Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Now I’m curious about that in regards to Dragon Reborn

I suppose it doesn’t depend on the script only but also how much it is aligned with your current belief system and, of course, how much healing you need.

I’m afraid all of us have to gauge it by ourselves, now even more than ever before.

1 Like

It’s weird that you say that because it feels like the crazier things and the world get the more I feel a responsibility to heal so I can be as mature as possible no matter what happens

1 Like

I suppose I’m heading the same direction… towards becoming one of the elders. It’s a natural cycle of human life but now being an elder is much more challenging than it has ever been. Especially in the face of disrespect the young display towards us. On top of that, our culture says; it’s cool to be young and being older sucks. We have to embrace that with patience and love even though it may hurt. That’s our only responsibility towards the young and ourselves. We shall be more like Jesus than Gatsby and you know what they did to him… they crucified him and he had let them do that to save them. We have to find the wisdom amidst that madness and carry the light through the darkness till the end.

Unless we don’t give a fuck and we just want to bask in our nihilism on the bottom of which there’s only despair…

Did a loop of Alchemist in the morning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero For me it’s not just younger folks but a lot of older entitled self absorbed people that seem to lack any self awareness or empathy
I joke a lot with you and other people on here who I consider friends but I would never treat anyone badlyor like shit… If I do call me out on it. I don’t get people that think or believe that being a humorless asshole is something to be proud of

3 Likes

Believe it or not I’m trying to move away from that.

2 Likes

I guess writing a book like “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” could help many people a lot. The book is a great example of self-therapy in the crucial field - our values. Modern society suffers most from confusion caused by being spineless in that domain. It’s the highest time everybody should revaluate their values build their own system of values and stand for it no matter what changing/revaluating only some values from time to time but keeping the core values deep in their hearts.

For getting there, finishing up the Dragon and running Alchemist would do the job. Plus writing something like the aforementioned book or just a set of your values, your own code (like Ten Commandments or Bushido).

1 Like

Or just being a good person

I think defining it (good person) on paper and rereading and making corrections from time to time would help a lot too.

Another difficulty you face is that a lot of other people don’t give a fuck and their bask in their nihilism hiding their despair behind the mask of being an asshole. Having it on paper (your code) at hand could help you also in those moments when you feel as if you wanted to give up, when the despair starts creeping into your heart. Also connecting with god (or some transcendental being(s) - angels or energies or you name it) is very helpful in those moments. We shall never forget that being a virtues person is real happiness even though everybody says and behaves otherwise. There will be always sheep and wolves and I choose to be a shepherd. Alone but never lonely amidst strangers and enemies.

if i buy emperor that costs 34 bucks will that have the the QV2 in it?

or QV2 are just for custom subs?

All programs are now Qv2 if you buy them.Theres no qv1 version available anymore,they got removed already.

1 Like

oh so now qv2 is much stronger than the regular q version?

Yep,its supposed to be 3 times stronger.I went down from 3 loops of qv1 to 1 loop of qv2 and even then i sometimes overload.

2 Likes

by the way this forum website is soo goood pogu it shows that someone is replying

didnt expect that level

Haha,yeah.it is a useful function

it says in the manuel Q level should be runned from 2-6 hours i think it was talking about the old Q version

so now its 1-3 :thinking:

Yeah,manual hasnt been updated yet.New instructions are still on the way.Hmm,still depends on the person.Some people can run more loops.Personally i can only run 1-2 of qv2,more than that and i overload or stonewall.Best to start small though.Its better to underexpose than overexpose or youll feel like crap or a zombie for most of the week.lol

1 Like

hahahah i like the zombie term hhahahah

so QV2 And UV2 are the new shit hahahha and are strong

is qv2 as strong uv2? i think i read somehwere here that yeah theyre in the same power

QV2 and UV2 are equally strong but with different use cases.UV2 is for more focused change while QV2 is for more wide change.Can read up on it below,lol

3 Likes

meng youre the coolest

i wish i could put komodohype emote here

4 Likes