Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

subs are scary if you mess with them

i ran 6 loops of LDU V2 with me being very new to subs it was my first night

huge rec but gladly i knew that i am love and bliss before my emotions and passed that day(which was yesterday ) very well and average

im going experiment tonight with 6 loops will see how it goes

clearly everyone is diffrent but in no way im running 2 subs at the same time

maybe ill run 5 ill see before i go to bed

but damn subs are not toys at all hahah

also wanted to share this cool vid of bruce lipton

1 Like

You don’t need six loops. Or even 5.

Listen to one.

I’m listening to 4 subs overall, 2 mains and 2 ultimas. I listen to each 2 times per week. Not even per day.

More loops doesn’t necessarily equal more results. It just creates a build up and you’ll end up stonewalling.

2 Likes

what is the diffrence between qv2 and ultima v2 ?

im only running LDU this is a major sub for me

i need to read more about stonewalling

Qv2 is usually major titles like Khan, Limitless, Inner Circle. They’re titles used and thought of as subliminal that will provide consistent growth over time and cause permanent change.

UltimaV2 is titles like R.I.C.H, Limit Destroyer U, Libertine and they’re used as boosters. They’re meant to be used a couple hours before an event or whatever. I use them as a major title tho but only with one loop. It’s been said that they can cause permanent change however.

V2 is volume/version 2 which is just the stage we’re at. It’s the version higher than version 1.

Trust me, I use LDU twice per week and it’s enough. Build from one loop, not from 6. I’ve really ruined my results by slamming loops at 6x per day in the past.

4 Likes

I think Muhammad Ali is a perfectly reasonable person to learn from.

It may well be lucrative to make a living by punching other grown men in the face but it is hardly a moral good.

Ali made good money yet seems to have squandered some which meant he had to prolong his fighting career which no doubt contributed to his Parkinsons disease. I expect this started during the brutal 1975 fight with Joe Frazier[1] which was Alis biggest payday, apparently. Is it really worth ruining your health because you spent too much money.

Ali left four wives and nine children who don’t speak to each other. He also had numerous affairs with others some of whom were of questionable age. Not exactly one big happy family.

So yes, Ali would be an example of what not to do.

MOD EDIT: Please, no politics.

Not at the same time. One after another is ok though

1 Like

Headphones and my iPhone

That’s exactly my case and I’ve run only two loops (Q+U-both v2) a day recently. I switched to two loops a day and one the next day and a day off the following day and we shall see how it goes.

Before I could handle six loops of V2 but after some days I started stonewalling and felt heavily overloaded, the results were like you mentioned here:

yet the results are still underneath much like being an Emperor who is solid inside but has just been tired out to the extend of not being fully able to express himself emotionally.

2 Likes

My new sweet spot loop for Qv2 is 1 loop 5 days a week, if i go over it i feel tired and irritable ahhahaha

2 Likes

Excellent. I’m leaning towards this myself.

With that new routine are you still seeing the same or improved results with your Q stack?

1 Like

yes i do feel and see improved behavior and mindset shifts when i transitioned to 1 loop a day with less to no recon. the big bully or obstacle when it comes to this listening style is our impatience and boredom. no matter how strong our sub is the integration and execution until it becomes a part of us/second nature takes time like mastery.

4 Likes

Agreed. My main obstacle right now is probably psychological, it’s the force of habit.

I can certainly re-learn a new routine if it means the programming digs deeper, results are better and more efficient. Thank you @Jes1946 and congrats with your results

2 Likes

The intention was to use Muhammed Ali simply as a metaphor to describe the power of QV2 and Q++ subs. I never suggested to anyone that we use him as a role model. Its upto the individual to choose whichever role model they want to use for their inspirations.

As to these claims that he had sex with girls of a questionable age i really do not know. He certainly was not a sexual predator. Anyway let his soul rest in peace.

Enough said lets get back to the subject of the thread.

2 Likes

6 loops were 5/10 to me with huge rec to be honest

i ran 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening yestrday felt some small rec symptoms so im testing my sweet spot, i think its probably at 3-4 loops per day

but maybe ultimas v2 more effective at night for some reason

1 Like

wait so the point is to find a spot that is not be overloaded with huge rec symptons like fatigue and not wanting to do anything etc. . . .

and have less of those with a sweet spot amount of loops that gives you less rec symptoms that you almost feel no rec you can feel that you can take action be proudctive and thats how the subs are made (light symptoms not too noticeable)

and not gooo too far and play a lot of loops then you will stonewall , am i right?

if yes? then :sunglasses:

I still have a couple of old custom subs based on Q format. This might seem a silly question however i just want to ensure there are not compatibility issues.

If i were run a 1 loop of the Q custom followed by 1 loop of my QV2 custom would they clash or cause conflict errors ?. My khan is in QV2 and I have a custom Primal from last year in Q format.

2 Likes

I’ve been running BILLionaire V1 (Terminus) and BILLionaire V2 (QV2) together without any noticeable issues.

2 Likes

@Palpatine thanks for the confirmation

I also have khan stage 4 still in the ultima version 1 format which works remarkably well as a booster :slight_smile: will continue to use this alongside my QV2 khan.

3 Likes

Everyone is different but yeah, find your sweet spot. What I would urge you to do is start with 1 loop a day for a week.

2 Likes