ZP Wealth - I AM My Own Source

Like an improved version of The Merger of Worlds?

There are no “worlds” with what I’m experiencing. There’s just a single mind, unifying all its parts to accomplish whatever goal I focus on. My overall being feels more unified.

3 Likes
  • As soon as I walked into my office and turned my head, there was a guy looking at me dead and center and he never took his eyes off me, even after I was passing him.

• During my first bathroom break, some random guy who I e never even seen asked me if I’m a new trainee and started a random conversation right in the bathroom lol. It was a great interaction though, found out he’s up for getting promoted soon too, guess mogul and emperor are still attracting leader type ppl my way. A second guy came in and started a convo with me right after he left lol

• During a call, I got aggravated at a customer for acting ridiculous and wanting more than they could reasonably get from the deal. I snapped a bit and went from being a charmer to disarm her to being and aggressor for pressure. She then began submitting after noticing I was fed up with her BS. She went on ahead pretty compliant from there and I struck my first deal for the day. That situation taught me how I can use feminine (emotional energy), and transmute it into the masculine principle of action.

• I’m automatically dominating every single social interaction and feeling subconsciously and consciously urged to do so, it doesn’t feel forced though, it feels pleasant.

5 Likes
  • Complete strangers are now either waiting for me to speak or speak to me as they pass me by.

• actually got a call from my best friend’s roommate lol. It got late and apparently she called cause she thought I was coming tonight And not tomorrow night. Was she waiting up for me?

• my ex wife is actually trying to help me establish a source of income. This is the nicest she’s been to me in over a year.

5 Likes

3rd day of my washout, my head feels…quiet…and usually this silence would make me yearn to “stir something up” internally due to fear of boredom or lack of me feeling alive due to diminished stimulation but…I feel fine being completely at peace. It feels as if my level of consciousness and awareness has a new baseline. I’ve ascended. I’m never going to be the same.

3 Likes

I’ll tag you on a post in my journal :stuck_out_tongue:
I think you’re gonna like the similarities between our experiences :wink:

1 Like

I think you’ve just achieved a level of flow on your ZP stacks. Leveling up :+1:

4 Likes
  • Realizing that my true, core desire isn’t to be wealthy or successful, famous, or to be known as one particular thing. All I’ve ever truly yearned for is the multidimensional and all-encompassing evolution of my being. To learn endlessly, grow using said acquired knowledge, and to execute evolution itself. Not that I’ve defined that I need to refine a way to get that done. Many answers have been found in the past few days, now there are more questions. There usually are.

• In another forum I’ve joined a group to mastermind and generate ideas for passive income projects. Let’s see where this leads.

• My physical strength, reflexes, reaction time, stamina and endurance have all increased.

• I can feel a massive amount of processing happening beneath the surface. Had my connection to my subconscious not been strengthened the way it has over the last couple years I’d probably be completely unaware.

5 Likes

How are you measuring that?

1 Like

Played a game last night that required intelligent thinking and everyone kept being impressed with my responses. I ended scoring big many times in a row. Everyone kept bursting out in laughter at certain witty responses and were sometimes even mindblown.

What game did you play?

1 Like

Via my Everyday routine. I just noticed these hinges while going about my day. Nothing except for the ZP’s I’m running have changed in the last few weeks so I know it’s from this

Ah. Thank you for clarifying.

It’s called scategories, it requires more creativity than anything and most of the time I had no problem finding ways to think outside the box and score. Pretty enjoyable, not too easy, not too tough

2 Likes

That looks like a fun game. Thanks for sharing.

No problem. It’s easily one of the most fun I’ve ever played.

1 Like
  • My best friend is a cool ass person but doesn’t always like company (I feel him). Apparently though I’m welcome to visit him every week now. I’m crediting this to the Stark effect.

• At work yesterday I pretty much didn’t even want to be there. Still did well sales wise and it wasn’t so bad once I got into a flow but yea, I was pretty much reminded of how I hate being on someone else’s schedule.

• My best friend’s roommate actually had a convo with me through text for once lol. Nothing too special to report from the convo though, just some casual texts. I hate over-communicating anyway so the thread wasn’t that long between us.

2 Likes

Last day of washout:

The stark effects both internally and externally calmed way down but I’m not surprised seeing as how I didn’t even run it for a full cycle before the washout. I am amazed at how strong the effects were from just a couple loops though. They had real lasting power.

I felt pretty annoyed by ppl in general today and once again didn’t feel like working. Still went though. There’s a particular supervisor that’s been annoying me because he keeps interrupting me on calls telling me what to say when I’m in the zone and messes up my flow. When he comes around it’s like I spend time I could be selling, going back and forth with him because he’s telling me to say things i already said earlier in the sales process. Kinda wanna punch him when he comes around.

I realize he’s trying to help but that type of “help” isn’t appreciated. Especially when 90% of the time it’s not even needed by the time he comes around. Reminds me of my Mother, can be overbearing at times. In fact I’ve always been highly annoyed by those types of ppl.

The exchange with him today also reminded me of something though, the fact that I don’t ask for help in any area of life for some reason often annoys ppl, especially those closest to me (mostly women). I’m not an only child but I grew up as if I was one.

I was often kept separate from my siblings due to baby mama drama my father apparently couldn’t keep under control. My oldest known sister is also 20 years my senior from my moms side, so she was already an adult by the time I was even born. By the time I was 14, my mom was taking medications that kept her sleeping most of the day, and my former stepfather was either always working or away from home for some other reason. Point I’m making is a huge amount of my younger years were spent alone.

Half the time I was around ppl, I was around adults so I’ve always been mature for my age which made me dislike kids, even when I was one myself. Pretty much growing up as a loner, not liking or relating to most ppl I was around…younger or older, seeing ppl being stabbed in the back, and no one often understanding the things I went through, or just giving generic ass advice like “stay positive” is what made me get used to learning how to deal with all my issues on my own, emotional or otherwise, and keep my issues to myself since some ppl like to tell others’ business.

Even as a teenager I fought with crippling depression and suicidal thoughts for four years straight. I get that there are ppl who care but I’m just too used to being self-reliant. Seems now even a supervisor is annoyed by that trait of mine. I’ll admit that I should get better at communication in general on certain things, but I still prefer to deal with ppl the least amount necessary by default most of the time. I typically only socialize when there’s a mission to be accomplished (if socializing is even necessary in the first place), and then I’m off once again to do my own thing.

Anyway, rant is over with. Just documented that thought here since it seemed to dig deeper into why I don’t communicate with others much unless I deem it necessary.

In other news, since I can still sense a bit more pent-up anger beneath the surface I’m running a stack of chosen and chosen from
Within for a full cycle. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some recon because I have no desire to lead others but idc. I’ll be pivoting back to emperor and stark afterwards. Just wanna see how deep the scripting from both versions of chosen can go to help clear out the remaining inner negativity. ZP in general though has done a fantastic job at clearing the majority of it though. After this cycle I’m hoping to have a much stronger inner frame and a more positive mindset in general, even those both those qualities have improved greatly for me over the years, this is about relentless evolution and advancement, so there’s always room for improvement.

3 Likes

Just ran chosen from within and then Chosen, 1 loop of each:

• Chosen from within seemed to make me feel more internally centered, stable, and surprisingly serious too. I feel pretty chill like the first time I ever ran love bomb. Currently chilling with my nephew but I’m not feeling very social. Kinda like I just wanna enjoy my own company.

• Regular Chosen kinda boosted my mood and I felt a mild clearing of my heart chakra. I also got a small energy boost and even after the 1 loop, I’m having random surges of positive energy emanate from my aura. My aura also feels a little hot.

2 Likes

Likewise sir, CFW really makes me calm and collected. It also makes me focused, not sure if it’s a side effect of being calm or a main thing.

The annoying manager is triggering past trauma like you said. Your choice what to do with that. I personally like to explore and learn about it, because it makes me aware of how trauma in the past has a hold on me.

3 Likes