Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima + Solace Prototype

Stop it.
You’re making me want to run nothing but R.I.C.H. all the time which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
It also didn’t help that @SaintSovereign stated how R.I.C.H obliterated his wealth ceiling

5 Likes

It has to start somewhere

1 Like

The thing a lot of people seem to forget and it’s mentioned in the Mogul copy that true wealth is a process not an event. Subliminals such as R.I.C.H. and EOG help pave the way for the process to occur. Without that process and who you become along the way any achievements will be very short lived

4 Likes

That’s standard Ultima pricing

1 Like

Not to say this is true for you specifically, but such statements sometimes come from a mentality of lack as opposed to prosperity

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire, I think the next subliminal title should be:

:fu:t2::fu:t2::fu:t2:F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.! :fu:t2::fu:t2::fu:t2:

An holistic subliminal that help you to send to hell to those who really deserve it. It would be a kind of wellness subliminal in that matter.
Of course they could have some strong reconciliation, in which, you are nice to people. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Now. Let be kind of serious.
@SaintSovereign and @Fire.
I read that you will recommend RICH Crypto to those whom are trading but people like me who only invest on Apple, Microsoft, coca cola, S&P 500 based ETF and do not necessarily analysing charts. It’s Crypto still be recommended over others subs such as HOM, EOG, Emperor or RICH?
Thanks.

4 Likes

This includes manifestations for keeping funds safu?

R.I.C.H. Crypto is an Ultima, meaning it can be used as a booster instead of a major title. You can run it with HoM, EoG, Emperor or R.I.C.H. If you aren’t trading crypto everyday, or using a buy and hold investment strategy, run Crypto every few days just for the manifestation scripting.

11 Likes

i thought this is just another RICH thread or journal. i just noticed it’s a new product hahaha gonna buy it now.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.
PS. Consider my proposed title described above. :grin:

Awesome!

Will stack Emperor + R.I.C.H. + R.I.C.H. Crypto ->> Lucrative Empire Inbound! :rocket:

3 Likes

I’m running, RICH Crpyto, a Rich ultima containing, Jupiter, Yggdrasil, fortunes favorite, tyrant and debt annihilator, and wanted in a stack. Fuck poverty.

7 Likes

@James thankyou…John /James has hit the nail on the hammer !!. People dream big but hate the process coz they are to lazy.

Please give this man a like !!.

3 Likes

Sadly i am not into cryptos so i will pass on this one.

@SaintSovereign perhaps you can export the settings for RICH and Index Gate. Run a merge and hey presto we have a RICH for technology.

1 Like

Please share your observations for this sub.
I am not on crypto but idea of investing in other channels seems necessity these days .
I want to dive into this but have zero experience, I hope this sub can help in start investment in this field .

2 Likes

@RVconsultant This new sub shows up under both the wealth and skills categories on the main page but not under ultima
Looks like it’s missing the ultima tag

Paging @Fire

5 Likes

What are you recommendation for v2 subs?

As in listening instructions? That will come in a bit.

4 Likes