Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima + Solace Prototype

Talking about RICH variants, I would ask for:

RICH Writer
RICH Digital Nomad

@SaintSovereign, @Fire

2 Likes

RICH E-COMM would be awesome too

2 Likes

RICH mixed with limitless executive in a custom with trailblazer, sacred words, sultan, and Yggdrasil would be a great combo

1 Like

YES! Even I had thought about RICH + Limitless Executive. The latter would help with learning and productivity. Especially productivity to push through writer’s block and such.

Now imagine for RICH Writer, something like this:

• RICH
  • Limitless Executive
  • Ultimate Writer
  • Sacred Words
  • plus anything extra SaintSovereign and Fire can cook up lol

Those are both awesome ideas

I’m still pro- RICH playboy as well or something of that sort.
Maybe even a main title

I understand subs need focus but wealth and seduction are two major goals
that people end up stacking for or creating customs out of it anyway.

We have amazing subs for both individually and even together to some degree, but there seems to be a trend of downsides- or the focus still goes strongly in one direction.

All the below can be used for both but…

Stark- less interest in woman
Emperor- makes seduction and playful -ness low priority
Khan-less overt focus on wealth, seemingly can make wealth less priority

Especially with the strength of the new tech stacking may be a bit trickier.

4 Likes

Right on the nose about this one!

3 Likes

This is like spot on lol

2 Likes

@Floridianninja - makes it even more hilarious since we just said the same thing in the DMs at the same time @Azriel wrote it here haha

1 Like

:fireworks::+1:

Would you please paste these in a requested modules thread?

@Floridianninja you too with your RICH E-COMM idea.

2 Likes

Is the Solace version of R.I.C.H. Crypto V2? Just wanna make sure if I should grit my teeth and just run the masked version just in case. I do love me the solace mask

It was made in Uv2. There was no Rich Crypto Ultima v1.

2 Likes

Support ticket, please.

@SaintSovereign
the version of R.I.C.H Crypto in the main store doesnt have the Ultima Category attach to it

I have noticed this too. Sent a support ticket about a week and a half ago notifying them this issue of missing Ultima category tag in main store & Q Store.

I am thinking it would be fixed when they get around to it.

2 Likes

I never invested in crypto before I bought this sub .
So I have zero knowledge and fundamentals about crypto .

Opened an account with exchange and pumped 2000 bucks , yeah it’s relatively small investment and thought it won’t hurt me much if something wrong was to happen .

Also I don’t invest in stocks or commodity too , so this was new for me .
How I made small fortune in just 2 months is story I will share later but let me share an amazing moment that happened yesterday.

I had some holding in CTSI coin apart from other coins , so I bought CTSI at appx .32 - .35 per coin range , yesterday it was hovering around .42 , so appx 20% up amd I thought I will dump 50% holding at this margin and I clicked sell and WTF I clicked buy instead and I couldn’t believe myself , and it started crashing and I was all curses ….
I thought WTF crypto ultima is doing and more losses …
Now guys , I was just staring it fall and all of sudden CTSI started spiking , can you believe where it stopped !!! 1.45 usd aprx!!!

I couldn’t believe myself and I made good money yesterday !!!
So yes manifestation part in rich crypto works big time and my other hits has been going fairly well …
I normally do short and mid term and luck has been manifesting .

So May be even ignorant people like me can also benefit ……
Or May be it’s good days for crypto as of now , everything is shooting … almost
But I have all reasons to believe this sub is guiding me

9 Likes

If i add this to a custom Q as a core could this help long term with stock market option trading

So crypto market is now bullish and I can imagine most of people must be making money .

I just wanted to express gratitude for @SaintSovereign for introducing this sub .
I was never in crypto and neither I understood much about it . But once this sun was released , I bought it and listened to it twice in a week and along with that opened a crypto account with minimal investment.
Gradually I kept investing and was making small profits .
Well after months, I am almost like 2X of what I invested,I don’t know how it goes from here , which I am sure I will keep learning.
Also witj HoM I feel better at investing techniques.
So thanks again for opening this world of crypto for me, it’s like an interesting journey and inspite of many ups and downs witj my investment, I am loving it and felling more confident and informed about this world .

6 Likes

Very nice @rajeshwer.

What are you running in your stack? Is it RICH Crypto & House of Medici?

1 Like

For wealth
I run
EoG 4
Rich
Rich crypto
HoM
Also my customs have few wealth modules

5 Likes