man.

That is why my WARRIOR KING stack will be:

SPARTAN and PCC

This combination of subs represents my EXTERNAL POWER of making things happen through will, strength, fearlessness, discipline, leadership, influence, and integration of the laws of power. I appreciate @JayFlex for showing me the value of Spartan and how this will be able to awaken and enhance that warrior spirit I’ve been searching for.

As for my LOVER KING, this will be cultivated by my custom:

HefnerQ
  1. KhanST4 CORE
  2. WANTED CORE
  3. Chosen of Venus
  4. Focused Arousal
  5. Seducer’s Gaze
  6. Gorgeous Manifestor
  7. Alexander’s Play
  8. Inner Gasoline
  9. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  10. Instant Seducing Tactician
  11. Lifeblood Fable
  12. Long-Range Seduction
  13. Panther
  14. Natural Winner
  15. Furious Ascent
  16. ARES
  17. Rogue
  18. Sanguine
  19. Potentiator
  20. Yggdrasil

A perfect blend of modules designed to address all of my shortcomings when it comes to creating the love life of my dreams. I carefully crafted this custom for weeks, and am beyond pleased with the results. I’m someone who historically overindulged in other’s opinions (Rogue), fearful (Furious Ascent) of rejection causing shame (ARES) around my reputation (Lifeblood Fable) causing me to be overly passive (Panther), not making my intentions known (Seducer’s Gaze, Focused Arousal), and wasting many of the opportunities I’ve had with beautiful women (Potentiator). Then, when things didn’t work out I’d get in my head and beat myself up about this “failure” (Natural Winner, Sanguine). I desire a life filled with multiple (Alexander’s Play) beautiful women (Gorgeous Manifestor, Yggdrasil) who love (Chosen of Venus) and desire me (WANTED), all while building my Kingdom (Khan).

As you can see, modules were carefully selected to address shortcomings as well as desired outcomes.

This sub represents my INTERNAL POWER, not just with women, but through my inner strength, confidence, and conviction. Yes, it is focused much on the cultivation of a supreme love life, but it goes beyond that. It’s the internal strength and conviction to hold myself in the highest regard, with the highest standards for how I should be treated by others, the drive and motivation to dream big, and the utmost confidence to act on these dreams without being held back by the internal bullshit that keeps us from being our best. To let go of the perceived limits of societal and cultural conditioning to be the best man I can possibly be.

And lastly: the MAGICIAN KING. I’m a natural Magician: the intelligent, thinking, scheming, philosopher type. That’s why Stark resonated so much, and was the first sub I purchased from SubClub. For years, I’ve been overly dependent on the Magician ways at the expense of the King, Warrior, and Lover. That is why I’ve decided to focus on building up those three elements of my personality first, to strike a more divine balance before re-engaging with the Magician side of my personality. When the time is right, I have my Stark / UA / RM custom waiting in the shadows :wink:

Many thanks to @Yazooneh , @Lion , @Leandros , @Brandon , @Azriel , @anon2351792 and anyone else who helped me with designing my custom. I’ve come so far already yet have never been this excited about the prospects of life and where this journey will take me.

22 Likes

YEEEEAAAAA BRO.
ROCK IT HARD.

All the best to you

And for balance, I woud create a custom that boost all your good/positive aspects as well.

So that you have Funn on your journey

2 Likes

Brilliant! May you be the complete man and successful in your King, Warrior, Magician, Lover archetype goals, @Ice

3 Likes

Thank you bro! Definitely planning on creating a Spartan custom once I get some time with the major program under my belt. I like to get a feel for the major programs first to see what kind of benefits I get from the main core, then compliment with any modules that I feel I need more of a boost in a particular category. That was my approach with Khan / WANTED and will be the same for Spartan.

Definitely gotta include some of those fun, positive boosters in there of course

2 Likes

My question is: what are your strengths and good points?
And wich sub will boost that?

Being charming, uplifting other people, being able to easily connect with others, intelligence, sales, wealth building. That is why Stark has been perfect for enhancing these strengths. I have a Stark / Ultimate Artist / Renaissance Man custom that I will incorporate into this stack once I have some time addressing weaknesses first. Don’t want to dilute it too much right now, but when the time is right I will add that custom back into the stack.

4 Likes

Very nice and good value you have @ice

1 Like

Some results from my first week on this stack:

• Pushing myself harder at my workouts
  • More calm and charismatic in interactions
  • Taking the lead in social interactions. Used to sit back and let convos come to me, chiming in here and there, but noticed myself taking more control of the situations and taking more of a leadership role
  • Getting a LOT more respect from one of my female work colleagues. We get along great now. It was not always this way as I could tell she had some kind of attitude towards me and while our interactions were always cordial and professional, I could feel some underlying resentment. This relationship has improved a lot and all of my work relationships are going great at the moment.
  • Giving WAY less of a fuck about people’s opinions of me (thanks Rogue) - more outcome independent and therefore able to express myself more freely and authentically.
  • Been enjoying a lot of time to myself. Not really feeling a push to socialize even though I’m getting invited to things. Not feeling bad about saying no to social gatherings as I once would.
  • Getting more attractive in the face area. Seems my face is more symmetrical.
  • Back on the dating apps, which I had neglected for a while. Noticing MANY girls of my type showing up (thanks Gorgeous Manifestor) on my feed. A much higher ratio of attractive girls than I’m used to seeing on the apps.
  • Have several matches already with girls I would’ve previously considered “out of my league”. Now I don’t consider any girl out of my league, even models. I know I am high status and a high value man.
  • Usually I would not initiate asking girls out on a date right off the bat (on the apps), but I asked one very attractive girl out on a date. Waiting to hear back from her. Either way I"m good if she’s down or not as I’m realizing more and more how much of a numbers game dating really is
  • Definitely tired from this stack. Khan/WANTED seems to be energy intensive as has been mentioned. I’m still able to be productive and get my workouts in and my tasks done. I feel like Spartan is the perfect compliment to this custom.
  • Getting my commission check tomorrow. Been running RICH as a booster this week to see how it influences my earnings :wink:

So overall I couldn’t be happier with this custom and this stack so far.

7 Likes

Also, my order was incorrectly processed with the standard mask when I had requested Solace mask (they fixed it). So I just received the Solace mask so imma start running that tomorrow and report back any differences in results compared to standard mask.

So far I’m very much liking this one day on, one day off schedule. It seems to work perfectly and smoothly prevents recon (so far).

4 Likes

Haven’t been sleeping great but waking up earlier than my alarm fully energized. I feel this is Spartan working it’s magic :muscle:

3 Likes

I’m noticing just how many beautiful girls are out there. My abundance mindset is growing more and more each day and I am no longer hung up on any particular girl knowing the world is overflowing with them

3 Likes

Been noticing a lot more patterns in seemingly unrelated things. It’s hard to describe with words but basically noticing the interconnected of things. I feel like PCC is factoring into raising this type of awareness.

An example: I was watching the Zach Snyder Justice League movie and when the bad guy came on I’m like “oh that’s Thanos” and then those cubes were like the Infinity Stones. Stuff like that.

2 Likes

I’ve done this in the past myself. Even journaling while sitting in my car by the mountains. It definitely helps you reconnect with your core.

I used to have this book. I did get some use out of it. I find it interesting that you mentioned it. I don’t know of anyone else online who has referenced it.

I took a different approach where instead of trying to be all 4, I identified my strongest archetype and worked to express it more purely. But to each there own. Subbed to this journal.

1 Like

Was able to fast all day with relative ease. Loving the mental toughness I’m gaining from Spartan.

How’s the hefnerQ coming along?

Great. My standards have never been higher. Rejecting girls I would’ve chased in the past. Feeling my true value as a man more and more each day.

Being more dominant and more of a leader in my daily interactions with both men and women.

1 Like

Killing my inner nice guy more and more each day. No patience for peoples games and bs. Hefner and PCC turning me into more of a savage each day

1 Like

Workouts have become a standard. In fact, I haven’t missed a gym day since starting Spartan. Even if I’m exhausted or have a planned rest day I still end up with the urge to do something.

Got a less than great night’s sleep last night yet and woke up very early, worked all day, yet I was still able to crush my workout with ease. Even by the end I had to sort of force myself to stop since I had more than enough energy to keep going.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this stack rotation article to come out. I feel guided to include a healing ‘rotation’ coming up in the coming weeks. Want to eventually re-explore KhanTB stacked with Paragon, and then jump back into this stack to see how much more profound the results become.

2 Likes

An older lady today outright called me so handsome and asked me to be her husband :joy:

2 Likes