Running Titles in Order

Me too, for the most part; except that I was more of a shortly and skinnily peaceful guy (ze joke).

I remember a similar event from my own childhood. A bunch of boys standing around us in a circle. And oddly, one older supervisor kind of guy. The bout started. And somehow, I actually ended up winning. There was very little sense of triumph because I had no idea how I had done it or even what happened.

Don’t remember what else happened after that. In all likelihood, probably went off to read a book.

He did not end up becoming a friend several years later. hahaha. :joy:

I do not feel ready for Emperor yet. I’m going to stay with Ascended Mogul for a while.

I’m approaching it primarily through the lens of self-determination and business-building. When I feel that I’ve initiated a project(s) and it’s getting off the ground, then I’ll switch to Emperor.

2 Likes

I forgot to add, before running Emperor, I actually ran a mix of Primal (50%), Ascension (40%) and S&S (10%). For 8 months.

Yet, when I started listening to Emperor, I experienced heavy recon.

I just want to say, Ascension and Primal really aren’t enough for a base, what they do is bring out the best in you, make you the ‘Alpha’, so to speak.

As for Emperor and Khan… they try to change you into something else… something rare. It’s not a question of smooth transition. It will always hit hard, because it tries to turn you into a… King.

It depends on you. If you’re a weakling that can’t get girls, or stand up for yourself. THEN, in THIS context, listening to Ascension + Primal Seduction is your best bet. Otherwise, Emperor might pull something dark out of you (assuming you have resentment in your heart, if your heart is soft and pure, Emperor as first program still wouldn’t hurt).

It’s not about smoothness in transition, its about your level of maturity and understanding of yourself and how the world works.

3 Likes

Were those (Primal, Ascension, and S&S) Q or pre-Q?

They were Pre-Q

1 Like

:pray: thanks :pray:

(new to the alpha side of things)

I been seeing you in this forum for a couple of years, what have you been running, if you don’t mind me asking that is.

Started out with Ecstasy of Gold. That’s still my priority. But it was a long-term strategy.

Last year, created a custom with Ecstasy of Gold, Stark, and Power Can Corrupt. Ordered it in Terminus, and ran it since then three times a week, one loop each time. (in other words, low level but constant building)

Also, created a fitness Terminus custom with Emperor Fitness stage 4 and Sex Mastery. Ran that one loop a day (while doing a daily hike).

(There were some others in there. About 3 months ago, I started to introduce Ascension, Mogul, and Paragon, but only as boosters.)

Most of my loops since last year were devoted to Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. From July to April spent 3 months on each stage of those. Reached Stage 4 in April, and now I’ve created a custom that combines Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, and Mind’s Eye. I’m doing a washout right now, but will start that custom (and continue with the EoG custom) this Wednesday. Benching all other major programs.

Also have 2 booster Ultimas that I’ll be running: Paragon and a custom that’s built on Ascended Mogul and wealth modules.

So starting Wednesday the motto is: 2 Majors 2 Boosters.

Ah, I see. And you would say that EoG helped you greatly with your wealth goals?

Also, why not go for R.I.C.H?

RICH has been awesome. I’ve gotten some weird and cool manifestations with it. Included it in that Ultima custom with Ascended Mogul. It has been creating a flow of opportunities. Very weird and very cool.

As for Ecstasy of Gold, it’s been a bit slowed down by the fact that I’ve been following this new approach called: Don’t Do Shit. The DDS approach.

Apparently, that’s not the best way to create Pathways to Manifestation.

Okay, I’m exaggerating. I’ve done a bit. But there’s a whole lot of room for growth with Action Taking. Actually, jokes aside, that’s the reason for the year of working with Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. Those feed the areas that drive my Action ability. So, I decided to take a detour to address that.

And here we are.

2 Likes

Interesting… I think you you should run StarkQ.

Not only will it develop your action ability but really give you that push towards it and of course… teach you a lot about yourself whilst enhancing your character & personality as it is, overall, a wide Alpha subliminal. And, knowing oneself is paramount to achieving one’s goals or leaving a beautiful legacy.

I think you’ve developed your spiritual side & practical abilities enough with the likes of Alchemist & Ecstasy of Gold and just need StarkQ, to really put all of that in practice and really just push forward your personality.

1 Like

Well, it’s in one of my customs, so that’s good. Honestly, my Alpha-level is still Ascension. It’s not my strongest area of life.

Well, it’s a bit funny.

Mentally and intellectually, I’m Alpha or Sigma.

But the other parts, Instinctually, Interpersonally, Emotionally? Lots of catching up to do. Ascension is helping. And if and when additional capacities come on line, those more advanced subliminals will be here waiting for me.

Ahh I see.

And I think you’re Alpha enough. Human beings are born with different dispositions flowing through them. Some just have a knack of conquering others, while others are more chill.

2 Likes