Rich crypto for buy and hold

Just curious,does anyone whos used it regularly know how using crypto with a buy and hold strategy would manifest?

1 Like

Here are my thoughts (might be disorganized).

I do think that RICH Crypto really helps with selecting coins. It could be for short term or long term but it is up to the person. Buy and hold would be bad on a coin declining in value.

Timeframes for buy and hold strategy do vary. For some coins, you could wait for one year and see if you want to sell some or all after a price gain. Other coins, you could wait for a certain price target like a 500% gain (5x) or a 1000% gain (10x).

The main objective is to make profits.

1 Like

I think you are running a wealth custom for crypto trading right !!

May I know how long are you running that ?
Are you tracking your equity curve ?

@gdbdboy Yes. I am running a QV2 Custom with RICH Crypto, AM Core, Stark Core for wealth and crypto trading/investing. I have been running the custom for 2 months now since early Aug 2021.

I had to look that up before writing this reply. No, I do not track with an equity curve. However, I do keep track of transactions for buying and selling with Excel. I think I am just above break even as I have recovered from the April-May 2021 crash.

I had small crypto positions back in 2018 and got back into crypto more seriously early 2021 before running the custom. With RICH Crypto in the custom along with some wealth modules, I am less clueless about the crypto space and projects. Still a lot to learn.

2 Likes