Running Titles in Order

The question would be isn’t better to run the Emperor for four months instead? I’m confident that it is. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You do seem like someone with great divergence of capacities.

My view currently is I think people can only be what there meant to be, and most suffering in their life is caused by not being that and being on the wrong path. I mean this in the Jungian sense of discovering our primary Archtype. People may be incredibly malleable in their capacity to develop and succeed (certainly some more than others) I believe if people fail to live a life being and giving their unique deliverable that fulfillment and true success will be missing. This is similar to once you once said to me about what I loved when younger. I believe each soul comes in with it’s mission and that’s ultimately what that individual wants anyway. I think we believe the same thing in this regard.

Khan may create friction with this or you may be learning how to contribute to them simply by walking your own path. I’ve found when things hit a dead -end is when anything real can begin.

That I understand, you have a naturally different kind of leadership

I’ll be running Khan soon, since it really seems the best for mix for both wealth, ambition, life path, and romance in a single sub.

Appreciate your asking

My focus lately has been in surviving a body-mind crisis of healing and it has me re-assessing everything. The main thing I know now is I want my day to day life to be more full of everything I want and love in life even while I work towards a future. Each day to be full of fun, meaning, service, creativity, Love, flow, accomplishment, savoring, romance, meaningful connections etc.

For goals

I signed up for a 4 years Energy Medicine Mystery school and I’d like to develop myself as a powerful healer and coach (check out Rich Litvin or Steve Chandler-they have the kind of coaching practices I’m interested in emulating with my flavor). Also considering going back to school for psychology/psychotherapy, as credentials help in the listening of the world to make certain impact. I care about alleviating suffering in the world and individuals, having people live their potential, and able to make impact on the world. I want people to have amazing lives that are like living poetry or their own epics. I’ve always seen it like we are petals in the wind, were already gone (on one level), so even while we work for legacy/development or even spiritually, we gotta learn to love the dance while it lasts

Eventually I’d like to reform the medical industry to be infinitely more holistic. Lot’s of inspiration and I could go on and on, but looking to take it one step at a time.

I will also continue to develop myself in the world of private equity and venture capital, both for personal finances and funding and also eventually to be in a position to support and grow companies that can have positive effect.

Lastly on my current list is to fulfill my own artistic expression, so I’m resuming acting.

3 Likes

That could work. Am just advising for those who prefer the progression

2 Likes

I would wager a lot of our ‘paradigm and thinking’ about recon and subs is based in stacking and/or Q strength and healing core, and people getting caught in loops.

If you read the early threads there was less stacking and subs seemed less hit or miss based on the individual

I also have not seen a lot of ‘I’m running this single sub (not custom) and I’m not sure I can handle it’. It there for sure but doesn’t seem that prevalent to me

I think the point is anyone can run a sub to achieve the intended goals of that sub and it may take longer or create more challenges if someone is farther off from the goal.

If in doubt stack the progressions, if confident jump into whatever sub of choice.

In any case reassess after three months.

2 Likes

I think it all comes down to the person.

Saint and Fire write in pretty much any new release that you should experiment, try and test what works for you.

I noticed this quickly, I was told to run RebirthU before running Khan ST1.
But I just CANNOT run Rebirth Ultima. It sends me right into HEAVY recon.
RebirthQ I discovered today works just fine.

This was an experiment where I found out what worked for me which clearly didn’t work that way for others.

A general baseline is probably correct. Like not going from Zero to Khan Stage 4 for example. This will likely not have positive results.
But some might be totally fine with going right into Khan or even Emperor.
Some will need Ascension first.

3 Likes
1 Like

That’s why I don’t believe in your concept of gradual progression using the subs you mentioned. A (+M)-> AM -> SM or PS -> Emperor - I don’t buy it.

Is that really Emperor or is it Limitless and PS that does this?

Do we know?

Just sidetracking a bit, but going by the advice here, is it recommended to run Ascension and then Ascended Mogul before running other alpha subs like StarkQ, HOM, RM, etc?

1 Like

Many agreed that it will be a smooth transition…but not compulsory.
It is a very subjective matter as well that is dependant on ones current situation.

We have to take into account that Qv2 is deprived of that healing and alpha programming so running a healing title followed by an alpha one is advisable and even recommendable to anyone who needs it and usually every newbie does.

1 Like

I think that Regeneration + the Elixir followed by the Emperor+ LD or/and Rebirth should do the trick for most of people. Or just running the Dragon although it’s not recommended to newbies.

2 Likes

@Hermit,

It’s interesting that you had migraine reactions, which is a neurological effect.

I just started running a QV2 loop in masked and the processing sound/ tinnitus like effect which had faded as the week went on from my last week off- . (In energy medicine this could be downloads or energy coded messages as you once pointed out, or it could be neurological/internal processing normally not noted coming to the forefront of my consciousness)

It seems this subs have a strong neurological effect.

1 Like

That would depend on your starting position.

Are you starting from scratch or already master of your domain?

1 Like

It always depends on that but another very key matter is time. I don’t think running those subs the suggested way for (say) one year would give you as good results as running the Emperor for the same amount of time. The only advantage of that approach I can see is the calibration since there might be some elements of the Emperor you don’t need or cannot stomach and you cannot simply pull them out while running subs the suggested way allows you to joggle quite a lot.

1 Like

I must concur with @SubMasterBob – the scripts provided to us by Subliminal Club are programming which is not accessible within the mainstream society, allowing you to transmit energies that other people do not comprehend and understand.

A big part of evolution, however, naturally we’ll sense that we are not fitting in anymore which may cause issues depending on our subconscious attachments to people.

In the same way, the Matrix is constructed to keep us attached to belief systems that are ingrained from birth on by our environments, disabling us to outgrow them and achieve our Life Paths – imagine a 14-year-old exuding an Aura of a King or Emperor, someone who has self-esteem beyond measure and confidence that’s incomprehensible to the general public.

How will they react and what issues may this cause to the user?

In no way am I suggesting this a negative thing, I believe it is positive when used in group mechanics or on a mass scale — whenever we outgrow those around us, we must either let go or aid them in growing in a similar fashion.

Light is what sheds the Darkness, as long as people keep working on their Frequency, keeping it elevated, elevating those around them merely by their presence – eventually, the 3-dimensional matrix of lies and deceit must dissolve.

A process that is occurring naturally as we speak no longer will be held captive by original bloodlines who believe themselves to be worthy of taking our freedom away.

I love to interact with this community, as the subliminal’s have mostly shed limiting believes and allowed for users to be more open-minded to what I’m communicating here, we are undergoing a transformational process which is beyond anything.

A process initiated around 2012 and is now showcasing tangibly, the physical world as we approach the Beginning of the End (2021) – the passageway into the New World, a process that I often talked about in 2020 the year of Big Change.

If anyone is interested in knowing more, growing alongside me, and being of service to Humanity – connecting to their Higher Selves, contacting Angles, and communicating with their Spirit Team – I can help you with that.

9 Likes

Oh tell me about it!

Yes please.

I suppose the kybalion is a good start?

Also I agree.

The subs are technically not much different than very very dense indoctrinations.
Just positive and helpful as opposed to the negative beliefs we got for decades.

Which is also the reason for heavy recon in the beginning.

I wouldn’t necessarily call this unnatural. Just very powerful.

Imo it’s the cycle of nature. Current society is overdue.

1 Like

The Kybalion is a wonderful book yet often misunderstood.

A book is literally someones perceptions (images) put into words, and then translated again into images by the reader.

Experiencing and seeing how the Laws operate by actually practicing manifestation by uplifting our Minds into an exalted frequency is the only way to truly understand the material.

Understanding comes from repetitive Experience of Knowledge which eventually accumulates Wisdom.

The Middle Pillar by Israel Regardie is a wonderful book to start with. Either way, Yoga is another approach or path you can walk.

4 Likes