King, Warrior, Magician, Lover

Sugar momma opportunity :wink:

1 Like

Was out last night and my friends noticed a lot of girls were eyeing me. I was chatting up some girls and just having a blast. Was a great time

2 Likes

Years ago, I stayed at a place up in the rockies that was a thousand feet below the tree line. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. That’s really beautiful country up there. I’ve always wanted to go back to that resort. Maybe after this pandemic I’ll go back. It was called Winterpark.

3 Likes

I love going out there man. It’s truly an amazing place especially if you need to just get away and reset yourself.

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling cool calm, collect lately. Not swayed by the opinions of others and acting more in a position of leadership in my life. Less time for bs from others.

2 Likes

Considering using @Tobyone method and rotate in using KhanTB for a week then back on my main stack next week. This might be a good time since I’ll be going home for a few days to spend time with family, although at the same time I’ve been getting such powerful results with this stack I’m inclined to stick with it.

Today’s my rest day anyways so I got time to decide.

2 Likes

Started to feel recon creeping in so I decided to take another rest day today. Will either resume tomorrow or take another day for processing depending on how I feel.

1 Like

Recon was felt mainly as a tiredness, “off my game”, and bits of anger coming up. Also was contemplating adding or switching subs in my stack, which I know is a tell-tale sign of reconciliation. It’s definitely a lot more subtle than Qv1 and a lot less harsh emotionally, which has allowed me to function better while at work, but also forced me to be more aware of when the reconciliation is kicking in.

Still feeling exhausted and a bit emotional, though much less than yesterday. Might make this another day and do a mini washout of sorts. I can definitely feel things still processing.

Felt a lot better after working out and eating. Decided to run Rebirth Ultima, as it feels very congruent with what I’m going through at the moment. My life feels like it’s going through a rebirth of sorts

2 Likes

Followed up my loop of Rebirth with a loop of…Khan ST1

I know this is unexpected and this is not me switching up my stack. I’m experimenting with rotating in some healing from Khan Total Breakdown before going back to my main stack next week.

This week is perfectly conducive to healing as I am heading home to spend the rest of the week and weekend with family tomorrow. I’ll be off work with minimal responsibilities so it seemed like a good time to temporarily reintroduce Khan Stage 1.

I gotta give @Tobyone credit for this idea. I’m excited to see how this affects my results when back on my KhanST4 custom.

1 Like

Thank you, excited to hear your results @Ice :smiley: Remember that TB is very potent, just one loop recently sent me into heavy recon, probably because it reached a part of me that it wasn’t able to enter last time around.

1 Like

Yes thank you for the reminder @Tobyone I’m planning to do just 2 loops this week. Just finished 1, then will take 2 days off and consider another on Friday. Adding that extra rest day will help I’m sure

Plus I’m stacking RebirthU which helped tremendously with KhanTB recon the first time around. According to my old journal, when I was running RebirthU alongside TB reconciliation was nonexistent.

Then again that was on Qv1, and this is my first run of KhanST1 Qv2

Hm, you’re right. Looking at my spread sheet I actually noticed that I stacked RebirthU with Khan back in November and December. It makes sense to clear the way and reframing it with Rebirth, and also Rebirth is probably in all Q cores most likely.

1 Like

Started feeling a bit of a sore throat and since I’m seeing family tomorrow decided to run AEGIS: Covid-19 moreso as a protection of them. I highly doubt this is covid but I just want to be extra cautious around them.

1 Like

Also, Rebirth seemed to help quite a bit with easing any discomfort from going back to ST1. Other than the sore throat thing, I did not notice any resistance or reconciliation to the ST1 script.

1 Like

KhanST1 has been buttery smooth since yesterday. Running RebirthU before certainly has helped smooth the process over. This seems to be my ideal healing stack (with Paragon here and there to heal physically).

1 Like