Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

By the way, integration occurs during sleep – so obviously, you can not do a certain amount of loops and be expected to sleep the entire day, that’s unnatural it’s going to cause psychological issues these are no more toys, be a little responsible.

A loop a day is more than enough. The more you integrate, over a prolonged timespan as enough days have actually passed allowing you to execute during the day, integrate and change subconscious patterns during the night your tolerance increases and you will be able to do more loops. Listen, if it feels like you are dreaming all night, without having much Deep Sleep that’s a BIG sign that you are overexposing.

@pacman does one loop every three days and his life is changing for the better, in those three days his getting so many results people would be jealous if he actually journaled about it. Now, action is another issue, the subliminal’s allow you to think and feel differently, changing your attitude but if you are not taking action nothing is going to happen besides a change in interactions with people, perhaps a date and one night stand here and there but when it comes down to building an empire, a business, attracting wealth and this stuff you need to take action to complete the manifestation cycle, open pathways, etc

Just think about it, Khan for example change your attitude so harshly you can get in a business deal and the opposition will feel like you are a worthy individual for a deal because you actually feel worthy, but lo’ and behold if you never get in a business deal what do you expect? The lottery is never going to arrive at your doorstep.

There are plenty of people achieving success without all these tools, but if you are actually determined, willing, and take action while using the tools you can rapidly grow in life because subliminal’s are akin to a positive environment changing your attitude, motivations, and all other things related to your energy for the better.

I’ve been gifted and blessed with Scorpio in Mercury, I think in patterns, I see the hidden things others do not hence my deep desire to become a psychotherapist, solve the neuroses so many people are having, and this other nonsense none seems to care about, lol. Just trust me when I’m saying that I understand subliminal technology more and more because I actually spend lots of time observing myself and others, while being driven and talented to do so.

Look, I’m tired as well – I’ve been experimenting a lot with Customs and other garbage during the lockdowns because I saw it as the appropriate time to do so as everyone was locked the heck up anyway.

I’ve barely slept the past few days, I get on calls with @pacman and others and we help each other, we observe the patterns and we advance we want to grow, we surround ourselves with like-minded individuals I do the same with @friday.

I’ll be taking some rest days, and I observe the patterns again. Whenever technology changes, we have to change the method under which we ingest and use them, that’s obvious. Much like going to the doctor and being prescribed something, there is always a usage manual same thing with the human body we don’t even know how to operate our own vessels, we are under-educated you see, we have only learned to move our but never learned how to use our consciousness.

I’m spitting out some words right now, while almost falling asleep lol. Our world is drastically changing this ain’t not joke, you can see it all around the world – the people are taking their power back, we don’t have to wait for some messiah, a prophet, a god or whatever we are the damn gods and we have to become conscious ourselves and as @SaintSovereign and @Fire are doing breaking out of the monetary system and contributing and whatever way we can, loving and being compassionate for our fellow humans.

The GOVERNMENT(al) will never do this for us. But not to derail this into something which it is not. Look, these tools are absolutely powerful just use them as intended, take action and listen to those who have the results because only from their fruits ye shall know em.

Peace :green_heart:

15 Likes

Yes. With Q+ and Ultima+, you’ll still retain the ability to stack, but we will have to separate ourselves from how we all consumed subliminals in the past. We’re trying to radically change the way subliminals work. My ultimate goal? One loop a week with a mask that sounds so smooth that it’s almost unnoticeable.

32 Likes

One loop a week will be a blessing :grin:

8 Likes

How would this work for ultima though? Correct me if im wrong but i believe the intention with a lot of ultima’s is to be used in an as needed basis right? E.g PSITU when youre going to the club later in the day etc etc. If the subliminal is gonna stay for the entire week, wouldnt that be a bit overkill?

Aside from that its absolutely incredble though, its insane how fast and consistently you can push all we thought we knew about subs, if this goal comes true than im convinced yall truly cant be human lol.

1 Like

One loop a week sounds nice.

If that is the case, imagine the power of customs under Q+, Ultima+.

3 Likes

Imagine one loop a month if you guys ever get there

2 Likes

Always be a guy who will try to “make a breakthru” running such subs 24/7 and they ask for a refund, because “subs make me angry, tired and etc”.

2 Likes

This is a fair question: You’ll still be able to use them as boosters. We have a potential solution for solving this problem, but I don’t want to announce it yet. We’ve got spies in the midst, trying to figure out what we’re doing, hahaha.

@Fire showed me some intel where an individual asked a competitor if they’d offer a product like Ultima, and that producer replied that they tried to replicate the results and failed miserably. :wink:

16 Likes

Not everyone will be able to handle such advanced technology though, but of course, that’s what innovation is intended for.

Currently, the Qv2’s feel like climbing a mountain Everest mentally, the first hours feel like having done an insane mental exercise. On Q+ this is probably going to be even more pronounced in the beginning – so we really have to discern for ourselves which subliminal’s we want to move forward with.

And from a customer standpoint, I personally like to get a feel for a subliminal to see whether it matches for me and that would likely become impossible unless certain strength levels get released and demo subliminal’s to get a feel for everything. Just leaving some ideas here, which might be helpful I’m sure you have taught of some things, or perhaps you are not interested that’s fine as well. Customer feedback is important though.

I’m assuming, and from my experience, the way in which Aura’s will be scripted is going to have to be changed as well.

Before (listening several loops a day) Aura’s were triggered on every loop, now it might not be that way anymore. There is a whole science around human consciousness (Alchemy) which I have been investigating deeply and that interlaces perfectly into understanding the actual occurrence of subliminal programming.

Most of these sciences have been kept secret under oaths, pledges, etc though. It’s not just readily available in books, they would never such power to an unworthy individual.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to future developments.

2 Likes

Fucking Puritan Work Ethic lol

Gawd. Same here.
“Slow down and make sure you’re doing it right. 97% Customer Satisfaction notwithstanding”
“Yes we want your ideas, just not so many of them so fast”

How did your trouble manifest?

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to but I decided to take today and tomorrow iff from the subs after reading this thread this morning. Trying to change some very ingrained habits and be more organized and minimalistic than ever before.

Back when I got BILLionaire V1 in Terminus Strength. I did that for the “Only needing to listen once a day” thing. What intrigued me about Terminus Squared even was “Being able to listen to just one loop per week.”

Now with how QV2 is shaping up for people, that may indeed be a possibility for “regular” subs.

I’ve got 4-5 subs, all of which I want to run. But the recommendations from the site for multi-title listening…don’t really work with that many for me.

With QV2, though, I think I could easily listen to 1-2 loops of each, one day per week. I assume/HOPE that listening to, say, Wanted on Monday, then DR1 on Tuesday, and so on…take weekends off. HOPE that the “programming/installing” throughout the week wouldn’t interfere with the “integration” of the stuff from the other day of the week. Not sure I’m making sense.

I think 1-2 loops per day would give a lot of time each day for that day’s sub to at least somewhat integrate and them bloom.

Has everyone already upgraded their Q customs to QV2 ? or are they waiting till Q plus come along ?

2 Likes

I have. It was quite an ordeal. But I’ll do it all over again when the new mojo hits the streets.

2 Likes

Upgraded. Totally worth it. I see it as spending $100. Any (additional) modules bought are yours forever, rendering them ultimately free.

1 Like

I upgraded my khan and stark custom got a bunch of other ultima customs which might upgrade too.

@Palpatine Sometimes I really feel I did myself a huge disservice by not continuing and sticking with Dragon Reborn. Given the results I have experienced with stage one that I never achieved with any other form of self help or self improvement.
I may go back and run it in it’s entirety . I know for a fact my life would be infinitely easier if I could ler go of everything that holds me back and specifically at this moment to be able to stop dwelling on the past.

2 Likes

how can you stack listen while youre asleep? can you do that?

also is it possible to play 2 subs in the same time?

Don’t play two subs at the same time.
Do not do it.

Repeating one more time.
Don’t do it.

Someone made an app where you can play two things at the same time and I got insane recon even after Saint explicitly said not to do it.

So, don’t do it.

And yes, you can listen to your stack whilst sleeping. I listen with a JBL Flip 4 speaker, Saint uses headphones which I personally can’t do.

5 Likes

Its not advised to run 2 products concurrently it probably wont benefit you, best run one after the other.

4 Likes