Running Titles in Order

I some how feel that if one jumps straight into Emperor you may stonewall or get very little results.
I know Saint suggested that one has to go or It would be nice to go from Ascension to Ascended Mogul them Emperor. I am aware that it’s very specific to a person and that person’s reality…but I guess if you not even 10% alpha and jumping into Emperor will only result in a stonewall.
The scripting will be too advanced for your subconscious to act on.

What are your thoughts guys.

2 Likes

Experiment. Find what’s true for you. Everything else is just guesswork in the end.

4 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking…

I love the way you explained it! SPOT ON

1 Like

Eloquent words of power.

This is why I decided to run ALL stages of Khan single before going into ST4 although the sales page says you can go into ST4 after ST1.
Still, I want the MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY out of Khan, which is why I gladly spend two more months on prior stages.

People underestimate how powerful these subs truly are and want quick results.
I get it, but patience is one of the most powerful skills you can obtain in life.

3 Likes

How would, as Emperor being your first sub, mean you don’t have 10% Alpha scripting? lol.

Unless you’re a completely, feminine man, I don’t think the subconscious will stonewall.

You guys are wrong. There’s nothing wrong with slamming Emperor QV2 as your first sub.

4 Likes

The way I understand is more about where you are in your life: if you’re at a job where your opinion doesn’t count, you boss is an asshole, and you are completely dependant on that job, without any kind of alternative… Emperor would be hard because you cannot manifest it. I don’t think Emperor would be so hard to run if you’re in a position to work on your empire.

3 Likes

As you know, I ran emperor in the beginning of my time with SubClub for a few solid months. I got results from the fat burner. Spartan also gave me the motivation to work out. My status was also affected. I kept my loyalty to the Emperor up until I came to the conclusion that I needed a better foundation. I wasn’t going to run a business any time soon and I had other limits to overcome before I could embrace it fully.

I made the right decision. Ascension definitely was a great title for me to run for four months, and now I have Ascended Mogul within my custom, as well as Primal and Inner Circle.

My sub custom roadmap has the end goal of an Emperor custom that takes advantage of all of i have accomplished on the path to Ascension.

3 Likes

My 2 cents,

I agree with both @lovage and @SubMasterBob.

If you are 18 years old and your idea of emperor is to talk to that girl or answer back to your father well I guess the challenge would be different than for a mid 30s blue collar, broke whose wife has cheated on him and left with his boy to go with a high paid trader.

Both unconscious ideas of what an Emperor is would be very different. And it would be incredibly more difficult for the 30yo to turn into his idea of emperor, compared to the 18years.

3 Likes

Definitely right with that, patience and following the recommendations will go along way oh also with taking action. The results will come because time will pass people forget that too

1 Like

Yup, I agree. Our subconscious idea of what we get from emperor will affect results.

Aka, your mileage may vary.

2 Likes

My first sub was Emperor v1 :smiley: yeah, the super harsh one, running 24/7. Challenging experience, but I owned everything at work. Paid off completely :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Totally true, i think one needs good foundation before running Emperor or even Ascension.

What i mean is, some people try to alpha their way with existing emotional blocks/issues.

if you really want to become the guy who has his shit together and express what he think/feels,
start with healing titles first, clean the garbage for few monthes.

then go on to ascension for few monthes (even 1 month is solid ), then choose whatever suits your needs.

for me, i ran ascension for 2 monthes, and when i felt good enough inside i moved on to emperor to take me to the next stage.

now i feel like crap, jkjk i actually feel great on emperor… so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The way I see it if you can’t read ascensions product description and check everything off that list, you’re probably better off running it than emperor. But people are free to do what they want. Maybe some people can skip right over, but it seems like a gamble if unconsciously you’re not aware of what holds you back.

1 Like

Regeneration + the Elixir
Dragon Reborn St1 + Limit Destroyer
Dragon Reborn St2 + the Elixir
Dragon Reborn St3 + Rebirth
Dragon Reborn St4 + Dragon Reborn Ultima
Ascension + Mogul + the Executive
Ascended Mogul + Primal Seduction + BLU
the Emperor + the Alchemist + Rebirth
the Emperor + QL + Limit Destroyer
the Emperor + House of Medici + RICH
Stark + RICH + the Executive
Stark + EoG + RICH
Khan + RICH + Limitless Executive
Renaissance Man + RICH + Limitless Executive
Demigod + Now Everybody Sucks My… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ideal but not practical since all of us have to take into account our circumstances and our inner world. The latter is the most challenging aspect of the calibration and where most people fail. Also running it in the order you suggest may be good for someone who is looking for fast results in a certain area and then wants/needs to switch to the next one while the Emperor is oriented to well-rounded growth that obviously requires of you to devote much more time and take much more action.

Also considering multistage programs as something you have to do gradually, in the right order and for the same amount of time (2 months per stage, for instance) is erroneous and it’s another point where most people fail to use it right. Every multistage is like a toolbox (@Simon’s idea I agree with totally) and one should choose the tools one needs and use it for as long as one really needs that is yet another point some people fail to estimate right.

The Emperor is not a quasi-multistage program, it’s a combination of the most basic areas we have to improve to become masters of our OWN life and that also takes some time, commitment, patience and action we should take.

3 Likes

Just a thought that occured, if one start with emperor and he doesnt have any previous experience with alpha titles at all.

with momentum and consistent exposure, will it instill him the same qualities that are in ascension?

i know the script is included, i wonder tho because it has a lot of other stuff aswell, if the ascension inside is as powerful as a stand alone, or more of a weaker version to match with the rest of the compressed titles(aka mogul and sex mastery etc)

1 Like

It could also mean that Khan or Emperor will take much much longer to show results due to the base not being present.

I think Khan will be an exception due to the fact that it is a multistage and it has a complete stage on healing.

In that regard Q was far smoother compared to Qv2; in order for someone to internally accept certain ideologies and beliefs, one must first demolish all the false believes which arise from deep within the subconscious – limit destroyer, rebirth, godlike masculinity, and other stacking modules, that I assume were previously in the standard Core had that effect.

Nowadays, with Qv2, while the manifestation scripting is definitely enhanced – the unload period until one becomes fully aligned with the script is absolutely harsh and ineffective depending on the users’ current subconscious overview.

I’ve got a grandiose amount of notes, studies, and methods of subliminal application from personal experience and alchemical work in my private research diary which is waiting to be released in regards to this topic.

For those who’re curious why I spend so much time researching and reflecting on human psychology in regards to subliminal’s is because I realized the application of subliminal therapy has major potential in psycho-therapy.

In order to do so, I had to put myself in traumatic experiences and relieve myself from them frequently – on the new technology, this is fairly impossible and causes unimaginable processing issues in the form of headaches, migraines, and fogginess as well as total withdrawal from one’s emotions.

So yes, subliminal’s are effective but the way in which they are constructed, the technology being used and the way in which they are applied optimally is totally dependant and unique for each individual – it is unfair to state that one technology is more potent than another, as the subconscious is acutely complex.

I noticed this instantly when running Qv2 for the first time (Rennaissance Man) and ever since I’ve been studying the phenomenon.

Once I have finalized this study and am back up to progress, relieved from any migraines I will write a detailed post about it because I truly want to endorse this company and make sure their users are growing and advancing without all too much turmoil.

I’d like to add that which @SubMasterBob, is also true, but are humans able to make Quantum Leaps and jump directly into Khan or Emperor? Totally.

It’s all about how much one’s external reality reflects internally and the other way around.

3 Likes

What would you say is the leading order to Khan?

I ran AM for a week before I started Khan making it pretty much my first sub.
I also threw in BLU and RICH. Lol.

And I do agree, over years I had developed an alpha base consciously, but Holy fuck did TB fuck me over.

It felt great while feeling bad and it still works imo, but yes, khan as the first program is very tough!

2 Likes

Where do I get this?

I’m throwing money at the screen but nothing happens.