ZP Wealth - I AM My Own Source

seems like you found your “main” sub :smiley:
I wanted to ask something, as our stacks are pretty much the same (Except we have different Ultima-ZP converted subs), do you sense or hear a voice in your head?
Like an A.I. guiding you?
something about it feels like the guidance from Sage Immortal, but more “sciency” and “artsy”.

2 Likes

I’ve had that type of voice I’m my head for as long as I can remember but it’s starting to sound much more “centered and efficient” than before, and yeah my mind is definitely starting to act in an AI type of way.

2 Likes

holy Shit, I spaced out for a few moments while laying down and for some reason past memories starting playing out in my head. Keep in mind for some reason I had a massive surge of sexual energy flowing through me.

The memories kept going further back in time. I all of a sudden remember how I felt being crowded by people hovering over me as a child. I remember all that joyous and loving energy being directed towards me as a child. It’s…such a damn beautiful feeling. My eyes are watering a little by being overwhelmed by happiness.

I then started to physically feel myself as an embryo being formed and developed in my mother’s womb. After that it felt like my space got dark even though my eyes were open. I then physically started to feel, and mentally remember the very creation of my being, the TRUE me, has so much knowledge, power and potential. Literally unstoppable and almighty.

5 Likes

Epiphanies won’t stop coming. I feel like a child learning its environment through every physical sense all at once. There’s so much information processing in my head at once. Idk how but it feels like the entire physical universe is within my own mind. This feeling personifies the principle of “everything in the universe is mental”.

5 Likes

fascinating.
Either it’s ZP either it’s Stark that brings something new :open_mouth:

3 Likes

so right after I told you about the A.I. guide, it started taking you through a wormhole of memories :eyes:?

fun fact: the reason I didn’t reply sooner was because I zoned out with my “A.I.” voice, while in the shower, and we were discussing about why I’ve been remembering all the bad moments of my life during my workouts, to which it told me to check Emperor ZP’s last objective in the list :rofl:

3 Likes

What title did you run today

1 Like
  • Seems the cognitive enhancement is speeding up the processing time for the other ZP’s I’ve tried. Lol it’s like stark jumped into the pool first and then dragged all the other ZP’s in with it.

• For work today I picked a hell of a good looking outfit.

• While driving to work I contemplated the role of all different types of energies and the role they played in the quantum mechanics of creation itself. This led me to come and finally fully accept and appreciate every part of my being including my ego. It’s truly just a tool helping one navigate and learn the material realm. Making the all knowing source even sharper, wiser, better at each moment. I also appreciate the dance and union between masculine and feminine energies in the universe.

• All that also led me to is a theory on why a survival instinct was ever created in the first place. If it did not exist then a members of a species wouldn’t be able to survive long enough to procreate and evolve itself. Probably also the same reason in humans, why the brain operates itself the way it does when you fall in love, all for the sake of increasing two people’s chances of mating and prolonging the survival and evolutionary cycle of mankind. Can you imagine how many less children were born if the brain chemicals weren’t there to influence you to look past certain flaws in relationships, at least for a certain period of time. Don’t mind me, I’m clearly lost in my own thoughts y’all lol.

2 Likes

Holy crap I’ve been going through some of the same thing a bit. And yea that while spacing out happened after that specific reply

2 Likes

None but what I ran yesterday was a loop each of Stark and emperor ZP

1 Like

If one comment gave you so much self reflection, realization, and extreme insights, then just imagine how much you’d “find out” once the objectives are out :wink:.

When we read each other’s comments and/or results, as well as the list of objectives, our awareness levels increase, which lead to even better execution of subs :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Have to agree with you, yes when i ran starkzp last week, it was like having your own jarvis put in.

Hope you dont turn into Vision though.

2 Likes

You mean Ultron :rofl:?

1 Like

No Vision, cos I want to keep Wanda,

You can turn into UltronVision that’s ok

2 Likes

Like an improved version of The Merger of Worlds?

There are no “worlds” with what I’m experiencing. There’s just a single mind, unifying all its parts to accomplish whatever goal I focus on. My overall being feels more unified.

3 Likes
  • As soon as I walked into my office and turned my head, there was a guy looking at me dead and center and he never took his eyes off me, even after I was passing him.

• During my first bathroom break, some random guy who I e never even seen asked me if I’m a new trainee and started a random conversation right in the bathroom lol. It was a great interaction though, found out he’s up for getting promoted soon too, guess mogul and emperor are still attracting leader type ppl my way. A second guy came in and started a convo with me right after he left lol

• During a call, I got aggravated at a customer for acting ridiculous and wanting more than they could reasonably get from the deal. I snapped a bit and went from being a charmer to disarm her to being and aggressor for pressure. She then began submitting after noticing I was fed up with her BS. She went on ahead pretty compliant from there and I struck my first deal for the day. That situation taught me how I can use feminine (emotional energy), and transmute it into the masculine principle of action.

• I’m automatically dominating every single social interaction and feeling subconsciously and consciously urged to do so, it doesn’t feel forced though, it feels pleasant.

5 Likes
  • Complete strangers are now either waiting for me to speak or speak to me as they pass me by.

• actually got a call from my best friend’s roommate lol. It got late and apparently she called cause she thought I was coming tonight And not tomorrow night. Was she waiting up for me?

• my ex wife is actually trying to help me establish a source of income. This is the nicest she’s been to me in over a year.

5 Likes

3rd day of my washout, my head feels…quiet…and usually this silence would make me yearn to “stir something up” internally due to fear of boredom or lack of me feeling alive due to diminished stimulation but…I feel fine being completely at peace. It feels as if my level of consciousness and awareness has a new baseline. I’ve ascended. I’m never going to be the same.

3 Likes

I’ll tag you on a post in my journal :stuck_out_tongue:
I think you’re gonna like the similarities between our experiences :wink:

1 Like