The WANTED Khan Stack

Hey everyone, been a minute since I had a journal in here. Been going through a lot of internal growth and development over the past 3+ months being on Khan ST1 and 2, and now it’s time to bring out this changed me into the world and take action. I feel my career and finances are in a fairly stable place, but my dating life is not and I am here to change that with this stack.

#1 Goal with this Stack: Get dating life in order. Have a consistent rotation of high quality, attractive girls.

Secondary Goal: Get side business off the ground.

Lack of action has been the number 1 hindrance of my success for a long time. Particularly when it comes to dating. I have a lot going for me, and it’s been fairly easy for me to get women in the past. But I’ve realized through this Khan journey that most of the time I was settling for what was easy or where I didn’t have to risk rejection, not the types of high quality women I truly desire.

I intend to put myself out there, approach more, and go on more dates with women I am interested in, and get this area of my life handled. The timeliness of WANTED being released as I’m transitioning to Khan ST3 couldn’t be more appropriate. Lets do this!

11 Likes

A WANTED Khan, so to speak. I’ll be following this journal as I plan to do WANTED + a custom featuring Khan at some point.

5 Likes

You know am following this journal, i also want to make acustom with wanted next year so good luck

1 Like

Been running ST3 and Wanted for about a week now. Decided to put my Stark custom on hold for now in order to focus in on getting my dating life handled especially now that people are going out more.

Last 2 days were rest days back on my stack now.

Yesterday, went on a brunch date with this pretty cute girl I met through mutual friends. While the plan was to get brunch we ended up hanging out for 8+ hours having a blast. I ended up getting laid almost effortlessly. It was like I didn’t even need to try, I just knew what to say and when. Very smooth compared to dates of the past, where I’d be in my head trying to think of the perfect thing to say or do.

This combo just gets me out of my own way, which is what I’ve needed the most for years. I’m way less self critical and just say and do whatever comes to mind knowing it’ll come across as attractive. I’m enjoying life way more as well since I’m more in the present.

I’m also texting with a lot more girls. Girls are texting me initiating plans and I’m very playful and mysterious in these interactions and they seem to be loving this.

I’ve also noticed more consistency in my workout schedule with this stack despite having quit caffeine.

Needless to say, I absolutely love this combo so far.

14 Likes

This is KhanQV2 ST3?

Yes it is!

1 Like

I should also mention since running WANTED I cleared out a lot of my old clothes that I didn’t wear anymore or I don’t think look good on me. Haven’t replaced it with new ones yet but definitely getting a push to up my fashion game.

1 Like

Awesome stuff!

Was this just Khan Stage 3 or also with WANTED?

1 Like

Thanks man, it was them stacked together. Should also mention I ran PSITU Friday just once as a “boost”, but KhanST3 and Wanted are the primary drivers of my stack.

1 Like

Have been running Wanted since it’s release about a week and a half ago.

1 Like

Interested to hear how this pans out for you man.

1 Like

Definitely the smoothest stack I’ve ever run. Not even a hint of recon, which I suppose is due to the script’s alignment with my deeper nature. I’m living in the moment and enjoying life to the fullest.

Have a big weekend planned as it is a holiday over here in the states. Will have an update for everyone after the weekend.

4 Likes

One thing I’ll mention so I don’t forget: had a very vivid sex dream with my crush last night. Could literally feel and hear her voice. It felt very real in the moment.

5 Likes

Rude. You peaked our interest with this stack, and then it’s see ya!

2 Likes

Got laid by 3 different girls last week. All three of them either covertly or explicitly expressed how well endowed I was :wink: I think the physical shifting of WANTED has definitely taken hold in that area.

Also have been noticing myself fitting better into my clothes, and leaner in my face.

Had a great weekend where I was leading the charge making plans for the group.

There was some drama between my roommate and some of the guests, but I was able to resolve the situation quickly and with pure logic.

I’ve been taking action nonstop thanks to KhanST3. Over the last day or so, all this action has caught up to me in a way and I’ve been extra tired and lethargic.

Today is my last of 3 rest days and I am looking to get back into the normal swing of things and back on my stack tomorrow after a great weekend.

13 Likes

Very nice, amigo. I’m also transitioning to Qv2 but hit some bumps.

This is Khan ST3 Qv2? how many loops of Khan and Wanted (solace?) in your routine?

1 Like

Thank you @Apollo. Yes both subs in Qv2 format. I usually do 2 loops of WANTED (always solace) and 1-2 loops of Khan, depending on how much time I have, since I only listen during the day to masked subs. Normally 5 days on 2 days off, but this weekend due to the holiday I’ve added an extra rest day.

3 Likes

I should mention that I ran Sex Mastery Ultima a couple of times last week. The girl I hung out with this weekend mentioned it was the best sex of her entire life.

10 Likes

You are as cool as @Ice brother

5 Likes

Excellent, it sounds like you’re doing well with Qv2. This is great news. I’m still settling down with my routine and finding the sweet spot.

Congrats @Ice

1 Like