Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Thank @Malkuth @Sub.Zero i think i will do a day off tomorrow i really cannot risk another recon :frowning:

The only matter I’m still pondering about is stonewalling. What I experienced when running a lot of loops was like a zombie mode (I described the effects before but I will do it below again) but, on the other hand, I got some results but really diminished if I compare them with the current results. So it may be that I was not stonewalling but I was just heavily overexposed.

The symptoms of my “stonewalling”:

• the lack of enthusiasm
  • a low level of energy
  • a difficulty in getting things done
  • an unnatural procrastination
  • apathy
  • exhaustion
  • feeling zoned out
  • a lower responsiveness to outer stimuli
  • an unnatural clam
  • a slight overwhelm

If I was only heavily overexposed (I was running 4-6 loops of a day, 5:2) it could mean that running higher loops is not as detrimental as so called stonewalling. I’m not going to test it since my current results are very good.

3 Likes

Another thing is recon comes back even if you have managed to fight it off and you haven’t played any loop yet. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m still thinking about that concept related to the posts above that is that the new tech may be best used when we divide our time into two phases:

• saturation phase
  • processing phase

During the saturation phase we listen to lots of loops a day for say two weeks.
During the processing phase we let our mind process the scripts and we don’t provide it with any subliminal input whatsoever for two weeks.

I’m tempted to experiment on that but on the other hand I’m satisfied with my current results. I guess @AlexanderGraves could tell us something more about that since he’s doing a long washout after initial massive exposure to Qv2.

2 Likes

Considering the idea above (saturation and processing phases) I just dag up what @Yazooneh said about running lots of loops (eight) a day (he did it for one week). The recon he experienced was really hard and maybe even it was really dangerous and his mental health was imperiled:

It seems to me that when you’ve dealt with your recon it means that the script has been fully integrated and you can either stop listening to the sub (I think that’s the point at which you should move to another stage of your multi-stage program) or just keep going to benefit from it even more and experience more profound changes.

The only difficulty, that is really crucial, is it must be really taught to tell which of your programs you’re getting recon from.

1 Like

Awesome link!! Thanks Voytek.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s the play honestly.
I did it out of greed to “get more stuff on before I washout”
But I’m not lying, the recon was tough.

The washout is important but I still think you don’t need to force load your brain prior to it.

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve found my sweet spot, see I never stonewalled but i was pushed to the edge.

within 1 week, I came up with an entire life plan that was out of my reach, every day i made a new idea of creating a stream of revenue and being half naked in my house I couldn’t do any of them, I couldn’t even lazer focus on one before the other idea popped up

I listened to my physical shifting custom and it gave me strong results for 48 hours followed by secondary results for 24.

secondary is facial shifting (yesterday i slept with the most glorious mew ive maintained in a year and a half) yes I can feel my tongue strengthen during and after my physical shifting loop that’s one of my indicators

constant and consistent fat burn stopped after 48 hours

yesterday after a 3 day rest i played my Khan custom and it did work, it knocked me out after the loop for 2 hour nap then a big portion of the night sleep I had a dream with 2 mentors about my inner game.

Knowing that strong dreams means that its processing hard, i probably need another day of rest

but i wont do it, my fat loss has halted, therefore my new plan is as follows

custom 1

two days rest

custom 2

two days rest.

This should tackle any issues with overload, since there’s an extra day rest there, I will have to not take a 2 day day rest today as I want my physical shifting to keep moving forward, thereafter I will do the plan as above.

as stated overloading is not good, the sub doesnt let you know that youre reconciled and overloaded because of naturalizer, you will feel as if you must handle the elevated levels of discomfort

be cautious with your loops, I don’t doubt you can muscle it out for a year in a row! But it will be bumpier than it can be

2 Likes

When you wake up in the morning after you ran your Ultima in the middle of the night:

3 Likes

What modules do you have in your customs if you don’t mind me asking?

Do you feel a drive to work/build a business from khan and/or stark?

Stark Core
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Fearsome
Dragon Tongue
Seducer’s Gaze
Focused Arousal

Using Stark i am more technically driven.

Emperor i am the same but feel like an older man.

1 Like

Have you violated the protocol yet? :rofl:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero how dare you ask me whether i have violated the protocol :slight_smile:. Once the protocol is violated mayhem and disaster will be unleashed !!!. So i dare not VIOLATE the protocol.

1 Like

I just realised that I have lost the need for quick results. Almost like I don’t care if I get any results or not.
No urgency at all.

Now, I obviously want the results as I still listen to the subs. But it’s like I’ve let go of the need to get the results. Don’t know how to describe it better.

Hmm… @Sub.Zero maybe that was a result from my overload of Alchemist1

I did a full week of washout last week, so I don’t think I am stonewalling.

5 Likes

I wrote a post on the 12 breaths of purification.I think this meditation exercise will assist in overriding RECON.

2 Likes

I can fully understand why @James wants to see results now and its easy for those people in their 20s and 30s to say “hey James dont rush things”. The reality is the clock is ticking !!.

The point is you cannot rush things anyway, the more loops you run the more processing time you need.

2 Likes

I know @Sub.Zero but i understand why James wants results now.Put yourself in his shoes and walk a mile.