The WANTED Khan Stack

I haven’t no. I figured it would be too much with my current stack

1 Like

Yeah I get the same feeling with Executive, I get fidgetty and small bursts of anxiousness comes but It does work. Commander the few times I used it felt alot smoother and tasks were still completed without any issues.

2 Likes

That’s what I suspect. I’ve tried Limitless Executive (Executive plus Limitless Ultima) before and it just didn’t mesh with me at all. I was very scatter brained and less productive.

Commander was the perfect fit. I think it definitely has something to do with our predispositions.

2 Likes

Limitless Executive just made me anxious and while I definitely felt a push to take action, it was in a very scattered disorganized way. Like I would start on one thing then be drawn to doing another, and by the end of the day I hadn’t really completed any tasks, just half assed a bunch of them. I’m sure it’s a great sub but for my demeanor it didn’t really gel.

Commander on the other hand forced me to prioritize. I felt compelled to sit down and focus on one task to completion. I have not felt that focused in a while. While I was focused and driven, I also felt very calm and in control. Overall it was a marvelous experience.

5 Likes

It definitely felt a lot smoother for me as well! I agree when I used Limitless Executive it gave me this anxious feeling to be doing something, but the anxiety ultimately lowered my efficiency.

Commander was so much smoother like having a coach in my head gently encouraging me to get stuff done but in an ideal mental state

4 Likes

Forgot to mention that I played piano yesterday for the first time in a while. Playing music is something I’ve been consciously wanting to get back into but have avoided due to lack of discipline.

With Commander I immediately jumped into playing and had to almost force myself to stop due to how much I was enjoying it.

2 Likes

Today is my midweek rest day, then two more listening days before the weekend. Can’t wait to start Khan ST4 tomorrow.

1 Like

Started ST4 today:

Noticed myself getting tested more than usual. Probably Khan challenge manifestation to help me grow stronger. A few different people were saying things that admittedly got under my skin…at first. Then, after a few moments of initial shock, I gathered myself and consciously decided to not allow myself to be affected by their statements.

I’m definitely growing a thicker skin and not giving as much of a fuck.

1 Like

That is one of the things I’m looking for in Khan. I have yet to get there…

Ran a loop of KhanST4 today. Finding I’m more and more not caring about girls. Like my standards are getting higher and higher that unless someone really amazing comes along she’s not worth my time.

Also random, but I had a dream last night that I owned a badass pet Tiger. Not sure the significance but it stuck out to me.

4 Likes

Today is rest day 1. I’ll also be taking a washout the week after next since I’ll be on vacation with my family. Should be interesting to see how things manifest since I’m on ST4 now.

Been really into masculinity and trying to cultivate my own masculinity in the best way possible. The world really needs masculine men and I’m feeling called to become as masculine as possible as if it’s someway tied into my purpose.

Related to that I’ve been really disciplined and committed to the gym but also other responsibilities this week. Think it’s related to my implementation of a calendar system (and commander to some extent) - it’s made a HUGE difference.

I’ve done all 6 gym days I’ve committed to this week. 3 days focused on strength from 5x5 program and the other 3 focused on core and postural stability. Planning to bulk up a bit I want to add some muscle.

3 Likes

@Ice it’s been a few days since your dopamine detox. How are you feeling?

I think @Hurrikane posted another tip: to put your phone on black and white so the colors were less dopamine stimulating. At least, I think that’s the theory.

1 Like

@RVconsultant the dopamine detox was one of the most challenging / rewarding experiences of my life. It gave me a solid reset on life and I feel so refreshed and renewed after doing it. It was not easy but incredibly rewarding going through the challenges of detoxing my dopamine receptors.

1 Like

Awesome, mate!

What helped you through it?

Have you looked at Stronger or Eye of the Storm or Foundation?

Honestly, I wanted clarity on my goals and what I want out of life. A mentor of mine recommended fasting via a Dopamine detox to clear the mind of the external “chatter” that might be clouding my truest, most authentic goals. I was able to push through with that end goal in mind.

Also, I made sure my environment was conducive to it. For example, I did the detox on a Saturday, where I knew I would not be required to check my work phone. I also picked a weekend where my roommate was out of town and I had the house to myself. That way it was a quiet environment free of external distraction.

Hungover today after the 4th, so taking an extra rest day from Q subs. Running one loop of my Paragon custom right now to help with sleep and restoring my health after drinking a lot yesterday.

Yesterday my friends and I partied with a mutual friend and his friend group who I was meeting for the first time. I was very social and was receiving a lot of respect from the dudes of the group and a lot of attraction from the girls - even though I was meeting them all for the first time. Later in the day, one of the girls sat down on my lap without me requesting it in any way, she just did it on her own accord LOL.

2 Likes

How’s it going?

@khan check out my new journal with my Khan/WANTED custom

2 Likes

Ultrasonic?