Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Yes, no subs whatsoever. Then after the washout (that ended two days ago) I ran one loop of Rebirth in the morning, one loop of Alchemist in the evening and one loop of Emperor the next morning and I got overexposed and a slight recon. For that reason I’m taking a day off today. I had a lot of vivid dreams last night and, as @Hermit mentioned it’s a sure sign of being overexposed.

2 Likes

I could probably benefit from that greatly but I’m not so sure I could get myself to do it

When I was running six loops a day (Qv2) I got heavily overexposed and started stonewalling massively within one week of listening. I’m not going back. It feels like Qv2 is very near to what Saint said about Q+, that is, one-two loops per week would do the job. According to my new listening routine it’s two loops of each sub per week (four days of exposure) plus three days off in total.

4 Likes

I just don’t get how listening less or not at all for an extended period of time would be beneficial. Maybe it’s because of the sense of urgency I feel so often because I want to get shit accomplished. I will be 53 in just over a month. The clock is ticking and I have yet to see or read about anyone get extraordinary results with less loops.
I’m quite sure @SaintSovereign will disagree with me entirely

2 Likes

Yes I’m beginning to see this myself. I’m honestly happy with this development. As we start to open up, I’m predicting I will have less time to listen to my stack.

We can still stack three majors, right? Even on Qv2? I haven’t seen new guidelines about that.

1 Like

I suppose you missed that post:

5 Likes

I also feel this sense of urgency, brother. We’ll get there, I know we will. Be kind with yourself, your strength of character and resilience will see you through.

I’m also keeping my eyes open for new reviews but I’m optimistic for the new build.

1 Like

Saint said that it would be still possible with the new technology (+) so we just have to figure out how to approach V2 ourselves. I’m working on it like it or not since I run a three subs stack.

1 Like

@Apollo I’m just going to do a week break and then come back a week from Tuesday and run one loop of EOG and one loop of R.I.C.H five days a week and go from there.
Maybe my urgency is creating a weird block out of some form of desperation. I don’t know.
I crave freedom which to me means wealth but I still have no clue how I’m going to get there and in a decent period of time. I’m talking five to seven years. I don’t want to go into my sixties where I am right now. EOG states its meant to expand your horizons. I must have some deeply ingrained beliefs about money because I don’t see how I’m going to get anywhere at times

1 Like

I’m planning on running EoG for an extended period of time once I’ve dealt with my blockages (Emperor now-> Emperor + QL + LD in six months). EoG is vital for changing your mindset into millionaire’s one.

It may be you’ll have to run your stack every other day. Look for the sings of overexposure like a lot of dreams during one night, exhaustion, feeling zoned out, irritability, heavy processing in the back of your head.

1 Like

One of the prime reasons I am going to run it long term

2 Likes

Excellent. I’m right behind you. I also have EoG and alchemist in my sights.

I’ll go through all stages and craft a custom once I have sufficient experience with the sub.

1 Like

Actually, I’m thinking about running it till I get there and stacking it with RICH at the right moment (when I’ve been some months into Stage 4). I may also switch from Emperor to HoM, Stark or RM at some point when running EoG. I use Emperor for the drive it gives and destroying my limits and at some point it may be no longer necessary.

1 Like

I only get results on rest days.

Rarely to never when I am on the subs. Especially on Ultima.

Plus the post voytek quoted above.

Especially in the beginning, you need the installing period which is tough and rest days are important.
Once it’s integrated and you are familiar with the sub it seems OK.
Or maybe once it’s installed, you don’t need to run them at all?
Unless you want further, deeper changes.

1 Like

Useful, concise list.

Thank you.

:pray:t6::pray:t6:

2 Likes

Same for me when I took almost a week off- 4 days of heavy recon/ processing and then bloom

1 Like

It may be that we need around four days of rest before we proceed to the next loop of exposure to a certain sub. I haven’t figured it out yet. That’s my very first day off after being exposed to one loop of Rebirth, one loop of Alchemist (both two days ago) and one loop of Emperor (yesterday in the morning) and I still see some signs of overexposure; lots of vivid dreams last night, exhaustion (although lesser than yesterday, around six hour after running Emperor that was the very last loop before the break), feeling a bit zoned out and that heavy processing in the back of my head. Irritability passed quite fast (yesterday).

1 Like

I imagine the integration is and has been staggered to some degree for most people.
Even with q on a 5 day on 2 day off period.

We likely don’t need to wait until it’s ‘fully’ integrated after a loop before running another however taking longer time off periodically and enough time off weekly is imperative for best effect.

2 Likes

It’s important to recognize that there is definitely a physical dimension to information-processing.

In a brain-focused community like this one, we tend to take this point for granted, but we also have to recognize that the relationship between mental processing and our physical “equipment” is not particularly obvious or even very well-understood.

(shit, i can’t stop typing like this. oh well. feels like I’m typing an article. anyway.)

a quick review of some of the established “facts” or “data” on this point quickly shows that what we don’t know is much greater than what we do know.

Take this example:

Ampel, B. C., Muraven, M., & McNay, E. C. (2018). Mental work requires physical energy: self-control is neither exception nor exceptional. Frontiers in psychology , 9 , 1005.

In this article, there’s the following quote:

There is a large body of evidence to support the claim that brain glucose supply can be diminished, and, in the process, can limit neural activity (resulting in decreases in cognitive ability).

The human brain is a physical system; like all physical systems, it requires energy to perform work. Furthermore, the human brain is much more energetically demanding than other organs. On a second by second basis, the human brain uses more energy at rest then a human thigh during a marathon (Hochachka, 1994). While only accounting for 2% of total body mass, the adult human brain uses roughly 20% of daily caloric intake. The brain is also highly selective in terms of fuel. Under normal, healthy physiological conditions, cognitive and neural processes are fueled solely by glucose. This glucose must be constantly supplied from the blood.

Bottom-line is: Scientists are still (in 2021) trying to figure out how to track the physical energy cycles of brain-based processing.

Even this pretty decent glucose theory is basically pretty primitive.

It’s probably going to take those dudes decades to catch up to some of the things that are being experimented with and innovated here as far as subliminally-supported growth and so on.

Why am I typing this?

Just to have some type of context for thinking about what physical/energetic realities might underlie the Exposure and Integration phases of subliminal use.

(been thinking about this topic.)

6 Likes

I love the Metaphor!