Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima + Solace Prototype

Sadly i am not into cryptos so i will pass on this one.

@SaintSovereign perhaps you can export the settings for RICH and Index Gate. Run a merge and hey presto we have a RICH for technology.

1 Like

Please share your observations for this sub.
I am not on crypto but idea of investing in other channels seems necessity these days .
I want to dive into this but have zero experience, I hope this sub can help in start investment in this field .

2 Likes

@RVconsultant This new sub shows up under both the wealth and skills categories on the main page but not under ultima
Looks like it’s missing the ultima tag

Paging @Fire

5 Likes

What are you recommendation for v2 subs?

As in listening instructions? That will come in a bit.

4 Likes

Yes an thank in advance, also any way i can magnify fortune favorite (rich ultima) even when using once per day in my ultima custom or just door of manifestation
@SaintSovereign

@Fire just to add if you do decide to release RICH variants would it be possible to stitch in BL ? as i said one for technology would be a best seller.

2 Likes

RICH for Marketers, Copywriters, Agencies, Youtubers, Ecommercers,
Tweeters, Instagrammers, Ticktockers, OnlyFannys, et al.

That’s what we want. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

R.I.C.H - Influencer would be a cool title, I’d be interested for sure.

1 Like

I would be very interested in a R.I.C.H. for sales because so much of life is persuasion and sales

6 Likes

Perhaps also include Technological Prodigy in RICH for technology.

2 Likes

Good point James it is imperative you do not use the skills for evil purposes. This would on par with creating an evil cult !.

Customer service has been notified. Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes – open as many pathways to manifestation as possible. Apply for better jobs, network – even if you just message people on LinkedIn or something (target wealthy people), look into online businesses and wealth. You MUST open pathways to manifestation.

15 Likes
2 Likes

I second this. I think a title like that would be incredible.

4 Likes

RICH Technology
RICH Computer Programming
RICH Advertisng and Marketing
RICH Sales
RICH Accountant
RICH Playboy

@Fire paging Fire

2 Likes

lol I want that

4 Likes

@friday when i came up with that one i was thinking of you :slight_smile:

Fire will have these ready in a month or so i reckon.

1 Like