Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Can i switch and replace another sub while doing the 21 day cycle?

like if i want to drop Emperor ZP and replace it with Ascension ZP, can i do that? and still take a washout after the 21 days of when i started with emperor

or i have to finish first the 21 days then start a new stack? how does that work
@RVconsultant if you can help :slight_smile:

You can.

Should you? That’s not really for any of us to decide.

For me personally, I simply weigh whether or not I’ve gotten what I want from a (ZP) title in the time that I’ve run it and if I feel I need to continue running it until the end of the current 21/45 day in order to maximize the bloom from the rest days.

For example, I just recently switched out Wanted ZP for my HS/Wanted/DIAMOND custom. I found that I was happy with the results that I’ve gotten from Wanted ZP and wanted to get bloom from that to go into my next 5 day rest period.

I switched Sage Immortal ZP out for Limitless ZP but I believe that THAT change was after the first 5 day rest period.

You want to switch out EZP for AZP. If you feel that’s the move and you’re not going to regret dropping Emperor later, then go for it! Even if you feel you’ll regret dropping Emperor for now, it can just be for now. You can always do the old plan of Ascension to Emperor. And this time, it only costs 21 days rather than the previously recommended month :smiley:

2 Likes

thats interesting, like finishing 21 days of a sub then deciding, and even after the 5 day washout

ah yes! Ascension to Emperor is always an option , honestly Emperor looks like a very wealth basesd sub like RICH or something to me , scrolling through the objectives its a very main focus, thats why i want to jump on Ascension ZP

although im feeling very light from the inside and it kinda feels calm and spiritual in some sense

and i also dont want to switch stacks every now and then like 21 days cycle then hop on another stack, i just want to stick to like 2 maybe 3 titles and just stick to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree! My reference to the 21 days was mostly to point out the potential of Ascension in the short term for you, if Emperor is in fact what you see yourself running for a long-term basis :slight_smile:

Maybe this was in the edit but I missed this. I think I saw you said this elsewhere. Very light, that seems like a great way to feel! Would you say that you feel more like your emotions are soaring in response to Emperor, or that Emperor has lifted some burden/stress that you’ve been holding on to? Or something else?

1 Like

Yes it was an edit, its a great feeling, and very unnoticeable but it’s certainly there if you focus

However this is nice and all, but definitely not what im looking for i need the push and all those traits of discipline and such, thats what im looking for :sunglasses:

Its really hard to decide but i feel like it gave me a new layer of calmness and well being, like for example. I went to the police station yesterday to file a report on a douchebag who ruined my clothes (the laundry owner) and usually for some reason police officers scare me like and where i live theyre kinda intimidating and they always look for trouble and to pick on you theyre kinda douch bags

But yesterday i went and i felt calm. It didnt provoke the feeling of fear that I always had when some situations happens my heart would pump so hard

yesterday i was fine, it feels like my heart is synchronized and safe. Very nice actually

Edit: also what is the 45 day cycle about? I dont understand the difference between 21 days cycle and 45 days cycle, lol i feel like were talking about PEDS hahaha i dont use the term cycle and i surely dont use anything but this term is highly associated with gear :rofl:

3 Likes

Phewwwww DareDevil i want i want :grin:

Thanks @SaintSovereign good work have a 25 year malt whisky shot on me.

1 Like

I can only pray SS is next on Sir SaintSovereigns list.

The queen of england has given Saint a knighthood for making the world a better place to live in :grin:

1 Like

It’s good to be honest. Knowing I’ll never run out of options.

1 Like

This is a good idea.

I wouldn’t worry about finishing 21 days. HOWEVER, what ever you decide next, please stay with it.

First, think about what you want to accomplish over the next 90 days.

Second, make extra certain that that’s what you want.

Third, select up to 3 programs to listen to.

Fourth, stay with it for 90 days even if you want to change things.

If you have a journal, please document each day as in:

Day 1: I listened to X, Y, Z.
Day 2: Continued same play list.
Day 3: Continued same play list.
etc.

Also I would encourage you to put Ascension ZP in your stack.

I have seen you make progress, but I think that your progress would be better if you stayed with a play list for 90 days.

No subliminal hopping, man.

14 Likes

I know this wasnt for me but damn i gotta thank you for this man lol. I got way to much in a mindset of constantly subhopping and not sticking to shit, really needed to hear this.

1 Like

hahahha i hate hopping, matter of fact im against it but i thought Emperor ZP would click with me fast that i wouldnt need ascension anymore

but i guess its ascension and ill never look back until some time, until i regain the results that got me in love with subclub,

past months lets say 3-4 months the progress was very low very low like in total it would be 12-15% ( from Emperor Qv2 and Ascension Qv2) of improvement which is very low, like these results are not wow by any means was kinda disappointing to me and my trust of the subs got very low, like i really started to think theyre not working and im just wasting money,

this not by any means crapping on Subclub, were humans were different , im sure people ran Emperor Qv2 and worked for them like a charm or on Ascension Qv2 they got like consistent results that kept growing and get better by every day. @SaintSovereign even had some issues with running alpha subs at the beginning as he told me,

but ZP is looking promising, very actually and im very excited :slight_smile: it will be Ascension for me :sunglasses:

thanks @RVconsultant always helpful and friendly since day 1 :smiley: much love friend

2 Likes

At the launch of ZP Preview, Daredevil/True Social was the product I was most looking for besides Khan.

But now that LibertineZP gives me crazy social results for whatever reasons, I am no longer interested in the above hahah

5 Likes

i would like to comment on something too, the best way i think is to choose a title, is just to lots of introspection and see wheres your weakpoints where is the place that if you fixed, your life would be much much better?

like for me i really liked stark its very fun, but i lack discipline and pushing myself when i need to push harder and stay with the unknown and the uncomfortable feelings, so thats why i think Ascension or Emperor (whatever works for you) is the best buck for it :slight_smile:

just see what you lack in life, find a title that hits that, easy game :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That seems like good advice. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

What is your overall stack?

Wanted Khan Qv2, Sex Mastery, (Libertine)

1 Like

its the best strategy in my opinion, we all have weakpoints in life, the only whole is god, or the universe or the source whatever you believe in or jesus or anything

as for us humans? you will have weakpoints, and you have to solve it out one way or the other, its your exam paper, everyone has a different paper,

1 Like

Its a great product if you want to give presentations.

Well said man! For me my biggest struggle right now is definitely related to confidence and getting out of my head. My best stack would probs be ascension and daredevil.

2 Likes

The way I’d address sub-hopping (because it’s so tempting to switch from sub to sub, especially nowadays with ZP) is to have a central sub that your two other subs can rotate around. You can try other things that way, but still have a primary goal at hand that your sub stack and general progress would be directed towards.

2 Likes