The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

I think limitless and mind’s eye would be enough, unless you’re talking about the personality part too :sweat_smile: then I don’t know if that would be nice :joy:

There has to be some fight skills like this

And Keys to release

That’s like a Sm on another level.

1 Like

Maybe it will be

No shit, Sherlock ZP

A sub that develops sarcasm.

3 Likes

No shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A very different kind of a feeling is present today, I feel like there’s a push to go do something and be in public, but it’s also 11:46pm, and I don’t think people are out :rofl:

Sadly, it was a rest day from the gym, so no socializing there either.

This next is probably emperor, but I really want to fix my sleeping pattern, part of it was ruined because I noticed I spent way too much time on here, and even caused my own sleeping schedule to get messed up by trying to stay updated on everything, therefore, I’m gonna do the following (I slept 12 hours so I can do it);

• stay up till 11pm tomorrow, with only 1 or 2 naps allowed (max).

• go to the gym at 6am, and build a habit of training so early daily, for what’s about to come (got told today that I’m probably starting work from the first week of feb).

• get high so I don’t end up getting bored being the only one awake :rofl:

1 Like

I never really considered it, but I realize that one of the ideas I wrote down, as well as the plan I made for how I’m going to do it, is clearly due to this.

What is the idea?
To start a gym apparel brand that reflects the Arab culture.

What is the plan?
First I’ll take 4 to 6 months at the Olympics Committee to meet and network with as many athletes as I can meet, as well as the people working there who like working out and stuff, then I’ll casually share my ideas (with all the design and everything) and see how they feel (to get better judgment for the products, to improve them), then I’d use my networks (athletes here) and create more hype around it, and then I’d do my first drop with the idea of exclusivity, as in “only 500 made” kinda thing :wink:.

It was just a thought, but been thinking about it for a few days now.

7 Likes

On a quick first glance it sounds good.

Tag or DM me in future if you want a free outsiders opinion on stuff. I’ve been dealing ecommerce /marketing systems quite profitably for years now.

Edit: And a disclaimer here. I’m not looking for business partners or looking to sell you anything. But if I can give some pointers or advice with little effort on my part, why not do it. I enjoy talking about marketing/sales/business systems.

3 Likes

Not only that i bet he has the vulcan death grip phewwww

2 Likes

Sure will man,
I feel like I’m fully ready to do something big :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love this idea. I’ve seen designer brands that borrow freely from Arab and Indian clothing (both have similarities IMO) so I don’t see why not this can be developed. Sports fabric with a similar aesthetic sounds like a great idea.

1 Like

Stark ZP is just wow.

Firstly, @SaintSovereign @Fire what did you guys put in the script that made it so smooth and natural :heart_eyes:

What do I mean?
So you guys know how I can feel the things happening right?
Well at first I didn’t get it on Stark ZP, making me think that I might have no been gel-ing with the script, however, I just realized how smoothly it has integrated and already started expressing itself, faster than I could notice.

For instance; my sense of humor has become charismatic and I was told both yesterday and today that the way I was talking was both interesting and hilarious (captivating in a way), but being the cocky guy I am, I was like “of course I am funny”, but then I started focusing on those jokes and realized that they’re not the kind I ever made before.
Another thing that’s been happening is how I’m constantly watching videos to learn things, such as a video on string and superstring theories last night while getting food, and today I was watching a video on general relativity, pretty interesting topics ngl.

I have also found myself expressing my true self more, as in, I’m not just wearing black and white all the time, like today I was mostly chilling in deep blue sweatpants and an orange hoodie, I would have never worn that combo at all before today.

Stark ZP also feels like it has some extra motivation to perfect your craft or talents, to a prodigy level. Why do I say that?
Well, not only have I been practicing card magic for hours (hence the low activity today haha), but also started to work on an original routine, which I might upload on YouTube as an unlisted video, then link it here to show you guys :stuck_out_tongue:.

Finally, don’t really feel like there’s any physical shifting in here, but at the same time, there’s this feeling that I can’t seem to get why I’m feeling that way.
But basically, the 3 subs I’m running make me feel the following ways;

WZP - sexy and expensive (super-model vibe)
EmZP - masculine, powerful and VIP (Chad vibe)
StarkZP - handsome and charming (playboy vibe)

6 Likes

When reading, I can feel Stark oozing from you

2 Likes

How so :thinking:

So today I took a pic of the one muscle in my body that I still feel somewhat unsatisfied with, because I feel like I don’t have the muscle maturity to make it look good.

Here’s my back

6 Likes

Something about Stark ZP makes me feel exactly like this song :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As a natural it’s super hard to devellop a huge back with immense lats (being both thick and super large in V type)
But you seem to already got quite a well develloped one honestly, when I look at mines in the mirror the ratio hips shoulder it’s so ridiculous (like I don’t look like a nice big V I’m more a chuck of muscle looking like a T with a small vertical bar and a fat horizontal one a bit like an undoped simon panda lol I got huge traps too, but you, you have the chance to be quite equilibrate IMHO)

Plus look at your spinal muscle and how well they pop out it indicates that you developped quite some thickness too, also the pose you’re using always make your back look smaller, it’s really not the best to show how incredible one’s back can be
The best in my opinion is the one where you put you’re fist on your hips and pop out your elbows toward the front enough, showing the best way your muscles from your back
(and as I commented on yourfirst pose picture, dayumm those shoulder boulders ahahah)

PS : sorry if I’m not that clear I’m about to sleeep XD

2 Likes

It feels somewhat small still. I want to be like silverback gorilla :gorilla:

I like how I wrote in the Stark ZP thread how the new Stark amplified WZP’s effects, then I slept, and ended up dreaming about my girl bringing other girls with her to please me more :stuck_out_tongue: this reminds me of the time during the private testing period, where she told me that I was free to hook up with any chick I wanted, at anytime I felt like it, but later on I declined.

Other than that, I feel so lucky, grateful and blessed for my ability to handle subs with the way I use them :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

I think it’s sweet that you even have sex dreams with her instead of other girls. Do you think it would hurt her feelings now if you take her up on her offer to include other girls?

1 Like

I mean, how can I not dream of my favorite girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thing is, she brought this up before because of the effects of the subs during the private testing, because those things haven’t been mentioned again, however, even if she insisted, I still wouldn’t do it.

While I do enjoy being playfully flirty whenever I’m talking to people in general (she knows this about me and actually loves it), that’s the most I’d do, because I can’t have someone else share the same spotlight in my life as her.

1 Like