Need some clarity for picking my stack!

Hi, friends hope everyone is doing great. I’m actually confused about choosing the subs for my playlist. Let me get straight to the

Goals:
-starting to earn money and then grow it rapidly, or you can say become RICH. started learning about cryptocurrencies and the stock market.

-resolve all the past traumas, emotional energy built up due to relationship and social life issues. I used to be very socially anxious in the past. I’m confident now, but the trigger is loose, no one knows when it automatically gets pressed again OR become social.

-I started my coding journey, want to become a great coder and get a high paid job in the sector (product-based company)

• I sing well, maybe some hope for it as well

Main focus: Wealth & Career Acceleration

Subs that I’m thinking for these:

1. My Stark custom which has

StarkQ Core
Ultimate Artist Q Core
Renaissance Man Q Core
Index Gate
Marketweaver
Ultimate Music Producer
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Lion IV
The Spotlight
Attachment Destroyer
Transcendental Connection
Furious Ascent
Dragon Tongue
EGO ADSUM
Premature Ejaculation
Gloryseeker
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Sing of Joy
Yggdrasil

1. RICH for obvious reasons
  2. TSU
  3. PSITU
  4. DR

Now, what should I do? Which ones would best help me with my journey? I just need some clarity. If you have any other sub suggestions, tell me.

3 Likes

Check out the Voice Master module

I would go with rich. Go with rebirth and True Social or power can corrupt on the side.

1 Like

@Sebastian_Po another singer is here.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot abt Rebirth and PCC, good options. I think custom+TSU+RICH for once, then will add these guys. Or should I run Rebirth first? I don’t even have Reb as of now, lol

And yes, I’ll license the Voice Master and there’s one more related to Music, module released in the same new module pack. Just waiting for some money.

@Ice can give you better information on rebirth than me

Here’s @Ice journal. King, Warrior, Magician, Lover

RM could definitely helps with singing…unlike,UA improves your skillset intuitively…RM helps you dissect the subjects or techniques bit by bit…overall your custom build is pretty solid…if I were you ,I would add in Natural winner and Overdrive …these two could give you the extra push ,motivation,mindset and manifestation…I personally will include them in all my future customs…who doesn’t want to be a winner ?I know I want…
another thing I learned from building my previous customs is that you want your custom to be as concentrated as possible…that way all your internal resources could focus on one or two goal…so you could maximize your outcomes …some of the modules that do not goes well with the overall goals ,you might want to split it into a different custom…you cant solve all your problem at once…

5 Likes

I had those in my mind as well, while planning my custom, had to cut them out for certain reasons after a lot of thinking. I’ll definitely consider it in the next custom.

I realize it nowadays. My custom is dense, that may be the reason I haven’t seen any major results from the custom even after 3-4 weeks of using it now.

1 Like

@friday need your advice as well, brother.

Save a lot of money and run AM + Executive Ultima for 180 days. To succeed in anything you have put in the work. This stack will highly encourage you to take lots of action which is what is needed to get any kind of results.

After 180 days look how far you have come and then evaluate your next step.

This stack will give you crystal clear next steps which is more important than overall vision. The biggest accomplishments are achieved by a series of tiny steps.

1 Like

What about the custom? Also, I want to become social, Daredevil is helping me a lot. Maybe PSIT and TSU as well. And RICH?

Please give a thought again, now.

I have not had great results with customs. Way too much recon. Someone else who has great results with it would be better off saying if your custom looks good or not.

If you want to also be more social, after the 180 days are up and you have a good base then add daredevil. It’s important to not skip steps.

I was thinking to go with a smaller and more focused custom. The stated goal was wealth & career acceleration so having Ascended Mogul Core makes sense. (Alternatively you can run AM as a major title along with the custom)

• Ascended Mogul Core
  • RICH Core
  • Stark or Renaissance Man Core
  • Index Gate
  • Marketweaver
  • Financial Success Reality Shifter
  • Wealth Limit Destroyer
  • Sultan
  • Yggdrasil
  • Furious Ascent
  • +other modules

Mosaic is of consideration from the original post custom draft.