Sales $uccess and Masculine Discipline Custom Advice

Has anyone of you, guys, tried True Social before your sales call?

I think it would be great if SC issued an Ultima one could use before their sales call to get into the right state.

This makes a lot of sense.

I really like your thought process for having something light to stack with khan and wanted. Khan + GLM + AM will be so heavily masculine already that you don’t need so much status.

But PCC/IC/AM/GLM is such an amazing combo, I wouldn’t want to see you give it up… it counts as 3 cores in my eyes because all 4 are so comparitively light.

But yes, having RICH ultima in there would also be amazing… hard choice. You could throw it in without removing anything else, it would be kinda dense, but damn it would be good, highly focused, and perfect for your goals.

Then maybe add an extra manifestation module… theres one that makes results feel natural, rather than feel like a sudden onset… that might balance out a big stack

Edit: i don’t think RICH is necessary after all. One manifestation module plus all this wealth and success stuff will give you what you need. Having your custom be totally sales and status focused would be awesome.

2 Likes

A sales specific product is probably in the works. With true sell and Way Of Roi, they’ve got all the pieces to assemble one now.

But if you dont want to wait and are willing to build a custom ultima, the base of it would be direct influencing aura, true sell, voice master, pcc,

Other good ones for a custom ultima could include sanguine/ares/emotional healing (in ultima format makes you feel good, fast), code of loyalty, sacred words, dragon tongue, eagle eye, transcendental connection… those are specific parts of the sales process compared to the base 4 ultimas (DIAura, true sell, VM, PCC) being core to sales as a whole.

You could say that Voice Master is also an “extra” depending on your point of view.

2 Likes

So far, Ascension is working rapidly for @Pacman to get promotions and noticed at work.

2 Likes

Here’s what I’ve narrowed it down to. I eliminated many of the status modules, since as @Billions said AM - GLM - PCC coupled with my Khan custom will elevate masculinity and status to a high enough degree.

I’ve included the reasoning for certain modules or groups of modules. Feel free to critique.

• Ascended Mogul CORE
  • Power Can Corrupt CORE

Main driver of custom

• Inner Circle CORE
  • Transcendental Connection

To build high quality relationships with high quality people. My line of sales is ultimately founded on relationship building.

• Godlike Masculinity (stacking module)
  • Leader of Men

For that masculine essence and leading others. A lot of sales is about leading others to an intended objective.

• True Sell
  • Direct Influencing Aura
  • Story Teller
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Voice Master

Selling (True Sell) and Influencing (DIA) through captivating stories (Story Teller) told in a clever way (Dragon Tongue) with persuasive tonality (Voice Mastery).

• The Way of ROI
  • Eye of the Storm
  • Carpe Diem

Way of ROI to identify highest value habits and activities. Eye of the Storm to engrain high value habits. Carpe Diem to execute these high value behaviors.

• Divine Self-Image
  • Overdrive

Divine Self-Image is pure confidence. Overdrive to fully enhance this positive self-image as well as enhance the success programming in my Khan custom (including Natural Winner module)

• Deep Sleep
  • Sanguine (stacking module)
  • Harmonic Singularity OR Alpha Body Language

Remaining relaxed and free of tension is key to successful interactions. I tend to get tense in the body which translates to tense in the mind thus impeding my social potential. Relaxation is key.

• Debt Annihilator

Since getting out of debt is my main motivator for sales success.

• Omnidimensional
  • Tyrant
  • Mosaic

For stackability and enhanced results

Wish I had room for more wealth based modules. There’s 23 listed so I need to eliminate a few. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

Just so everyone’s aware this is my Khan/WANTED custom which I’ll be stacking with this.

1 Like

Love this. Excellent work!

Now that you’re in elimination mode, I think you should remove this

You could remove omniimension and/or tyrant, because you already have overdrive in this custom + matural winner and yggdrasil in the other one… natural winner + overdrive is an awesome combo, so dont remove OD from this custom (natural winner is in your other)

Edit: if you remove harmonic singularity and omni and tyrant, you’re down to 20. If you want to keep one of those, maybe try removing divine self image since you already have so much confidence enhancing stuff in here.

2 Likes

I appreciate it!

After sleeping on it I think you’re right Harmonic Singularity will go. I’m a little bummed cause I can only imagine how powerful it’d be to be free of bodily tension - not just in interactions but throughout your days.

Also saying goodbye to Tyrant. Really feeling inspired to keep Omnidimensional though.

That leaves just 1 to eliminate…

Ahh that’s a good point, I just find the description so appealing.

dissipating “your negative thoughts about yourself while motivating you to improve and become better.”

Can you imagine the possibilities with this? :heart_eyes:

There’s so many possibilities! The hardest part is choosing between them.

Eye of the storm is one that I considered suggesting to remove… but actually it seems really powerful and it’s a good one to keep!

Maybe you could remove Carpe Diem? You’ve already got joy (sanguine) and productivity (AM), so it would enhance that but wouldn’t actually help your sales/leadership skills (not as much as the other subs working together).Considering you have sanguine in your stack twice, you’re going to be extra happy, so, I’d say just keep doubling up on sanguine, and you can remove harmonic singularity and carpe diem and not worry, because you’re definitely going to be calm with double sanguine.

1 Like

That’s a good point too thanks for all the tips @Billions !

Part of me was thinking to remove Sanguine since it’s in my other custom but damn it just seems too valuable to pass up that inner peace and happiness. As you said state control is everything with sales.

Saint’s post on keeping things focused and goal oriented really inspired me. I want to make a ton of money with this sub, not just make enough to pay off my current debt but enough to gain true financial freedom.

So, as much as it pains me, I’ve decided to eliminate Story Teller. Seems like an incredibly useful skill that I’d like to cultivate but takes away from the focus of: 1) Influential Rich salesman and 2) Confident masculine disciplined leader of a great group of high value people - both personally and professionally.

Now, I’m inspired to add RICH, which makes for 4 cores but again is highly aligned with these goals.

ASCENDED MOGUL
PCC
INNER CIRCLE
RICH
Carpe Diem
Eye of the Storm
Way of ROI
True Sell
Dragon Tongue
Voice Master
Direct Influencing Aura
Godlike Masculinity
Leader of Men
Sanguine
Deep Sleep
Divine Self-Image
Debt Annihilator
Transcendental Connection
Overdrive
Omnidimensional
Mosaic

That’s 21 so just need to eliminate 1!! Ahhh this is so tough as I’ve really reflected hard on this and find value in all of them.

Would love to hear everyone’s input.

1 Like

Are you still going to run this with your Khan/wanted custom?

Yes. Just those 2. And Rebirth as a booster on off days.

YAY! I mentioned it to you once and you didn’t agree with my feedback so I didnt mention it again, but I really believe storyteller doesnt fit the salesman archetype.

I forgot earlier that a great one to add would be auric overdrive. The direct influencing aura amplified will be very strong.

The last one to remove would be either divine self image or carpe diem. I think eye of the storm is better than carpe diem. If you use auric overdriver which I think is a good thing to do to get sales focused, you’d remove both divine self and carpe diem.

1 Like

Ahh dude I was considering that too but this quote by @Simon really got me thinking! A real triple threat with Furious Ascent in one custom and Way of ROI and Carpe Diem in the other.

Hmmmm…

Do I get rid of Debt Annihilator? since Debt Management is in Ascended Mogul and my debt is reasonably manageable (although it’s a primary goal of mine)

Do I get rid of Sanguine? Since it’s in my other custom (although this one seems too significant to pass up)

Do I get rid of Overdrive or Divine Self Image? Since natural winner and other success modules seem enough (although they would support each other quite well)

Do I get rid of Deep Sleep? I think I’ll really regret it if I do.

Just thinking out loud here trying to work this out

Divine Self Image or Sanguine could be dropped.

Everything else is essential. Overdrive pairs with natural winner synergystically. They’re meant to be paired. Deep Sleep for obvious reasons.

If you want to hold onto carpe diem you could say that it serves similar functions to sanguine. All three of them are happiness modules.

Eye of the storm would sustain the action loop possibly better, as it’s about habits, so you would be double sustaining the action loop.

Carpe Diem/Divine Self Image/Sanguine interchangeable. You DO already have sanguine in your other custom so… I guess the way to go could be dropping one of these three

1 Like

You’re right man. It’s one of these three. As incredible as Sanguine is, I’m leaning toward eliminating that for the simple fact that it’s in my other custom and with Mosaic in this one I feel like there’d be that synergy.

Damn subclub has so many incredible options haha

I really appreciate all of your help and insights with this @Billions you’re a legend

@Azriel @NinjaFox @Sub.Zero @Yazooneh @RVconsultant any thoughts guys? Trying to eliminate just 1 module to get it to 20.