Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Emperor ZP is now available! If you’ve purchased it in the past, you can grab it from your downloads. Updated descriptions will come later. It’s the holidays, ya’ll. We’re taking it easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zero Point Extended Information (For the Zero Point version only):

It is impossible to list every single benefit or objective of the subliminal due to the way our subliminals are created. They create holistic change that are deeply personal and individual to every single user, so while two individuals might see similar effects, someone else will likely have different experiences. Listing all potential avenues of growth and benefits is simply impossible – but through experience with the subliminal and introspection you can grasp the overall growth direction of the subliminal. Always remember that you are a unique individual with your very own journey, history and life, and our subliminals take that as well as your conscious guidance into account and work with you and who you truly are. In other words, even if an objective/feature/benefit that you want is not listed on the page, it does not mean you won’t experience it as long as the topic of the subliminal is connected to the desired effect.

Furthermore, if you haven’t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you won’t — it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal – each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you – indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and don’t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.

Current Level of Technology:

Zero Point (Reading the provided supporting documentation is mandatory due to the strength of ZP. Do NOT start listening before reading the included instruction manual).

Standard Current (ZP) Listening Schedule:

See included instructions or the following support article

18+

Individuals under the age of 18 should NOT run this title.

Gender and Sexual Orientation:

This product was created specifically for men and designed to enhance masculine traits, though the product can technically be used by anyone.

Objectives:

• Achieve total financial abundance and freedom through the manifestation and building of wealth and success
  • Increase overall motivation to generate as much wealth as possible through all available channels, which includes creating NEW channels and pathways for revenue (ex: entrepreneurship, trading stocks or crypto, etc.)
  • Improve and enhance natural positive manifestation abilities, especially when working toward achieving financial abundance, success, and your romance life
  • Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas
  • Begin creating your business / social / romantic empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting
  • Enhance and improve decision making skills when scaling your empire once you’ve acquired more resources
  • Improve goal setting habits, and completely dissolve all fears around achieving those goals, especially when setting goals that deal with generating wealth, achieving success and cultivating your romance life
  • Increase overall productivity and eliminate procrastination, especially when working toward generating maximum wealth and cultivating your romance life
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal wealth ceilings (negative beliefs capping your earning potential) preventing you from achieving complete financial freedom.
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal success ceilings (negative beliefs capping your ability to achieve widespread success)
  • Overall cognitive enhancement—faster raw processing speed, increase fluid intelligence, develop strong logical reasoning abilities, quickly learn new skills, etc.
  • Uncover / discover any secrets, strategies and tactics that will help you achieve incredible wealth and financial abundance
  • Improve debt management skills and eliminate all debt that inhibits your ability to generate wealth (this does not negatively affect strategic deals that includes obtaining credit or other capital that requires repayment)
  • Develop long-term financial visualization and planning skills
  • Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Manifest mentors, books, courses and other sources of information to give you the knowledge to achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Develop a strong sense of self, improve internal confidence in your ability to succeed at everything you attempt, especially when working toward wealth generation
  • Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to money, success and generating wealth
  • Change your mindset to that of a winner, turning all negatives into opportunities for growth and acting upon those opportunities in a way that helps you generate wealth and achieve widespread success
  • Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to masculinity and sexuality with the target goal of achieving absolute romantic and sexual freedom
  • Attract and manifest romantic partners for the purposes of a monogamous relationship, or multiple sexual relationships
  • Improve and enhance your seduction and sexual skills — perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina, overcome premature ejaculation
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of sexiness
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of power, respect, status and strength
  • Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice
  • Easily develop assertive, strong masculine language skills and manner of speaking
  • Develop an extreme sense of internal power and strength
  • General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in one’s own skin
  • Easily develop positive leadership skills, prompting those around you to follow your lead
  • Easily discover your path in life and make steps to relentlessly achieve those goals
  • Develop a relentless sense of power, ambition and motivation, with automatic harnessing of this power to achieve all your goals.
  • Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness
  • Reframing of past adversities as learning moments—giving you insight on how to overcome all future challenges (replacing the “manifest challenges” scripting).
57 Likes

thank you for Emperor ZP! have to start it this year! :slight_smile: I wish you happy holidays!

5 Likes

Saint thanks a bunch bruv for getting this out earlier then expected.

I am still deciding whether to give emperor zp ago or continue with my emperor custom.

The desire is strong to give emperor zp ago !!.

5 Likes

At a later point I might use this instead of Chosen. Emperor was the first Q subliminal I tested, and I had interesting results with it.

Thank you and…

Happy Holidays.

5 Likes

I think you should be able to run both, if you’re so inclined.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea. Then I kick Limitless and use Emperor, Chosen, Sage. :smiley:
I guess Emperor still has Quantum Limitless Lite.

All the people running it right now, report all initial results here pls

@Deadpool @SubliminalUser @Palpatine @TheBoxingScientist @aaa @Banc @GoldenTiger

4 Likes

Wohaaaa, this is great!!!

3 Likes

With ZP, you have to assume it’s just the CORE of the title. Remember that they had to narrow stuff to fit it within the ZP framework and run time.

So don’t assume it has X because the Q/Q2 had it I mean.

I should buy QL before that gets upgraded.

3 Likes

I’ll likely put stuff on my own journal so as not to clog this thread up too much.
EDIT: OK I’m turning off my Chrome notifications to run this beast of a stack.

Back later, y’all.

5 Likes

I am not running it yet, still have the fifth day of my washout, but tomorrow I will.

3 Likes

When you update the description, pls tell us if there any new goodies (scripting) in Emperor ZP

6 Likes

Yeah, that would be nice!

Actually I keep forgetting how much stuff is in Emperor. Emperor was the OG of making you feel like an Emperor. Bending your reality and all…

I don’t know how hard it will be to run it in ZP!

5 Likes

Yea the only reason I may not add it to my stack personally, either that or I may have to end up once again putting EOG on the back burner but I want a wealth-based stack only, unless Emperor ZP comes with Mogul still in it

6 Likes

Happy holidays Saint and fire .

Will you start removing the number of pages from titles like Emperor? . Because this confuse me and sure will bring a number of questions that will not be answered because it’s your trade scripting secret . I totally respect and value that .

1 Like

@friday I’m not running it until Jan 1, the start of stack rotations. In the middle of my 1 week washout.

3 Likes

@GoldenTiger how you feel right now?

2 Likes

Still Anxious!

Really got my anxiety up, I’m thinking about my future, in a few months, all the challenges I will have to conquer, can I do it? Those Are the questions that pops up in my mind!

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign any comments on how a Chozen ZP + Emperor ZP combo would go? :slight_smile:

Wondering this also due to the narrow focus - choosing between this and my Khan/WANTED/Heartsong custom I had that I’ve not used too much. I’d assume that if Emperor doesn’t have Mogul itself then it’ll have something of an equivalent since Emperor is about building wealth, bending your reality, being dominant, etc.

Excited to see the objectives to help answer this. No rush tho.

Edit: I was going to use Mogul itself, but I’d love to use Emperor for the drive/productivity push.

So many options at the moment :weary:

4 Likes