STARKhan Journal

Got 9.5 hours last night and still exhausted. Going to keep emphasizing sleep while I rest through this recon

Appreciate the advice RV

It’s funny how the outer world is a reflection of the inner world. While I’ve been going through this great inner turmoil brought about by KhanTB, my house has been a construction site for the past week or so.

It’s been pretty chaotic with lots of changes and modifications going on at once. The finished product is going to be beautiful, but in the moment it’s been hectic and things are seemingly “breaking down” in their own way.

Seems like a metaphor for what is happening to me with Khan.

Understood.

The only other thing I can think of is removing any electronics near your head (2 meters away minimum) when you sleep. I found when I did that my sleep was better. Unplugged lamps, no mobile phone near by, etc. I also removed electronics on the other side of any walls near my bed, so sometimes I unplugged lamps in adjacent rooms. Some people think that electronics have an electromagnetic field that can effect the brain.

2 Likes

I’ll give that a try thanks!

Think it’s just me processing this deeply rooted stuff. I know I’ll come out the other side with a breath of fresh air but it’s been tough in the middle of it.

And that might be true as well.

The other idea is I did a sleep Ultima:

Paragon Complete Core Ultima
Dreams Core Ultima
Deep Sleep
Dream Traveler
Sanguine Ultima Core

It seemed to help.

Khan can be rough, and TB I imagine can be rough. I ran it pre-Q. It was so long ago I don’t remember details, but I did feel tired.

this is a great suggestion, I’ve been incorporating this and turning off wifi on airplane modes at night and throughout the day and it has
improved the quality of my sleeping. I didn’t know the rule was 2 meters so that is good to know.

I don’t remember who gave me that idea, but I do it and it seems to work.

Time for me to hone in on healing

Had an epiphany last night while brushing my teeth that I should squeeze the absolute most out of the TB phase and focus solely on my healing for the next couple of weeks. This idea resonates at a core level and I have genuine excitement for what’s to come.

Therefore, my stack for the next few weeks will be RebirthU v2, KhanTB Qv2, and ParagonU v2 (to help with sleep and some physical ailments I’ve been dealing with).

A focused deep cleansing should set up me up nicely for my custom and future stages of Khan.

1 Like

Got my custom last night! Excited but still thinking it may be best to hold off for another week to focus in on TB and get the most healing out of KhanTB. The end of next week puts me at 2 months on TB, after which I’ll assess whether or not to move on or if I need a deeper cleansing.

Things have really stabilized since I took a few extra days rest, but I’m also interested to see the effects of Qv2 when Khan gets converted.

2 Likes

Last day of KhanTB

Wow, what a ride it’s been. I’ve been feeling very at peace with the healing that’s taken place (almost in a kind of zen like state) for the past 5 days or so, and my gut is telling me it’s time to move onto Stage 2 on Wednesday after my rest days. I was planning to go for another few days to make it a full 2 months, but I feel certain about this.

There’s been a lot of ups and downs with this stage, and I’ve definitely had to confront some deep seated fears and limiting beliefs, but absolutely came out of this stronger and primed for the programming in ST2. I’ll have to do a more in depth review of the growth from ST1 once I have more of an opportunity to reflect on all of the immense changes I’ve endured.

I’ll say for now, I feel like a blank slate. I no longer identify with many of the limiting patterns of my past, and my mind feels a profound level of spaciousness and readiness to be filled in with empowering programming more in alignment with the best version of myself.

Thank you to everyone who’s supported me through the tough times - special shout out to @RVconsultant - it’s time for ST2 with my custom let’s get it :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Did you notice any attraction on stage 1?

Absolutely- way more matches on the dating apps, and much more obvious interest when out and about. The quality went up as well, not only my own standards but the women I seem to attract are higher quality as well.

The only caveat is I didn’t feel much of an urge to act on this attraction. Part of the healing process I assume.

Can’t wait to see how this ramps up and gets even better as I progress through the stages.

4 Likes

I have noticed the same.

While RICH (I stack Khan with RICH) manifests well for my business, I notice how everything else is in turmoil. Relationship, my mindset, and my focus.

The mind creates reality!

Also great journal, I love following it, since I am experiencing similar things on KhanQ ST1, and definitely need to add rest days, currently! (And maybe Rebirth Ultima)

1 Like

Rebirth pairs excellently with KhantST1! In retrospect I had no reconciliation when I’d run it. It was only when I didn’t use it that the recon creeped in.

Also rest helped a ton. No shame in taking a few rest days if you feel overwhelmed. It seems to speed up the process in my experience.

2 Likes

You’ve done great, and I expect will continue to do so.

The way I see it, you can always chuck I AM into a custom now and get some further results.

Dude! I so agree!

1 Like

Hey @Ice,

I’ve noticed you stopped journaling. Care sharing what happened to you during the interim?

Hey @Hermit

Been good. Feeling less of a need to post in here (or be on here for that matter). Just going through a lot of internal changes with beliefs going through KhanST2 that I know will cause massively positive change in my external world. ST2 has been smooth especially Qv2 version.

PSITU Khan and my new custom is my current stack. Added PSITU recently since consistent action taking has been my biggest impediment to success. Could probably benefit from ST3 of Khan but want to run ST2 for another month to really solidify the foundation upon my highest success.

2 Likes

What a read this journal was! Please do try and update a little bit as I enjoy reading your progress.

1 Like

Thank you @SargeMaximus , check out my most recent journal for more current updates

Oh epic, will do thanks!

1 Like