The WANTED Khan Stack

Also, today was a lesson on the importance of being adaptable and flexible within the productivity system. I had planned on going to the gym after my work appointment, but my manager reached out and wanted to meet for a late lunch. This was obviously unforeseen and not something I had included in my calendar.

When I arrived home from work later, I was very drained and went to chill out like I usually do late in the afternoon. I was reallyyyy resistant to going to the gym, and was going to push back my workout to tomorrow, however something about writing down that commitment compelled me to get a late night workout in. And man I am SO happy that I did.

3 Likes

Been feeling a bit scattered today. Have not been sticking to the proposed schedule although still getting what I wanted to get done (just not in an ideal timing). I suppose this is remnant of habitual patterns of more going with the flow type productivity. Things are coming back into balance now due to this increased awareness. I just need to stick with this schedule thing for a month and I’ll be golden.

1 Like

In other news, due to feeling a bit scattered and not as productive as I wanted to be, I decided to test out a sub that I purchased a few months back but never tried.

Enter: The Commander Ultima. For some reason as I was showering I had the epiphany that this sub would be the perfect complement to my stack and current goals of gaining more discipline and organization in my daily life. I am running it now and can’t wait to report back results!

2 Likes

And on Thursday, July 1st, a treat to start the new month and second half of the year…Khan Stage 4 :sunglasses:

Been feeling ready for this one for a while and after talking with @Yazooneh it is time to get this beast started. Taking a rest day tomorrow then KhanST4 starts Thursday

2 Likes

Epic stuff coming in the future I see. I was torn between commander and executive but chose the latter so very interested to see what Commander does for you

1 Like

Thank you bro I’m very excited too :smirk:

This is one that I had completely forgotten about tbh. And it hit me like a stack of bricks that this Ultima has been the missing piece all along. One of those insights so obvious that it can’t be ignored.

1 Like

The Commander is a magical sub. Feeling profound confidence and productivity rn.

6 Likes

Commander is really underrated. I’ve felt this drive and determination to get shit done today.

I was able to accomplish SO MUCH of what I had been putting off for a long time. It was accomplished with a relaxed sense of focus. I’ve tried Limitless Executive in the past and it didn’t really jive with me. Made me feel anxious and almost like I felt when I used to take adderall (I hate that feeling btw).

This was a very calm, grounded, yet focused approach to productivity. It almost felt like I had a Commander in my head instructing me on what to do next. There was little resistance to what I needed to get done.

Not only was I productive today, but I was able to have a nice half hour phone conversation with my mom, and take small breaks without my productive momentum getting completely derailed. I felt empowered, confident, driven, and productive yet social at the same time. Truly a magical feeling.

8 Likes

That’s crazy, that’s how executive makes me feel. I wonder if I’d feel the same on it or if the two programs work better depending on the personality using them

3 Likes

This sounds great. Have you tried Limitless Executive? I wonder how they both compare when it comes to productivity. I recently purchased LE, but Commander is on my wishlist.

1 Like

I haven’t no. I figured it would be too much with my current stack

1 Like

Yeah I get the same feeling with Executive, I get fidgetty and small bursts of anxiousness comes but It does work. Commander the few times I used it felt alot smoother and tasks were still completed without any issues.

2 Likes

That’s what I suspect. I’ve tried Limitless Executive (Executive plus Limitless Ultima) before and it just didn’t mesh with me at all. I was very scatter brained and less productive.

Commander was the perfect fit. I think it definitely has something to do with our predispositions.

2 Likes

Limitless Executive just made me anxious and while I definitely felt a push to take action, it was in a very scattered disorganized way. Like I would start on one thing then be drawn to doing another, and by the end of the day I hadn’t really completed any tasks, just half assed a bunch of them. I’m sure it’s a great sub but for my demeanor it didn’t really gel.

Commander on the other hand forced me to prioritize. I felt compelled to sit down and focus on one task to completion. I have not felt that focused in a while. While I was focused and driven, I also felt very calm and in control. Overall it was a marvelous experience.

5 Likes

It definitely felt a lot smoother for me as well! I agree when I used Limitless Executive it gave me this anxious feeling to be doing something, but the anxiety ultimately lowered my efficiency.

Commander was so much smoother like having a coach in my head gently encouraging me to get stuff done but in an ideal mental state

4 Likes

Forgot to mention that I played piano yesterday for the first time in a while. Playing music is something I’ve been consciously wanting to get back into but have avoided due to lack of discipline.

With Commander I immediately jumped into playing and had to almost force myself to stop due to how much I was enjoying it.

2 Likes

Today is my midweek rest day, then two more listening days before the weekend. Can’t wait to start Khan ST4 tomorrow.

1 Like

Started ST4 today:

Noticed myself getting tested more than usual. Probably Khan challenge manifestation to help me grow stronger. A few different people were saying things that admittedly got under my skin…at first. Then, after a few moments of initial shock, I gathered myself and consciously decided to not allow myself to be affected by their statements.

I’m definitely growing a thicker skin and not giving as much of a fuck.

1 Like

That is one of the things I’m looking for in Khan. I have yet to get there…

Ran a loop of KhanST4 today. Finding I’m more and more not caring about girls. Like my standards are getting higher and higher that unless someone really amazing comes along she’s not worth my time.

Also random, but I had a dream last night that I owned a badass pet Tiger. Not sure the significance but it stuck out to me.

4 Likes