ZP Wealth - I AM My Own Source

Thank you. I’m definitely looking forward to this next cycle.

Lol trying not to be a woman snatcher this year, that almost got me in trouble a few times in the past

1 Like

Didn’t think I’d be posting this early but hey. Main thing is that I woke up in the middle of the night and haven’t been able to go back to sleep since. First day of my washout and I woke up feeling extremely positive and energized.

Noticed something off about my phone bill so I texted my ex (since we still share the bill due to the fact that T-Mobile gives veterans a 50% discount) and she responded just how I thought she would, angrily. At least that’s the tone I got from the message, but she often thinks im trying to fight with her :man_shrugging:. I had no reaction. Broke down the bill and told her in black and white what I’m responsible to pay for. She looked out for me in a way which is why up until now I’ve been splitting the bill but now it’s getting ridiculous. After telling her that we’re now each responsible for, and what we each actually utilize in a logical and matter-of-fact way, she had no response. Effortless, non-reactive assertion.

In fact every single thing I’m doing today is effortless and while highly positive, I’m still carrying myself in a dominant, but also calm and centered way.

5 Likes

Updates from today:

• awkward And distant interactions with women…once again looked like they longed for my presence from afar but act shy as hell when I’m close. It’s starting to look like instead of me being a guy that has to be worried about getting rejected by women, Women seem to be acting afraid that they’ll be rejected by me.

• I’m mentally Quantum jumping like an AI computer running scenarios about multiple areas of life, determining potential outcomes and making contingency plans for my contingency plans. The mental part of stark is really kicking in more.

• Nonchalant with sales today but I still did great. My newfound charisma truly shines through.

• I was told I’m still slimming down very fast

• I was the Life of the party in conversations with men today.

• Female manager of my department kinda sensed that I was giving her the cold shoulder due to how she acted the other day. I walked past her and a supervisor talking and only greeted the supervisor. When I walked past them another female supervisor looked my way but turned quick thinking I didn’t catch her staring when I turned my head her way. On my way back from the bathroom, caught the manager looking at me but she turned her head quickly.

Long story short she was congratulating me on sales, acting nice again and actually acting more like she was when I first started there. I really don’t care one way or the other. I only treat ppl with fairness these days. You get from me whatever you give. I’m at work to make money not friends.

2 Likes

Just noticed I hit the thousand post mark. I’ve already applied to rank up to High Alchemist.

There’s a huge amount of things I’m noticing from just this morning, gonna list them down below. There will probably be an update later on today.

I also amongst these things feel reality warping mental power being generated by Stark ZP.

• I’m more positive in general but still have snippy comebacks ready.

• Woke up bursting with energy and life force for the 2nd day in a row.

• Becoming more detailed with my grooming and hygiene.

• Finding ways to say more; with less words, more succinct speech.

• Thinking less and acting more, Stark ZP is giving me back that “plow through procrastination” type of mindset that I had on Mogul ZP.

• Thoughts constantly racing, but thoughts are pleasant. It’s like there’s a party in my mind constantly going right now. I feel like Tony Stark before he became iron man in a sense. Even getting random flashes of Robert Downey Jr. in my head lol.

• Safe to say, my wild side is being unleashed even faster than when I was using primal QV2.

• Keeps feeling like staying occupied is an absolute must for me right now. I require constant engagement in activities of various sorts.

• Yesterday my aura burned extremely hot for an hour. I was damn near sweating on a building that was 65 degrees.

• I’m being called “sir” so much I’m starting to think it’s my name.

• Seeing repeating numbers more than ever.

• Had a sudden business related revelation that for some reason i feel may be one of the biggest ideas I’ve ever had.

• Apparently my newly augmented creativity is starting to express itself in everything I do.

• Stark ZP seems to be acting itself out the most among the other ZP’s I’ve tried thus far. It seems to be the most dominant amongst them and I literally feel the effects of the script being processed and executed all day long. It’s like its content is being prioritized for processing and execution above all other subliminal programming I’ve ever ran, that includes pre subclub days.

7 Likes

Update already lol:

I told my best friend’s roommate I’ll be over there tomorrow night. She replied with a “yay!”.

Me and my best friend are already to beginning to discuss the business revelation I had from the previous post.

2 Likes

seems like you found your “main” sub :smiley:
I wanted to ask something, as our stacks are pretty much the same (Except we have different Ultima-ZP converted subs), do you sense or hear a voice in your head?
Like an A.I. guiding you?
something about it feels like the guidance from Sage Immortal, but more “sciency” and “artsy”.

2 Likes

I’ve had that type of voice I’m my head for as long as I can remember but it’s starting to sound much more “centered and efficient” than before, and yeah my mind is definitely starting to act in an AI type of way.

2 Likes

holy Shit, I spaced out for a few moments while laying down and for some reason past memories starting playing out in my head. Keep in mind for some reason I had a massive surge of sexual energy flowing through me.

The memories kept going further back in time. I all of a sudden remember how I felt being crowded by people hovering over me as a child. I remember all that joyous and loving energy being directed towards me as a child. It’s…such a damn beautiful feeling. My eyes are watering a little by being overwhelmed by happiness.

I then started to physically feel myself as an embryo being formed and developed in my mother’s womb. After that it felt like my space got dark even though my eyes were open. I then physically started to feel, and mentally remember the very creation of my being, the TRUE me, has so much knowledge, power and potential. Literally unstoppable and almighty.

5 Likes

Epiphanies won’t stop coming. I feel like a child learning its environment through every physical sense all at once. There’s so much information processing in my head at once. Idk how but it feels like the entire physical universe is within my own mind. This feeling personifies the principle of “everything in the universe is mental”.

5 Likes

fascinating.
Either it’s ZP either it’s Stark that brings something new :open_mouth:

3 Likes

so right after I told you about the A.I. guide, it started taking you through a wormhole of memories :eyes:?

fun fact: the reason I didn’t reply sooner was because I zoned out with my “A.I.” voice, while in the shower, and we were discussing about why I’ve been remembering all the bad moments of my life during my workouts, to which it told me to check Emperor ZP’s last objective in the list :rofl:

3 Likes

What title did you run today

1 Like
  • Seems the cognitive enhancement is speeding up the processing time for the other ZP’s I’ve tried. Lol it’s like stark jumped into the pool first and then dragged all the other ZP’s in with it.

• For work today I picked a hell of a good looking outfit.

• While driving to work I contemplated the role of all different types of energies and the role they played in the quantum mechanics of creation itself. This led me to come and finally fully accept and appreciate every part of my being including my ego. It’s truly just a tool helping one navigate and learn the material realm. Making the all knowing source even sharper, wiser, better at each moment. I also appreciate the dance and union between masculine and feminine energies in the universe.

• All that also led me to is a theory on why a survival instinct was ever created in the first place. If it did not exist then a members of a species wouldn’t be able to survive long enough to procreate and evolve itself. Probably also the same reason in humans, why the brain operates itself the way it does when you fall in love, all for the sake of increasing two people’s chances of mating and prolonging the survival and evolutionary cycle of mankind. Can you imagine how many less children were born if the brain chemicals weren’t there to influence you to look past certain flaws in relationships, at least for a certain period of time. Don’t mind me, I’m clearly lost in my own thoughts y’all lol.

2 Likes

Holy crap I’ve been going through some of the same thing a bit. And yea that while spacing out happened after that specific reply

2 Likes

None but what I ran yesterday was a loop each of Stark and emperor ZP

1 Like

If one comment gave you so much self reflection, realization, and extreme insights, then just imagine how much you’d “find out” once the objectives are out :wink:.

When we read each other’s comments and/or results, as well as the list of objectives, our awareness levels increase, which lead to even better execution of subs :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Have to agree with you, yes when i ran starkzp last week, it was like having your own jarvis put in.

Hope you dont turn into Vision though.

2 Likes

You mean Ultron :rofl:?

1 Like

No Vision, cos I want to keep Wanda,

You can turn into UltronVision that’s ok

2 Likes