Which Of These Options For Fast Money?

What and how many pathway’s for wealth do you have?

1 Like

I only have r.I.c.h so I can’t say about eog but r.I.c.h. Works.

I started another cycle of it today. I was thinking about adding ascension chamber to it figuring it’s designed to work with manifesting and I think r.I.c.h. Is some manifesting magic.

Good luck with your progress.

1 Like

Can you develop? Does it manifest opportunities job offers?

exactly how much has your income increased since you started using Rich?

I’m NOT asking you to give specific amounts but can you give us an idea in % or multiples? for example, maybe you have tripled your income? or maybe your income has increased by 60%? that’s what i mean by % or multiple

also, exactly how long have you been using rich?

and are you talking about rich ZP or ultima?

lets use a very simple situation that everyone can understand.

let’s say the person is a stock trader.

which of the 5 options would you pick for that?

R.I.C.H Crypto because the founders said in the product description it can help significantly with forex, stocks and commodities.

When asked directly what would be better R.I.C.H vs it’s crypto variant, SaintSovereign said:

edit:
Also, something of interest:

2 Likes

thanks for this.

i always forget this product exists.

also, which of the 5 options would you recommend for someone who is a door to door salesman?

and what about a real estate investor? which of the 5 options you think for that?

i think door to door selling and real estate investing are 2 other money making methods that everyone here can understand and are familiar with.

Do you want to become like Warren Buffet or do you want to stay how you are and just have more money?

Mogul/EOG if you want to become an entrepreneur, wealth tycoon etc

R.I.C.H if you just want to make more money fast

1 Like

Zp

I had five figures fall out of the sky when someone started perusing me to buy something I had forgotten I owned. It came out of no where and I hadn’t thought about that asset in a long time. I didn’t remember it and try to sell it, people where chasing after me calling family members to get in touch with me about it.

Here’s the thing, I had a pathway. I bought the thing a few years before. I got involved in something else and completely forgot about it and after I started using rich people started perusing it. Manifestations are weird and oddly personal.

I imagine if you were looking for a job manifesting could open up opportunities in the labor market. I imagine if you were trading derivatives manifestions could open up paths to good trades. Every bit of testing I’ve done has shown that there’s an energetic component and a belief system component.

Both are super personal so the results you get will match your belief system and level of energetic development.

3 Likes

I’d recommend Chosen, Mogul and Elixir. The Chosen for charisma and ease of communication in selling (or you could use Stark Q, but I still think Chosen), Mogul for drive and a wide, long-range focus and Elixir to help heal emotional wounds that tie up money because of unconscious associations and whatnot. I’ve purchased and used all of these and found them to have a harmonious synergy.

1 Like

Real estate investor

1. RICH + Love Bomb + Ascended Mogul (or Mogul)

2. RICH + Chosen + Love Bomb

Door to door salesman => I’m not sure why anyone would consider that in 2022.

1 Like

this is an interesting answer but i think your thinking is flawed.

remember this thread is about doubling income (or more) as fast as possible.

my understanding is that healing products like elixir take more time. is that not true?

if that is true then do you really believe a stack with elixir would allow someone to achieve this goal faster then something like rich?

again, the goal is to double income (or more) as fast as possible.

that is what i aim to discuss in this thread.

what does any of this have to do with the subject of this thread?

i think i clearly outlined what i was hoping to discuss with this thread in my original post.

this is a very vague and general statement.

this thread is about a very specific goal.

doubling income (or more) as fast as possible.

ok so it seems this is your answer to what is actually being discussed in this thread.

so to confirm, you think someone has a better chance of doubling their income the fastest by running Rich solo? so stacking Rich with something like EOG3 or mogul would lead to slower results in your opinion? please confirm.

It depends how hard it is to double your money in your niche. If it is rather easily scalable without much action (for example in trading), R.I.C.H solo would most likely be the fastest.

If it takes far more action, dedication, intelligence and other traits (for example real estate), I would say R.I.C.H + Mogul/EOG would be the best option.

In all cases, I think R.I.C.H is the important title when it comes to manifesting more money. Mogul and EOG alone deal more with developing certain qualities that are crucial to become successful in your niche and in building wealth, so this would be a slower approach and more complementary if needed depending on your situation.

2 Likes

I also would like to add another option which would be:

R.I.C.H
Beyond Limitless
Khan (+ Stark)

Running Khan as a wealth title can be quite powerful but I would not recommend that to people who are fairly new and/or do not have a concrete plan on what they wanna do.

:point_up: Here I shared some of my results stacking a Khan + Stark custom with a Beyond Limitless + R.I.C.H Ultima

:point_up: Here I shared more on when you should not run Khan for wealth

3 Likes

thank you for your thoughts.

but i would STRONGLY disagree that it takes more dedication and intelligence to make money in real estate then stock trading.

in fact, you could not be more wrong.

stock trading is one of the most brutally competitive field on the planet and attracts extremely smart people from all over the world.

I really have no idea where you got this idea that its easier to make money in real estate then stock trading…

1 Like

holy shiet.

thank you so much for posting this.

i have been drawn to khan for weeks but have hesitated as im worried it will result in me becoming obsessed with sex when right now i need to focus on money.

and yes, i have a very clear goal and i actually know what i need to do to achieve it, my problem is procrastination meaning i can NOT force myself to do what i know i need to do,

if your description of khan is accurate then it sounds like exactly what i need.

can you please share more info of your experience on khan for money purposes?

which stage would you recommend for me? stage 3?

also, when you ran it for your money goals, how did you deal with the massive increase in sex drive?

1 Like

I did not say it is easier but that real estate requires you to have a certain pattern of traits that will be greatly developed by Mogul and EOG and not at all by R.I.C.H.

If you are already an successful real estate investor, you can run R.I.C.H and that way manifest making more money. However, if you are new, I would recommend to run Mogul/EOG because there are qualities that are greatly needed in real estate and not so much in trading, for example social expression, persuasion, an aura etc. That‘s where Mogul/EOG shine.

the quote below clearly implies easier.

something that requires less action, dedication and intelligence would obviously be easier.

and no stock trading absolutely does NOT require less action, dedication and intelligence then real estate; not even close.