Any insights into PURPOSE while running the new ZP titles?

Yeeeaaaa

why not?

Can you do one for me?

What do you need from me?

3 Likes

For me, I’ve been seeing in retropect how I’ve discounted myself. Others didn’t do this to me. I did.

I changed from Love Bomb to Rebirth the last 2 listening days, and I’m enjoying the change. Because that comfort zone ain’t really that comfortable.

4 Likes

That’s great insight

2 Likes

Like a wise man once said “Rather than look at the pain for doing something right now, think of the pain in the future for not doing something right now.”

Also yes, even if it seems that we are comfortable on an outwardly, within we are so unhappy.

3 Likes

Have you considered The Ecstasy of Gold Stage 2?

“With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.”

4 Likes

I would be very careful with Khan when it comes to big career decisions like this.

In my experience, one should run Khan for business only AFTER one has found his purpose. When you know what you wanna do and have a concrete goal, Khan is one of the best subs to run. It will manifest immense drive and dedication, the impossible becomes easily achievable.

However, I had to learn the hard way myself that it is not a great tool when you are not sure what you wanna do. In my case, I made the decision on Khan to drop out of medical school, something which would have turned out to be the biggest regret of my life. It is not that Khan pulls you in the wrong direction, but it is not as focused as finding one’s passion as for example Emperor.

The problem is sometimes such thoughts of quitting are not a result of the sub but there are other factors involved that we are not aware of. In my case, it was because my physical and mental health was at its lowest point in 2020, and I had some negative influences around me.
Reconciliation is also a contributing factor, which one should naturally expect to experience far more frequently because Khan is such a massive and challenging program to run.

I got myself out of this rut with Emperor, and it helped me to find my true passion, and not only something which feels right for the time being. I would recommend everyone to run Emperor for such a big career decision as it will make sure that whatever you plan is the best path for you long-term.

6 Likes

Looks like I found my answer. Thanks a lot, @Seeker

2 Likes

Hmm. There are lots of people in this world with no goals in life, and live aimlessly day to day. Is the universe not supporting them? Or does it just happen that they don’t believe in astrology?

This is excellent advice. Thank you, @friday

1 Like

Precisely?

Haha, rather not then.

Astrology can be an interesting tool to look at but after studying astrology for a big portion of 2020, I will tell you what astrology will NOT do in my experience: Precisely tell you your purpose.

I would also be careful with people claiming that. This goes also for other spiritual tools like “channellings”.

3 Likes

Just a thought,

I have been wondering… For us using subliminals to improve our lives, we probably have some goals in mind, like to improve ourselves financially, physically, socially, sexually etc and to be at the top of a certain domain.

But what if our fate is actually predestined, and that not everyone is born into this world to be a millionaire, or to lead others? If everyone is a leader, who is the follower? Society works because there are different people playing different roles at each level.

What if my purpose in life is to be a ordinary blue collar worker at the bottom of the food chain? Perhaps in that case I can still be happy doing the best of what I can do, and as long as I am paid fairly.

In fact, an ordinary blue collar worker in fact might be of a certain archetype among the Jungian 12, and if that person runs a subliminal fitting the archetype, he might get a results fast and a strong sense of purpose…

Someone also said in this forum that you can’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. The world is made up of both sea and land, and nature deemed the fish live in the sea for a purpose. Likewise, you can’t force a monkey to live in the sea because it has no business there.

3 Likes

So far am considering Emperor and/or EoG for finding purpose/mission in my life. Will read the sales pages again and think about it some more.

I also think Mogul is a viable option based on it’s sales page which reads:

MOGUL also contains scripting to help you discover your personal mission and guide you down a path toward generating massive amounts of wealth from that mission”

Maybe I will start with Mogul or AM.

Thank you all for your comments, my friends!

4 Likes

Mogul is in Emperor and much more…

And Yes, EMPEROR ALSO Contains the ENTIRE Scripts of Ascension, Mogul and Sex Mastery X, and “Quantum Limitless Lite.”

2 Likes

I agree. But Mogul or AM could help manifest what I desire regarding my purpose faster.

Anyway, I haven’t made the final decision. Let me think on it. Emperor does have loads of other benefits in it too which help with career building.

1 Like

Yes, Ascension (including AM/Mogul) is also an excellent tool to find one’s passion. I still think those who are relatively new to subs should start with those titles.

In my experience, Emperor will - however - let you dream a step bigger. Nothing is impossible, you will not settle for less than excellence. Ascension might push you to follow your passion and become a politician, but if your true passion is to become the goddamn president of the United States, Emperor will make you go and pursue that, and you know what I think there is a high chance that you will be successful - even if it might sound crazily unachievable for you right now and the people around you.

3 Likes

Sure.

• Go to Free Astrology Birth Chart Calculator and create your free chart
  • Look at your ascendant. That gives a first direction.
  • then, check Venus to see what you love and what ppl will love you for.
  • mars will tell you what gives you motivation and drive.

Combine the two and you have a rough outline.

Now, add the north node. This will tell you what you need to learn, develop, and evolve into over your life. If you follow that path, the universe will support you in that transformation.

That gives a good start :grin::sunglasses:

6 Likes

They probably don’t know about it or don’t have the means.

Not everyone has the privilege to follow his passion.

Wrong choice of words haha

But if you read through the natal chart you see how precise it is.

It still leaves A LOT of room for your personality on HOW you actually follow your passion.

Which is why I said initially it won’t tell you who to be.

And , well, channelings are a belief much like many other things, including the carnivore diet haha

Find what works for you and follow that. I’m absolutely not telling anyone what to do.

But if anyone is interested in extra data to get a direction, check it out above.

1 Like

Thanks a ton, @AlexanderGraves

1 Like

I am not a fan of that either haha

No for a lot of people it really isn’t.

That’s why we tell people to look at all the aspects of the natal chart, and if this still does not satisfy them, we can also look at the connection between the aspects. There is soooo much room for interpretation that one can pretty much always make it work.

Trying to find your purpose that way is like trying to find it with the 16 personality test. It is fun and interesting and might give you some food for thought but in my experience it will do far less for finding your true purpose than most people think.

2 Likes