Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Wanted Khan Qv2, Sex Mastery, (Libertine)

1 Like

its the best strategy in my opinion, we all have weakpoints in life, the only whole is god, or the universe or the source whatever you believe in or jesus or anything

as for us humans? you will have weakpoints, and you have to solve it out one way or the other, its your exam paper, everyone has a different paper,

1 Like

Its a great product if you want to give presentations.

Well said man! For me my biggest struggle right now is definitely related to confidence and getting out of my head. My best stack would probs be ascension and daredevil.

2 Likes

The way I’d address sub-hopping (because it’s so tempting to switch from sub to sub, especially nowadays with ZP) is to have a central sub that your two other subs can rotate around. You can try other things that way, but still have a primary goal at hand that your sub stack and general progress would be directed towards.

2 Likes

@Davisnwc with Stark ZP.
@SaintSovereign is this from ZP Primer or specific to Stark ZP magic sauce?

1 Like

Just pretend that I have up voted for doing the objectives for all ZPs ASAP or last year.

2 Likes

Ultimate Artist ZP on the way.

15 Likes

does this help for creativity in business or just things like painting?

also, any timeframe for beyond limitless and the executive?

Too bad am not running anything else until my 21 day run is over.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Anything on Elixir?

1 Like

I’m releasing titles as @Fire finishes 'em, ya’ll. They’ll all be done eventually. We’re still debating on whether Beyond Limitless can become a unique title, or if we’ll replace it with Limitless ZP. And yes, if we retire BLU, you’ll get Limitless ZP.

16 Likes

So Beyond Limitless is the only candidate you are debating about to discontinue, all others will get released? Like Limitless Executive, True Social etc?

4 Likes

And Sanguine ?

Sanguine will be released for sure, as there is no way any other title could replace it

1 Like

Love Bomb has quite a number of qualities close to Sanguine

@SaintSovereign What about multi stages?

4 Likes

good question.

I must admit, this is MUCH easier on ZP to NOT hop around, but still not fully gone haha :smiley:

But I noticed that THIS approach:

works very well!

This way you can still introduce new fresh subs, while keeping the core changes happening.

2 Likes

Do the new preview titles already include the added Mind’s Eye scripting you mentioned, or will this come to the updates after the preview?

2 Likes