Is anyone doing more rest days using Qv2?

that made me laugh.

Basically, yeah. Qv2 is packed. And since I overdid subs last week (like your 4 loop scenario), it’s taken extra time for it to decompress in my mind.

4 Likes

I am running 3 rest days with a recent new stack.

Tuesday, Friday & Saturdays as my rest days for the week. The other 4 days are listening days.

4 Likes

Not more rest days, but my upper limit for loops is a third of what it was on the previous version. So 2 loops Qv2 vs 6 loops Q.

3 Likes

When Qv2 was issued I was considering a gradual decrease on the loops from 5:2 to 1:1 (day on - day off). Now I’m on 2:1. I had a day off yesterday and felt the power of my stack but I did my stack last night (4 loops in total) and I feel a bit overloaded and I’m considering switching to 1:1 right now.

1 Like

I have added one more rest day per week and it seems to work fine.

I was already on just one loop per day with Q (per sub that is) so reducing this is tough.

However, I almost feel like QV2 lingers for at least 2, maybe 3 days for me. Much like Ultima V2.

2 Likes

I was stacking 3 subs with the occasional 4th booster on Q daily, and since QV2 consistently I haven’t gone above two loops of two different subs in a day (1 loop each) except once before 2 rest days. Any more than that seems to push it for me.

3 Likes

What are some cues and signs that let you know that you may be pushing things too far?

3 Likes

couple really obvious ones for me.

1. It feels like everything is to much on my system-like when your sleep deprived and in a bad mood and stressed

2. Frustration, nothing working, don’t feel like doing anything

3. Major Fatigue

4. A processing sound and pressure in my head- possibly related to but seemingly distinct than the ear issues/ sound I get- (side not: the HERO custom you supported me to address this-does seem to be helping this -it’s to soon to say- but I’m noticing moments of improvement-and I’ve only run it 2 x a week at most so far for not even a couple weeks. ) But if I over expose to subs the sound will be there and loud irrespective of what’s going on in my ears/upper respiratory system.

5. Then I only get this on rest days-and it usually means more action or more rest is needed- a feeling like I want to wipe everything in my life clean or completely run away but know that won’t make a difference.

6. The sub doesn’t seem to be demonstrating any effect in my state or behaviour or causing recon during the loop (not for new subs-only if I have been running that one for a while)

7. And finally-it just feels like my mind is full and is resisting listening to more/doesn’t want to listen to more. Like another person trying to get in the elevator when it’s obviously pretty full and everyone will be extra uncomfortable-even if they could ‘fit’ in.

7 Likes

That’s super clear. Thank you very much.

Here’s one other question.

If you got none of these signs, would you still take a rest day? Or would you wait until you sensed some of them?

3 Likes

I agree with 1,2,3,5, meaning I experience the same things when I get overexposed.

3 Likes

Exactly the same for me.

With QV2, less is more seems to be the trick.

When in doubt, take a rest day.

2 Likes

Totally agree with that!

1 Like

I would still take a rest day.

The ol’ gym analogy is very solid here. I don’t care what level of athlete you are. Rest is part of the getting better process.

Also even if you experienced no decline, you may seen an increase in effects from rest days, either during or when running subs again.

1 Like

That’s totally true.

But at the gym, the determination of the length of rest intervals is usually (or can be) based on measuring some objective metric. Like muscle trauma and repair, lactic acid concentration, VO2 max, etc. Just giving the general rule 1-2 rest days a week, no matter what, would not be considered as cutting-edge training guidance.

Basically, I’m wondering, in the absence of very obvious signs of difficult reconciliation, what kinds of features could be observed to determine the best timing, length, and periodicity of rest periods.

I guess we just don’t know yet.

2 Likes

I have noticed that QV2 is strong in terms of results and taxing on the mind.

For me it feels less overwhelming since the additional healing has been removed. I now see results of the core script. Example Khan shows lots of signs of attraction from women and I feel lots of masculine energy.

What works for me now and again is to run a loop of a completely different subliminal. I run Khan Stage 1 one loop a day and some times two from Monday to Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday I do one loop Mogul. What tends to happen is that when I run Mogul I notice Khan executing much more profoundly. It seems to go into a queue for processing or a form of mini Stonewall since there is too much change in one area.

7 Likes

I was going to give a fancy answer about our subjective experience not being an accurate gauge of an objective process that subliminals is delivering but …I’ll just stick to the gym analogy lol

a training routine is designed to be followed for a specific result, if it’s giving the result great, if it’s not switch training routines until one finds one that works.

If one is not versed in the science of training they take the advice of a professional or book/video/article… in regards to a training routine or routine design.

That’s basically what we are going with- coach Saint and Fires routine based off trust of their understanding of how the process is effecting us and what’s needed to best fulfill that process.

In my experience I greatly value the extra rest, but if it doesn’t seem to benefit you, it may be worth experimenting to find the routine that optimizes. In the absence of any further understanding/subjective gauge, it’s a choice of trust and/or experimentation

2 Likes

And I thought it was some recon one gets on Emperor only.

2 Likes

I second this and others have reported the same.

You can alternate subs on Qv2. This seems to work very well.

Still, days where you don’t have any subliminal stimuli are important.

2 Likes

No, I’ve had it when I’ve overdone Q and Qv2 subs. It’s very pronounced. Thankfully though, it’s been talked about enough here, so ignorance isn’t an option for me. When I’m full, I need to stop.

I’m taking a 3rd rest day today since I still feel slightly full mentally.

Thanks to everyone who replied!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m currently on Regeneration Qv2 ultrasonic. I turned from taking 2 rest days, into 3-4 rest days.

3 Likes