Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima + Solace Prototype

An unexpected title release.

I want to buy this but my stack is heavy.

Would RICH Crypto work in a regular Q Custom (max 20 modules) just like RICH does?

Is this an Ultima version of the Marketweaver custom module of sorts?

3 Likes

Nah. I actually had @Fire build this for me back when the GameStop meme stock thing went down. Since I’ve made quite a nice chunk from investing since then, we decided to release. We’re not even trying to make money of this one — we just wanted the community to have access to the same tools that we do.

20 Likes

Yes, it’s an Ultima. There’s an embedded ultrasonic.

1 Like

Yes. We’ll be adding it tomorrow.

No. Remember, the RICH line focuses much more on manifestation than the other titles.

9 Likes

I had a similar question when planning my custom…

Is Sultan the main engine of the original RICH? Would it be redundant to add both in the same custom?

Thank you. I’m not even sure about the legalities of Crypto in my country.
I guess it’s time to look it up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This might help me manifest the journal with my bitcoin pass key my mom threw out years ago lol

5 Likes

A nice addition to the SC product range.

Why not add a RICH for other areas such as technology, marketing, advertising, I.T etc.

2 Likes

+1 for RICH: Affiliate Marketing :nerd_face:

2 Likes

How else are they going to get R.I.C.H? Oh wait, I guess they have Crypto. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some Wishful Thinking

Would have been nice to get this as a bonus add-on for R.I.C.H., but that’s the way it goes sometimes

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s not how I identify myself. A master trader. An identity level shift could be the key. I will gauge my progress with RICH and then move on to EoG if I’m still not getting the results I want.

1 Like

I would love to add this but already have a lot of stuff in my stack, with a Q Custom and Quantum Limitless as baseline and The Executive, Libertine and Lovebomb as Ultimas (max one of those three per day), depending on the respective plan for the day.

Am I using those Ultimas correctly? Are they effective if used interchangeably, each individual one maybe once a week in addition to my Q-Stack? If so, I might add Rich Crypto…

I mean that we’re not even tracking sales, it was a title that I built for myself and so we released it and we’re moving on to the next product. It DOESN’T mean that we’re just going to give away our hard work for free.

Stop acting entitled and throwing little potshots, as you’re starting to tap my nerves with it. First, you were making potshots about the contests and games we hold to bring excitement to the community, now you’re trying to pick my words to incite a fight. You’ve already been temporarily banned once, test me again.

If you want it for cheaper, create quality posts and use SubClub Elites like everyone else instead of pretending you should get it for free.

27 Likes

No. We’re already the lowest priced producer in the game. Everyone else charges more than us, and our products are superior. We’re also the only producer that offers a LIFETIME DISCOUNT just for coming here and talking about subliminals. We also give out holiday gifts, free prototype and titles with certain purchases, open access to the LIFE app, etc.

I really don’t like it when people try to pressure us into giving more free stuff, or act entitled to it. Y’all cut it out.

Back on target, please. Questions, and early experiences, please.

29 Likes

Is this mostly for trading or also for investing?

I. E. Picking successful coins long-term?

Or just anything crypto good?

1 Like

The financial subliminals literally pay for themselves.

Why the heck should a program that attracts money to you be discounted?

Spend $50 and it will bring you $500.

I bought the original RICH and it had already paid for itself in about 1 week.

I think it’s a logical idea to let RICH (or a similar program) be one of the first subliminals that you buy. Then when it makes you $50, you buy your next one, and so on.

22 Likes

Listen to him. This is called having an abundance mindset and understanding that investing in yourself will bring more wealth.

22 Likes

Thats one of the reason why the first year am running the same for the entire year am focus on wealth and career

1 Like

Fair enough. This and @Malkuth’s posts are good points; the original title did already bring back more than the cost for me. I did say it was wishful thinking after all :slight_smile:

That being said, I do see RICH Crypto having a place, as niche as it is. Maybe when I’m done with setting up long term investments and getting more into primarily swing trades will this be useful.

2 Likes

Still very much a work in progress over here.

Not quite making it rain just yet. Haha. But progress is being made.

3 Likes

Both.
And in the copy, we specify that it can be used for other investment vehicles. The charts and such are exactly the same.

4 Likes