Running Titles in Order

When you say not optimal, what do you mean?

Lets say person A lost his job, want to build a succesful business asap.
he decided to run emperor as the first sub ever for 4 monthes straight.(assume he has no alpha base at all)

will he get less results than say running few month ascension + mogul before running emperor?

lets say recon doesnt matter to him, only results do.

1 Like

Itā€™s sad because Subliminalā€™s are so powerful, yet if none actually understands the subconscious because it is not taught in schools, and people are generally very under-educated, unhealthy, and barely using any of their intellectual faculties because we are all harmed in so many ways.

If we really want to use subliminalā€™s constructively, weā€™d need to be able to build our OWN Cores in the Q-store, something that truly fully aligns with our objectives.

For example ā€“ I truly adore the social concept of Daredevil but I have no desire to constantly being pushed to go out and have pleasure on social events ā€“ consciously resisting that while the subconscious is poking you to go out and have fun will cause reconciliation.

So, essentially, the bigger the script ā€“ the more you have to reconcile before you align with it fully, and make no mistake ā€“ your whole reality will crumble before you ever reach it. Can you Ego actually handle such big steps?

Slow and steady always wins the race, that does not mean, however, that scripts cannot be made more efficient by having Customized Cores in the Q-store instead of upgrading the technology to greater and greater strengths as users are obviously misusing them profoundly.

Iā€™m extremely foggy right now, but as promised will leave some in-depth research within my journal to aid our beloved community and finally achieving their goals.

6 Likes

In the end, all of us want to grow and all of us want to achieve certain goals, heck thatā€™s what we are here for, right?

Never ever underestimate our consciousness, we are all Souls, each and every one of us is unique and has several talents and abilities. But, we must at all costs achieve a higher perspective on reality, otherwise, weā€™ll be wasting our precious time acting on unintelligent creations.

There are some very important rules which ought not to be dismissed. Have Faith, Iā€™ll be getting into all of this in a much deeper, more understandable manner once Iā€™m in a state to do so.

Life is a process, something to be enjoyed and to be grateful for, it is a gift.

All of us have a Hearts Desire, a Life Purpose, certain lessons to learn, and a while balancing karma from previous lifetimes.

Too much Migraine, argh weā€™ll have to go for the Ice bath again ā€“ at least, Iā€™m glad about the amount of unconsciousness Iā€™m having right now that Iā€™m still left with plenty of techniques and methods to reverse all considerable mental diseases Iā€™ve had from subliminalā€™s.

Hah, a blessing of being an Alchemist I suppose.

Itā€™s not as much about the scripts as it is about the current state of each individualā€™s subconscious ā€“ if you have barely had any sexual encounters, then that means theirs a subconscious blockage and that must be cleared first by achieving real-life results.

So, using Sex Mastery, alongside Primal for example and then after several months of having promising results moving up to Primal Seduction, Stark, or adding Ascended Mogul to become a Khan or Emperor ā€“ itā€™s all about building momentum so that you actually take the needed action a Khan or Emperor would be taking, meaning having a business and taking it to the next level, or having a relationship or sexual intercourse and wanting more women, better women.

Results come from Action, both of which determine your subconscious state (As Within, So Without) ā€“ reference your current life, your achievements, what you have on the Physical Plane (Earth) and see whether you are capable of aligning with the script you like to become.

If not, take some steps back and build a foundation first. Else, you can also do Dragon Reborn alongside a major Title such as Emperor or Khan, and with a solid amount of Action you can surely make Quantum Leaps ā€“ Iā€™m sure I can do it, Iā€™ve done it several times, but often youā€™ll come across a blockage, rooted deep within the subconscious causing you to stonewall.

For me, it often boils down to leaving family and friends behind, everyone will have different attachments.

One thing is for certain, Rome was not built in a day. In order to build Rome in your subconscious, you must grow steadily and constantly and focus not only upon one specific means of self-development ā€“ never forget that it is all about developing oneā€™s consciousness and intelligence (meditation and spirituality) is the original source of self-improvement.

5 Likes

My recent experience have shown me that the subs here are much more ā€˜seriousā€™ or playing with fire than I previously recognized in either as recon or possibly how the subconscious chooses to fulfill the intended goals- can be much more challenging, difficult and larger scope than expected.

(This is speculation of course-Iā€™m in the inquiry and not attributing anything of concern necessarily to subs-you can check out my journal for details)

Is your experience @Hermit that many users are experiencing to much turmoil alongside subs to fully grow, or that is there is to much turmoil concomitant with their growth from subs?

Objective vs Subjective Reality ā€“ Emperor will turn your Subjective Reality into that of an Emperor, and in doing so, youā€™d be able to become one.

However, if itā€™s too far out of your current Objective the turmoil before you actually fully align with the Subconscious (Subjective Reality) will have so many bumps ā€“ this is reconciliation folks, it is resistance, the conscious mind (Objective Reality) is resisting the changes within because changes are happening too swiftly.

Youā€™d have to rephrase that.

1 Like

you said you want to endorse this company fully and make sure the users are growing without too much turmoil

What does that mean?

To me, it sounds like your hesitant to endorse the subs fully, and that you see users going through a lot of turmoil alongside there growth, including yourself, or that stops or derails there growth.

That was my reading and Iā€™m asking for clarification as Iā€™m not assuming Iā€™m understanding what you are saying.

@Azriel, in general, Iā€™m very passionate about growth and transformation, Iā€™d anything to help others to achieve the life they want to live.

I was having major headaches (something I never have), panic, and anxiety attacks ā€“ which I have had often but I was actually able to sustain it due to meditation practices, and in fact, I did know the cause and whatnot. However, I was generally just interested in studying subliminalā€™s and the effects it has on consciousness.

No for no reason, which boils back down to my Life Path ā€“ I want to become the greatest transformational Alchemist ever lived.

It was in the transition into Qv2 which caused the issues for me, the previous scripting had plenty of healing components which helped greatly into sustaining all that harsh subliminal processing and changing of attitudes I was constantly doing.

When I finally realized the issue, I went back and listen to Rebirth Q, Ultima was not going to do the trick for me ā€“ the Q version or even the previous versions before that are less taxing and have the healing Core allowing me to get rid of blockages which prevented me from executing the scripts.

You see, each time Subliminal Club brings forth a new, more efficient, and powerful technology ā€“ it comes at a cost ā€“ more power also means greater taxation and less an ability to combine Titles, moreover, less proficiency to change results at Will.

If that makes sense ā€“ for example, in the past, way back users were running stacks as the following

Ascended Mogul, Rebirth, Limit Destroyer, Ascended Mogul ā€“ allowing them to change smoothly and transition into new attitudes with ease.

Whenever theyā€™d come across a Limiting Belief or were in need of a Rebirth of perspectives any of those Stacking Modules may have been substituted. Nowadays, that becomes practically impossible because the Qv2 versions, let alone Ultimaā€™s are so taxing it takes several days to accustom to the scripts and align with them.

Before Q, youā€™d be able to add a little bit of this and that here and there and it caused no such effects, after Q it was noticeable but now on Qv2 itā€™s harsher than ever. Which has upsides and downsides, I see it as a benefit for the Main Title, something scripted to deliver your results long-term and something you aim at achieving in terms of goals and objectives over the timespan of a year.

It would benefit us greatly, if weā€™d be able to use tools, such as; Rebirth, Limit Destroyer, and others to run alongside our Main Program using Qv2 without being overwhelmed by introducing certain specific scripts at Will to remove obstacles and blockages along the path.

We can achieve anything we want, as long as we can conceive the Subconscious of that belief and possibility.

Subliminals can be used to do that, but they must be used intelligently.

Notice how my writing is drastically different from earlier, which is just a reflection of the thoughts Iā€™m attracting, which a reflection of the Frequency Iā€™m vibrating at ā€“ on its end caused by the subconscious beliefs that make those thoughts surface in our consciousness.

Iā€™m in no way exalted right now and the states I usually reach are far from our greatest potential, think Jesus, Buddha, etc ā€“ we are destined to become like them and MORE.

Now, it was never my goal to develop and advance (taking lots of action and building major momentum towards a goal); Iā€™ve used the lockdowns constructively in order to gain a deeper understanding of my subconscious and the tools Iā€™ll be using to advance the consciousness of a whole group of determined individuals who wish to achieve greater awareness in life do good for the world.

If you want to manifest something, be it anything; relationships, a contract, a business deal ā€“ anything at all ā€“ it must come from belief and you must align with the frequency of your goal which is essentially impossible when going through subconscious trauma in order to learn more about our intellect on a deeper level.

I knew this and therefore Iā€™ve been instructing my business partners to do certain things on and off until this process has ended for me.

Which it is, as the lockdowns are now ending and we are entering a new phase of Ascension globally.

I get high when others improve, it is my Life Purpose to help others to grow ā€“ this may be manifesting in so many ways, I can become a coach, a trainer, a teacher, a psychotherapist, a healer in its so many diversities ā€“ thereā€™s literally no end to the possibilities of the physical world.

The overlapping energy is what is important.

Honestly, Iā€™ve had some horrible headaches over the past weeks ā€“ bear in mind, I never ever have headaches, ever ā€“ neither do I ever get sick, I know itā€™s all related to energy. However, I have my principles and I will never take any of the chemical garbage unless absolutely necessary ā€“ so, I had to diagnose the cause, which I know was sourced by subliminal use, however, at that point, I had no clue what was going on specifically, I know it was concerning subconscious blockages since I surely had no overexposure in the sense that I did too many loops.

Anyhow, until I fixed it with Rebirth Q after running a loop of Ascension Q which is subliminal that usually does the trick for me ā€“ I realized that it was the lack of healing modalities in the new technology among other things such as the resistance timeframe, or however, youā€™d like to refer to it ā€“ which was causing me to ā€˜stonewallā€™ or resist the script.

Now, few hours after Rebirth Q I feel absolutely fantastic compared to earlier ā€“ each time something as such happens I usually have to rebuild momentum, and during the exposition I have to do activities that activate my lymphatic and endocrine system, such as extreme temperatures or adrenaline rushes of whatever nature.

It allows me moments of clarity so I can reverse the problem at hand.

But truly, if Subliminal Club wants to advance beyond the wonderful feats they have already achieved it would be allowing users to craft their own Cores in the Q-store ā€“ that way, none will have to be damaged by absolutely dense Customs and resist against objectives they consciously neglect ā€“ because we literally have no idea whatā€™s in the Cores.

Iā€™ve tried a lot of Titles and each one of them has something that I detest, on the other hand, the scripts are well-written and the technology is beyond anything Iā€™ve ever seen, I just feel like so much potential is left untouched.

I Love Customs so much because I can choose the Modules and see how they affect me in life, especially with Omnidimensional my Subconscious always finds a way to achieve their objectives ā€“ itā€™s just that the Core is always standing in my way, and without Cores the Modules do not appear to be as effective, it needs some kind of framework to execute from ā€“ they also seem to interact in interesting ways.

Trust me, Iā€™ve noted down so many theories, you would not even believe the amount of time, effort, and contemplation that went into it.

All of which is because Iā€™m passionate about helping the world, and rejuvenate Humans.

The effects I have on Titles such as Ascension are just outrageous. But often, I experiment with impossible things such as a Custom with Khan Complete even though it does not align with my current reality, but I can brute-force it if I want to.

I have developed certain methods which allow me to do so, but it is not exactly pleasant, to say the least.

After Qv2, I had to revise that brute force method by revising it.

I had to do the same on Atlas in the beginning, but eventually, the results were beyond imagination. I just disliked the fact that everyone was obeying me and appeared to have no free will of their own and I could barely enjoy the company of my friends and family anymore.

Iā€™m not a Leo, I do align very much with the Primal aspect of Khan but no so much with the domination, Scorpioā€™s usually lead in disguise.

So thatā€™s another thing, Subliminalā€™s need to be aligned with oneā€™s Spirit if you want to get the most out of it.

For me, the optimal Core would be the sexuality and freedom of Primal, with the Status and Will of Ascension, Mindset of Khan reduced from all the scripting that constantly has you walking around like someone whoā€™s after something ā€“ on Khan, I was literally being pressured all day long to walk outside because of Total Action wanting me to take action on Women, lol ā€“ imagine the waste of scripting and energy if that was replaced by something constructive.

Of course, the productivity and genius of Stark, etc.

Aligning a Custom fully with oneā€™s ideals and personality traits, obviously, if someone knows themselves ā€“ would be so efficient, reconciliation would probably become a thing from the past ā€“ I see no reason in adding anti-reconciliation scripting which is like tackling the problem after itā€™s been caused, and therefore another inefficiency and loss in energy.

Either someone must increase their energy, which I usually do to tackle dense scripts like Khan in a Custom or we can simply persuade @Fire and @SaintSovereign, to move towards Customized Cores hee hee.

And Oh Gosh ā€“ name embedding is truly another level. I suppose it is what causes us to refer to ourselves in the third person a lot.

Something which is also obviously in the new Qv2 script is 100% lol, when I was not processing the scripts I was constantly saying this to myself, or out loud in conversations. Itā€™s like you have no control over it as it is the doing of our subconscious.

Imagine the load on your subconscious adding so many Cores to the Custom while you could literally merge them or even better, choose specifically want your objectives are.

Iā€™ve always been an advocate for aligning the conscious mind with the subconscious mind when creating something ā€“ bringing the feminine and masculine forces in alignment, then, and only then manifestation happens.

For some the problem is subconscious blockages (Q), others, are lacking the pathways of manifestation (Qv2), then another group is lacking energy to process, and so on.

Whereas Subliminal Club provides the technology, I want to aid our clients in the process and meanwhile help Subliminal Club develop their technology further through the research and facts Iā€™ve proven over and over.

Frankly, words come short when communicating these matters. Itā€™s not about the words itā€™s about the images and perspectives we hold.

But like I said, I will go into further depth when the time is more favorable.

9 Likes

Iā€™m definitely in the camp of Qv2 working better. However my most recent custom was created in a way Iā€™ve never done before. More support modules and less big change ones.

Iā€™m with saint on this one. Too much healing scripting can cause just as much issues as not enough. Qv2 with its emphasis on execution helps keep the mind focused.

1 Like

thanks so much for such a detailed answer and rich post full of exactly what I was interested in discerning and understanding.

I will get back to your post in more depth with questions and comments, when I have more time.

What is your game plan for now- will you continue with Khan in some form?

Hi @Azriel, you are welcome, as always.

About Khan, I have noticed with the energy I emit on it that people treat me as if Iā€™m someone grand grand uncle, lol.

Imagine that, Iā€™m 20 years old ā€” Iā€™m literally unable to connect with my family and friends because of it ā€” Khan is constantly urging me to leave them behind.

Is that necessarily a bad thing? No, to become a Khan ye will need to leave behind all which is standing in your way of achieving your utmost desires and aspirations.

Trust me, I can be whoever I want and do whatever I want ā€” lol, Iā€™m probably reaffirming some part of the script ā€” but seriously, anyone can be anyone. Honestly, I do not care for much other than being myself and raising the frequency of this planet ā€” Khan is absolutely fantastic in every way, almost magical.

Butā€¦ weā€™ll see. The problem lies in my Life Path and how I have to bring awareness to my friends and family, shine my Light and they are intimidated too much by the Khan for them to listen and for me to get something through.

Among other issues, I had with Atlas. I felt like Chosen of Venus, Blue Skies and other modules would tone down some of that dominance, with it surely seems to do but Khan constantly urges me to lead the pack and thatā€™s not something that resonates with me.

That being said, I naturally go with the flow and let the future be unfulfilled.

Khan fits my goals optimally at this point, weā€™ll just have to see whether Rebirth Q and Limit Destroyer Q aid me in a smooth transitioning progress.

I must admit that one loop of Rebirth Q did wonders.

@Azriel, how about you, what are your goals and how will you go about accomplishing them?

:heart_eyes:

Letā€™s go on a strike :stuck_out_tongue:

040a20-20squid20on20strike20581

1 Like

Yā€™all act like all of us are sum boys hopping into ā€œAlpha maleā€ scripting.

Some of us are actual savages, before hopping onto subs. BeLiEvE iT oR nOt

If youā€™ve never used any Subliminal Club subliminal, please start from a title such as Ascension followed by a harder title like Emperor. There will be reconciliation, but there also will be untold greatness waiting for you with Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Maybe I am actually a bad example then because I had all these things already. Consciously (!) curated over years of research and real-life practice (I.e. enough sexual encounters, sex every other day with the wife, running my own business).

I do agree though now that I think of it.

If you have zero exposure to wealth outside of - for example - flipping burgers, the Khan or Emperor script will bring tons of recon.
As well as the Sex Mastery when all you ever did was missionary with that one gf of 2 months.

BIG HOWEVER IMMINENT

I still think it has a better effect than NOT doing these subs. Sure, especially Khan TB will give you a HARD time and tons of recon. But despite reconciliation I still think you will see results in your confidence. Which leads to more results in the other areas.

Which is better than doing nothing or watching these shitty YouTube subs.

Personally in recent years I discovered that pain is the modulator for growth. A man has to struggle, face adversity to come out a winner in the end.
Itā€™s the classic hero story. In ANY movie or novel. The hero always has to go through a TON of shit, overcome his issues, before he finally saves the world.

For me, this helped a lot with coping with recon.

But I am well aware if you donā€™t have this mindset already, jumping straight into Khan is tough.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know much about astrology, but I just was reminded of something I read recently.

If you come to subclub, your current programming is making you choose the sub, right?

For example, you have no success with women, and your programming tells you you need to get laid as much as possible (I.e. the 10 new women a month guy) so you choose PSITU or similar.

However, this is your old programming choosing a new programming.

Bear with me, ok?

Technically, by coincidence it could be exactly what you need, but in most cases, I think it isnā€™t your Source. Your root being that is making this decision.

We can argue if something like that even exists or if we are born as unlimited POTENTIAL that could be anything and by circumstance we become something.
Or if there is something underneath any soul. That needs to be freeā€™d. That has its own things of enjoyment. You could also call it Talent. Or Purpose. Something you truly enjoy doing without anything involved as return.

WHAT I MEAN

Wouldnā€™t it make the most sense to run Dragon Reborn as your first sub?
To FULLY REMOVE ANY programming you had before? And then find your new self?

ā€¦

Think about itā€¦

ā€¦

and some moreā€¦

ā€¦

Khan ST1 revealed A LOT to me and actually changed the direction of where I wanted to go.
When I first came here I was eyeing Khan, PSITU, EoG etc. Basically sex and money.

After running Total Breakdown all I care about now is Alchemist, Mindā€™s Eye and a spirituality custom.
While I still focus on my business (because I truly enjoy helping men fix their lives) I want to reach higher planes.

This revealed who I TRULY AM and WHAT I NEED and made it possible to choose the CORRECT sub for my future.

As tough as DR or Khan ST1 would be for new people (especially because it doesnā€™t give immediate results like Ascension (confidence, status)) I think it would be best.
But this is hard to sell to people :wink:

2 Likes

This is a fantastic way of looking at Emperor. Would add to this by saying that incase people want to take this multistage approach to Emperor, they can do something like:

Month 1 = Ascension
Month 2 = Mogul or Ascended Mogul
Month 3 = Ascended Mogul + Sex Mastery
Month 4 = Emperor

PS: seriously considering this myself

1 Like

The question would be isnā€™t better to run the Emperor for four months instead? Iā€™m confident that it is. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You do seem like someone with great divergence of capacities.

My view currently is I think people can only be what there meant to be, and most suffering in their life is caused by not being that and being on the wrong path. I mean this in the Jungian sense of discovering our primary Archtype. People may be incredibly malleable in their capacity to develop and succeed (certainly some more than others) I believe if people fail to live a life being and giving their unique deliverable that fulfillment and true success will be missing. This is similar to once you once said to me about what I loved when younger. I believe each soul comes in with itā€™s mission and thatā€™s ultimately what that individual wants anyway. I think we believe the same thing in this regard.

Khan may create friction with this or you may be learning how to contribute to them simply by walking your own path. Iā€™ve found when things hit a dead -end is when anything real can begin.

That I understand, you have a naturally different kind of leadership

Iā€™ll be running Khan soon, since it really seems the best for mix for both wealth, ambition, life path, and romance in a single sub.

Appreciate your asking

My focus lately has been in surviving a body-mind crisis of healing and it has me re-assessing everything. The main thing I know now is I want my day to day life to be more full of everything I want and love in life even while I work towards a future. Each day to be full of fun, meaning, service, creativity, Love, flow, accomplishment, savoring, romance, meaningful connections etc.

For goals

I signed up for a 4 years Energy Medicine Mystery school and Iā€™d like to develop myself as a powerful healer and coach (check out Rich Litvin or Steve Chandler-they have the kind of coaching practices Iā€™m interested in emulating with my flavor). Also considering going back to school for psychology/psychotherapy, as credentials help in the listening of the world to make certain impact. I care about alleviating suffering in the world and individuals, having people live their potential, and able to make impact on the world. I want people to have amazing lives that are like living poetry or their own epics. Iā€™ve always seen it like we are petals in the wind, were already gone (on one level), so even while we work for legacy/development or even spiritually, we gotta learn to love the dance while it lasts

Eventually Iā€™d like to reform the medical industry to be infinitely more holistic. Lotā€™s of inspiration and I could go on and on, but looking to take it one step at a time.

I will also continue to develop myself in the world of private equity and venture capital, both for personal finances and funding and also eventually to be in a position to support and grow companies that can have positive effect.

Lastly on my current list is to fulfill my own artistic expression, so Iā€™m resuming acting.

3 Likes

That could work. Am just advising for those who prefer the progression

2 Likes