Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Actually, I’m thinking about running it till I get there and stacking it with RICH at the right moment (when I’ve been some months into Stage 4). I may also switch from Emperor to HoM, Stark or RM at some point when running EoG. I use Emperor for the drive it gives and destroying my limits and at some point it may be no longer necessary.

1 Like

I only get results on rest days.

Rarely to never when I am on the subs. Especially on Ultima.

Plus the post voytek quoted above.

Especially in the beginning, you need the installing period which is tough and rest days are important.
Once it’s integrated and you are familiar with the sub it seems OK.
Or maybe once it’s installed, you don’t need to run them at all?
Unless you want further, deeper changes.

1 Like

Useful, concise list.

Thank you.

:pray:t6::pray:t6:

2 Likes

Same for me when I took almost a week off- 4 days of heavy recon/ processing and then bloom

1 Like

It may be that we need around four days of rest before we proceed to the next loop of exposure to a certain sub. I haven’t figured it out yet. That’s my very first day off after being exposed to one loop of Rebirth, one loop of Alchemist (both two days ago) and one loop of Emperor (yesterday in the morning) and I still see some signs of overexposure; lots of vivid dreams last night, exhaustion (although lesser than yesterday, around six hour after running Emperor that was the very last loop before the break), feeling a bit zoned out and that heavy processing in the back of my head. Irritability passed quite fast (yesterday).

1 Like

I imagine the integration is and has been staggered to some degree for most people.
Even with q on a 5 day on 2 day off period.

We likely don’t need to wait until it’s ‘fully’ integrated after a loop before running another however taking longer time off periodically and enough time off weekly is imperative for best effect.

2 Likes

It’s important to recognize that there is definitely a physical dimension to information-processing.

In a brain-focused community like this one, we tend to take this point for granted, but we also have to recognize that the relationship between mental processing and our physical “equipment” is not particularly obvious or even very well-understood.

(shit, i can’t stop typing like this. oh well. feels like I’m typing an article. anyway.)

a quick review of some of the established “facts” or “data” on this point quickly shows that what we don’t know is much greater than what we do know.

Take this example:

Ampel, B. C., Muraven, M., & McNay, E. C. (2018). Mental work requires physical energy: self-control is neither exception nor exceptional. Frontiers in psychology , 9 , 1005.

In this article, there’s the following quote:

There is a large body of evidence to support the claim that brain glucose supply can be diminished, and, in the process, can limit neural activity (resulting in decreases in cognitive ability).

The human brain is a physical system; like all physical systems, it requires energy to perform work. Furthermore, the human brain is much more energetically demanding than other organs. On a second by second basis, the human brain uses more energy at rest then a human thigh during a marathon (Hochachka, 1994). While only accounting for 2% of total body mass, the adult human brain uses roughly 20% of daily caloric intake. The brain is also highly selective in terms of fuel. Under normal, healthy physiological conditions, cognitive and neural processes are fueled solely by glucose. This glucose must be constantly supplied from the blood.

Bottom-line is: Scientists are still (in 2021) trying to figure out how to track the physical energy cycles of brain-based processing.

Even this pretty decent glucose theory is basically pretty primitive.

It’s probably going to take those dudes decades to catch up to some of the things that are being experimented with and innovated here as far as subliminally-supported growth and so on.

Why am I typing this?

Just to have some type of context for thinking about what physical/energetic realities might underlie the Exposure and Integration phases of subliminal use.

(been thinking about this topic.)

6 Likes

I love the Metaphor!

Currently on

Evening
1 loop of Wanted
1 loop of Spartan

Morning

1 loop of custom khan
1 loop of custom stark

Alternate days I run 1 loop of my custom physical shifting ultima

Spartan seems to amplify the effects of khan and stark.

Yes, we don’t need to wait till it’s fully integrated but then the queue may get bigger and bigger and ultimately we may get overloaded and face recon. I’ll be learning on that now since the break between the loops of a certain sub is set at three days now.

1 Like

I’ve been on “rest days” for 4 days nor, maybe 5. Not willingly. I burned subs to some CDs for use in the car (Don’t fucking laugh. It’s a 2003 BMW without an aux jack lol). I’ll be doing the aux jack mod assuming my radio is new enough to do so. That year is when the option became available.

The CDs keep skipping and I don’t have one of those “CD cleaner” things anymore to know if it’s the player or the CD-Rs.

I have been noticing that my moods are going between optimistic/energetic and “IT’S FUCK THIS SHIT O’CLOCK”/tired as fuck.

The only stacks I do end up getting to listen to are in bed. Last night I pared it down to DR1 and BILLionaire V2 (which has R.I.C.H. as a core module). No memorable dreams last night.
But to be honest, with my dream recall being as detailed as it usually is, I’m glad for the occasional break.

And, even if I don’t remember dreams once in a while, I know/assume the content is still getting in there and processed.

Once I have $ together, my plan is to make customs so as to consolidate as much as possible into as few subs as possible. Mostly out of interest of having more time back in the day to get even better on the “Action” front.

Onward, brothers and sisters!

7 Likes

I know some CD players in cars can play MP3. Did you convert to something like “lossless” or did you put it in MP3 format? Because I don’t know if it will affect the performance if it’s not in the original MP3 format.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

This is a stock BMW radio in the 2003 325i. It plays just CD format. I tried though

1 Like

Oops. To answer your question, I burned it as an audio CD. Which is WAV or equivalent.

Exactly, its a balancing act.

53 Tightrope Walking ideas | tightrope, tightrope walker, slackline

1 Like

Not to patronize in case you know this, but I believe there is an official recommendation not to listen to subs while driving.

Especially Khan if you have a monster truck

3 Likes

Yeah. I’ve done it enough with headphones to know I’li at least am not bothered. Though I’ve yet to drive on paragon and won’t lol

So far with my custom it’s been 1 loop a week and even that’s sometimes pushing it for me. I can’t imagine what Q+ will be like.

One of the really difficult things with estimating the loop amounts is how damn delayed the processing can be. I can be fine a day or two after one loop, but then slip into some heavy reconciliation on the third day. So if I decided I was feeling fine 2 days after, load up on another loop, now I’ve got the reconciliation coming in on day 3 AND processing the loop from the day before. What a trainwreck.

I’m just venting about my own experience here. I’m sure others are different. But so far Qv2 has been very unpredictable for me. The fact it’s a custom might also be adding to the power given the name embedding. But Qv2 is like throwing a rock into a pond and the ripples just keep going. They go on for a while before that surface settles.

2 Likes

Very inspiring picture indeed…

That’s why following our feel could be of much more use than establishing listening routines.

I guess, @Hermit suggested that.

2 Likes

On the other hand, like you said, even our feel could be misleading.

Another thing I suspect is that every sub may have a “different installation period”. Say Mogul needs one day to fully integrate while Emperor needs three days.

As for your custom, it may be even one week like you said.

1 Like