Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima + Solace Prototype

Yes an thank in advance, also any way i can magnify fortune favorite (rich ultima) even when using once per day in my ultima custom or just door of manifestation
@SaintSovereign

@Fire just to add if you do decide to release RICH variants would it be possible to stitch in BL ? as i said one for technology would be a best seller.

2 Likes

RICH for Marketers, Copywriters, Agencies, Youtubers, Ecommercers,
Tweeters, Instagrammers, Ticktockers, OnlyFannys, et al.

That’s what we want. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

R.I.C.H - Influencer would be a cool title, I’d be interested for sure.

1 Like

I would be very interested in a R.I.C.H. for sales because so much of life is persuasion and sales

6 Likes

Perhaps also include Technological Prodigy in RICH for technology.

2 Likes

Good point James it is imperative you do not use the skills for evil purposes. This would on par with creating an evil cult !.

Customer service has been notified. Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes – open as many pathways to manifestation as possible. Apply for better jobs, network – even if you just message people on LinkedIn or something (target wealthy people), look into online businesses and wealth. You MUST open pathways to manifestation.

15 Likes
2 Likes

I second this. I think a title like that would be incredible.

4 Likes

RICH Technology
RICH Computer Programming
RICH Advertisng and Marketing
RICH Sales
RICH Accountant
RICH Playboy

@Fire paging Fire

2 Likes

lol I want that

4 Likes

@friday when i came up with that one i was thinking of you :slight_smile:

Fire will have these ready in a month or so i reckon.

1 Like

will this title come to custom subs?

Saint said hes looking into it

1 Like

So my dad just bought me a Macbook out of nowhere. “Mailman is supposed to deliver something later. Can you grab it when it comes?” “Yeah, sure.” … “btw, yeah that’s for you.” He hasn’t just randomly gifted me anything in some time.

Side note: I am alternating the original RICH Ultima with the new RICH Crypto once or twice a week.
But I’m posting in this thread cause he specifically told me he bought that for me to use for “all of that trading you’re talking about”. I’m not sure if he just said that to rationalize or justify that he wasn’t just giving that to me for free or something. He’s kinda like that.

Interestingly, the day before this happened I was searching for a cheap or free DAW to use to start messing around with producing for fun/as a hobby. I was eyeing Ableton but with all the features it comes to about $749 and I was like f that, I’m good. But Macbooks come with GarageBand which is essentially the free, lite version of Logic Pro which many, many top tier producers use and prefer. If you learn GarageBand, you pretty much learn Logic Pro I hear.

7 Likes

@anon52452268 I haven’t run R.I.C.H. or EOG since Saturday. I was sort of hoping some money I have been waiting for would hit my bank account but no such luck. I am realizing rapidly though that I can’t wait for anything anymore I have to get shit done on my own no matter how lonely it feels

1 Like

I realized that too. Some avenues I was exploring, I didn’t take enough action so not much manifestation happened. Simultaneously, the things that were already in motion with action taken have manifested incredible opportunities. I took action on those opportunities. More manifestation on its way.

2 Likes

@anon52452268 I feel that once I am more into the client acquisition part of my project that I will be ridiculously grateful I focused on R.I.C.H and EOG. That should happen in less than a month

2 Likes