Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

You forgot me @Brandon lol. Dammit this shit is great

3 Likes

Bruh you already have like 6 subs on, don’t do it. Stop it D:

2 Likes

I’m down to 3

1 Like

Ahh, I absolutely loved Daredevil Qv2, but I’m on Emperor and it has a lot of the same in it…

4 Likes

Well, I’m going over!

joking, I’m going to replace Wanted for Daredevil. New Stack - Rebirth + Stark + Daredevil. This is going to be a wild ride.

Need to finish current stack first. :sob:

3 Likes

I’m actually in the process of ordering a custom ultima to run with my ZPs and Qs. The ultima will be broad so it’s always hitting all my targets regardless which ZPs or Qs I run otherwise.

I’ll drop the modules into my journal once I get confirmation it’ll work if it won’t work as ultima, I’ll build it as a Q

3 Likes

well man, Stark ZP feels good, but if i’m being honest (I told this to my girlfriend 3 hours ago), Stark ZP and Emperor ZP feel like 2 sides of the same coin, and some part of me says that there’s like at least 40 to 50 percent redundancy with having both there.

DD would only replace Stark if i felt like it’s a better choice, in terms of density.

actually, @SaintSovereign how dense is DD ZP? compared to Stark ZP and Emperor ZP.

4 Likes

:slight_smile: too Funny :slight_smile:

1 Like

why man :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really?

:slight_smile:

Daredevil

The flamboyant, extroverted playboy that dazzles and brings fun wherever he goes. The man that goes out and enjoys his life to the fullest, while at the same time magnetically attracting women towards him.

The guy that loves life…

I only know your forum persona, but I believe you would give it a try :smiley:

1 Like

Do you think It’s not like me?
Stark ZP is already doing that, in fact, if DD ZP had the following, then I will switch;

• celebrity/fame aura
  • style scripting
  • similar wits, social attitude, and verbal “kung fu” like Stark ZP

I think it is like you. So with this sub, you crazy life stories will be 10 x crazier.
not encouraging anything, stick to your stack!

1 Like

trust me when I say this, there are things I don’t post on the forum.

ask any of the testers and they’ll confirm that my updates during the test were much much more detailed, as well as “unfiltered”, however, now we’re on a public forum, so yeah :sweat_smile:

here’s something I never shared; I posted about the fact that right after my listen of EmpZP I went for an interview the very next day, right?
well, how about I tell you that one of the interviewers has called me twice since then, not for anything related to hiring me, but just to “talk”.

there are a lot of things, but I have already realized long ago that if I posted all the details, then some people will idolize me and copy my stack(s), while others will judge and hate on me :rofl:, plus if it’s public, some people I personally know, will end up knowing too much :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

-grinds teeth in choices-

Hear that? That’s the sound of my subliminal plans crumbling.

So it comes down to either my very lightly used AM custom, Emperor ZP or Ascension ZP.

4 Likes

I already want to copy you! I just dyed my hair black! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ahahahahahhhahahahahahahahha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bro I’ll send you a pic in PM

2 Likes

any updates on Beyond Limitless ZP and/or The Executive ZP?

2 Likes

Hell yeah :sunglasses:

@SaintSovereign , how do we choose between ascension and emperor :male_detective:?

Emperor looks to me like RICH, very wealth focused when i read the new description and the success aspect is also directed into wealth :male_detective:

Also when is the new description of stark zp and ascension zp coming out :sunglasses:?

I havent noticed any social effects on emperor till now,

For me it has been only pure lightness of the body from the inside

And i noticed the fear factor highly is reduced like some things provoke fear into my heart and my heart would pump so hard, but thats not the case with emperor zp

I also feel super super light and synchronized from running 2 loops of zp overnight

1 Like

Lol how’s it feel to be the most desired man in you city?

1 Like