Is anyone doing more rest days using Qv2?

I was going to give a fancy answer about our subjective experience not being an accurate gauge of an objective process that subliminals is delivering but …I’ll just stick to the gym analogy lol

a training routine is designed to be followed for a specific result, if it’s giving the result great, if it’s not switch training routines until one finds one that works.

If one is not versed in the science of training they take the advice of a professional or book/video/article… in regards to a training routine or routine design.

That’s basically what we are going with- coach Saint and Fires routine based off trust of their understanding of how the process is effecting us and what’s needed to best fulfill that process.

In my experience I greatly value the extra rest, but if it doesn’t seem to benefit you, it may be worth experimenting to find the routine that optimizes. In the absence of any further understanding/subjective gauge, it’s a choice of trust and/or experimentation

2 Likes

And I thought it was some recon one gets on Emperor only.

2 Likes

I second this and others have reported the same.

You can alternate subs on Qv2. This seems to work very well.

Still, days where you don’t have any subliminal stimuli are important.

2 Likes

No, I’ve had it when I’ve overdone Q and Qv2 subs. It’s very pronounced. Thankfully though, it’s been talked about enough here, so ignorance isn’t an option for me. When I’m full, I need to stop.

I’m taking a 3rd rest day today since I still feel slightly full mentally.

Thanks to everyone who replied!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m currently on Regeneration Qv2 ultrasonic. I turned from taking 2 rest days, into 3-4 rest days.

3 Likes

I’m glad i saw this because i’m getting tons of headaches since swapping all my stuff over to the QV2.

I’ve just started trying a 2 days on 1 day off system but i’m even contemplating just giving myself like 3-4 days rest before going again.

I just have to snap myself out of the mentality that i’m wasting my time if i’m not actively listening to subs

3 Likes

Same. I have headache too …

1 Like

@nabeelturki
@Pilkington
Headaches are common when you are new to the subliminal.
Rest and go easy it will subside.
Hydrate adequately. Add some electrolytes.

3 Likes

Try taking MCT Oil from coconut oil that contains (C8, C10) 1 tablespoon morning and evening should stop the headaches

4 Likes

my goal :
1 loop for 5day and rest 2day

less loop is more result

So if I’m in a bad mood after running one loop of LDU what do I do? Take a day off?
@Malkuth @SaintSovereign @Sub.Zero @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

Yep.

It’s working.

Let it work.

(This is purely off intuition. But I figure that’s all you need to trigger your own observation and intuition.)

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero @Malkuth I’m still a bit confused about the every other day thing. At that rate it averages out to three times a week. Is that enough?

1 Like

It’s actually, potentially, more than enough.

The idea is that one of the effects of removing the Alpha programming that used to be in the cores of all subliminals here is that the subliminals stay active and processing for much longer.

In drug biology, there’s the concept of Half-life. The time it takes for one half of a drug to be metabolized by the body (liver, etc.). It’s a way of measuring Potency over Time.

The change to Qv2 basically significantly extended the half-life, (among other things).

You can play another loop when you feel back to normal or after a few days ( if you’re like me, and ‘normal’ is not always that easy to evaluate). Some people are finding that they can wait a week or longer.

Let me know if I’m not even addressing the actual point you were making. I think I’m speaking to what you are thinking about, but I’m not completely sure.

5 Likes

Yeah, LD is a merciless taskmaster and is quite taxing on your energy level but still it’s not as merciless as Rebirth is. LD may make you irascible too. I always take a day for processing after running a (Q and U) program.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero So why not run Rebirth as well?

I’m done with it, I ran it for almost three months and that’s enough. Before I ran the Dragon for four months. Rebirth started shifting my identity within two-three days like LD did. For Stage 1 of DR I would run LD since it’s about dealing with your limitations too. For stage 2 and 3 Rebirth would be great. Depends on your strategy. I would rather run LD for a longer time like along with the Dragon.

1 Like

Just thought, wouldn’t be just timewise better to run something which has Rebirth in it like Ascension, AM, Emperor instead of running Rebirth solo?

I am still doing every other day

ascension custom male x2 loops
wanted x 2 loops
Ultima x 1 loop

My plan now is
2 days on (every day two loops)
1 day off
2 days On
2 days Off

Overall 4 days on with 8 loops.

1 Like