Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima + Solace Prototype

rich-crypto

RIDICULOUS.
INCOME.
CAN’T.
HATE.
CRYPTO.

The profound Ultima subliminal focused fully on creating boundless wealth now has been specialized towards cryptocurrency. Includes experimental Solace version.

R.I.C.H Crypto is designed to help you achieve financial independence and true wealth - through cryptocurrency. R.I.C.H. Crypto can also help significantly with forex, stocks and commodities given that the same tools used to analyze the crypto currency market are the same used to trade other financial vehicles. That being said, R.I.C.H. really shines when trading or working in the cryptocurrency market.

Why cryptocurrency?

Because cryptocurrency has been one of the greatest shifts in the way humanity handles money. In fact, a very small number of events in human history can boast the same number of millionaires created as the introduction of cryptocurrency has achieved.

Hence why R.I.C.H Crypto will focus all of its power on achieving complete financial independence through dominating the cryptocurrency market.

With R.I.C.H Crypto you will experience a greater intuitive sense of when to buy and when to sell, what coins are best to invest in, how much to invest, etc. Of course, you need to practice tuning into your intuition, but R.I.C.H Crypto will guide you.

Of course, R.I.C.H Crypto keeps the same benefits as R.I.C.H - so you can expect a burning motivation to rise within you towards crypto, coupled with the profound innovation that R.I.C.H develops you will find yourself coming up with incredible new strategies and tactics to play the crypto market like a fiddle.

Utilizing R.I.C.H Crypto you’ll also be able to develop tools to help you in conquering the crypto market. Not only that, you’ll also break down the negative beliefs and traumas you have with crypto, and develop an emotional stability that will help keep you steady when the crypto market is volatile.

Use R.I.C.H Crypto, take action on the crypto market, make the moves, and you will see your wealth and skill growing more and more with each passing day.

Want more POWER and FOCUS? Try these stacks:

• R.I.C.H. Crypto + Emperor: House of Medici: Focuses your trading on long-term legacy wealth.
  • R.I.C.H. Crypto + StarkQ + Limitless: If you create automated trading bots, or you’re interested in creating your own coin, this is the stack for you.
  • R.I.C.H. Crypto + Limitless Executive: For the day trader, this is the stack for you. Unparalleled focus and learning ability, plus enhanced manifestation via trading

If you are ready to conquer the crypto market and become R.I.C.H…

Order now.

24 Likes

Does this mean it narrows the focus of RICH to manifesting mainly with crypto, or will it offer the same broad wealth manifestation as standard RICH but add some dedicated support for crypto?

This implies the former:

So which is better for regular stocks? RICH or RICH Crypto?

Crypto. Most same tools, indicators and charts you use to analyze and trade crypto are the same ones you use to trade other investment vehicles.

5 Likes

Narrows the focus of R.I.C.H. It can still manifest wealth in other ways, but don’t run Crypto to manifest money on a venture unrelated to crypto.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign how would you recommend alternating RICH and RICH Crypto for someone looking to make money both in and out of the crytpo/stock market?

Bought it! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I didn’t see this one coming :0 nice, nice

Probably something I should learn about but honestly I don’t know anything about cryptocurrency

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign So I started my trading aka taking action, but it seems like everytime I make a hefty profit, I do a few stupid trades to bring my account down.

Second, I saw some “indicator” based strategies on YouTube and used them on market trying to scrape quick profit rather than using the solid concepts I learned.

It’s extremely ridiculous, I don’t believe in my concepts which I’ve learned for hours and tested a lot and rather on a little YouTube video.

Do you think it’s an indicator of wealth ceiling, and will RICH crypto help me get rid of the or should I get something indepth like EoG?

1 Like

I’m running EOG to get rid of the blocks I have regarding money and wealth as well as running R.I.C.H. I decided today to add Dragon Reborn back into my stack because it’s obvious I have some emotional issues that need resolving as well

2 Likes

To me, it seems like more of a scarcity mindset, where you’re trying to go for a windfall rather than steady growth. R.I.C.H. Crypto will help with this significantly, especially if you’re trading every day. EoG will cause an identity level change regarding wealth, though. For immediate action, though – go with R.I.C.H. Crypto. The regular R.I.C.H. all but obliterated my wealth ceiling.

11 Likes

I’ve done pretty well with crypto thanks to House of Medici.

I’m definitely going to stack this with HOM

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Do you guy have any other spin off of this ultima plan for later release?

Does Solace for this one have ultrasonic as well?

@SaintSovereign

Solace is an audible mask

Damn . I have been running nothing but EOG and R.I.C.H with the intention of doing the same thing

1 Like

That’s why I asked

Solace is usually an audible mask but this is still an ultima product so I’m assuming it might have ultrasonic as well

Oops. My bad. Yeah Ultima always has ultrasonic subliminal components with subliminal components that are masked. The only difference with masked is how they mask the non-ultrasonic subliminal components.

1 Like