Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima + Solace Prototype

That’s standard Ultima pricing

1 Like

Not to say this is true for you specifically, but such statements sometimes come from a mentality of lack as opposed to prosperity

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire, I think the next subliminal title should be:

:fu:t2::fu:t2::fu:t2:F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.! :fu:t2::fu:t2::fu:t2:

An holistic subliminal that help you to send to hell to those who really deserve it. It would be a kind of wellness subliminal in that matter.
Of course they could have some strong reconciliation, in which, you are nice to people. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Now. Let be kind of serious.
@SaintSovereign and @Fire.
I read that you will recommend RICH Crypto to those whom are trading but people like me who only invest on Apple, Microsoft, coca cola, S&P 500 based ETF and do not necessarily analysing charts. It’s Crypto still be recommended over others subs such as HOM, EOG, Emperor or RICH?
Thanks.

4 Likes

This includes manifestations for keeping funds safu?

R.I.C.H. Crypto is an Ultima, meaning it can be used as a booster instead of a major title. You can run it with HoM, EoG, Emperor or R.I.C.H. If you aren’t trading crypto everyday, or using a buy and hold investment strategy, run Crypto every few days just for the manifestation scripting.

11 Likes

i thought this is just another RICH thread or journal. i just noticed it’s a new product hahaha gonna buy it now.

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.
PS. Consider my proposed title described above. :grin:

Awesome!

Will stack Emperor + R.I.C.H. + R.I.C.H. Crypto ->> Lucrative Empire Inbound! :rocket:

3 Likes

I’m running, RICH Crpyto, a Rich ultima containing, Jupiter, Yggdrasil, fortunes favorite, tyrant and debt annihilator, and wanted in a stack. Fuck poverty.

7 Likes

@James thankyou…John /James has hit the nail on the hammer !!. People dream big but hate the process coz they are to lazy.

Please give this man a like !!.

3 Likes

Sadly i am not into cryptos so i will pass on this one.

@SaintSovereign perhaps you can export the settings for RICH and Index Gate. Run a merge and hey presto we have a RICH for technology.

1 Like

Please share your observations for this sub.
I am not on crypto but idea of investing in other channels seems necessity these days .
I want to dive into this but have zero experience, I hope this sub can help in start investment in this field .

2 Likes

@RVconsultant This new sub shows up under both the wealth and skills categories on the main page but not under ultima
Looks like it’s missing the ultima tag

Paging @Fire

5 Likes

What are you recommendation for v2 subs?

As in listening instructions? That will come in a bit.

4 Likes

Yes an thank in advance, also any way i can magnify fortune favorite (rich ultima) even when using once per day in my ultima custom or just door of manifestation
@SaintSovereign

@Fire just to add if you do decide to release RICH variants would it be possible to stitch in BL ? as i said one for technology would be a best seller.

2 Likes

RICH for Marketers, Copywriters, Agencies, Youtubers, Ecommercers,
Tweeters, Instagrammers, Ticktockers, OnlyFannys, et al.

That’s what we want. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes