ZP Wealth - I AM My Own Source

Your overall metrics are down, let’s get you back to your best

I made the biggest, most detailed sale ever, now kiss the ring

Hopefully they’ll lay off you now :joy:

1 Like

Crazy!

I’ve been in corporate sales environments like that and they’re extremely narrow-minded around even small dips in performance. Don’t worry too much about what they said, it was just a shit pep-talk that they thought they could give you as the holier-than-thou managers that pretend to be responsible for your amazing sales skills.

If you look at your journal, what stack were you running when your sales skills were at their absolute peak?

Or do you think they’re still at their peak and those guys just need to chill?

3 Likes

Lol I made it look almost too easy. Let’s see what happens from here

1 Like

I was running RICH ZP by itself but my goals extend beyond just the sales job, so I don’t plan to change my current stack anytime soon. I don’t believe I’ve even reached my peak just yet, just currently experiencing a plateau.

Thanks for the words of encouragement too. What they said though didn’t affect me much though since programs like emperor made my confidence so strong anyway lol.

2 Likes

With the exception of one female coworker today, all the other female coworkers seemed intimidated by me, while at the same time being attracted. The usual ones I mean. One supervisor in particular though kinda creeped me out because damn near every time she passed my desk; which was very often, I saw her turn her head to look at me through a reflection in my peripheral vision. It looked like a shark circling around a bleeding corpse lol.

4 Likes

Starting to notice I’m slimming down rapidly. I also appear a bit more bulky than usual in a good way.

I’m starting to notice that I’m
Having not only random surges of regular energy, but also random surges of sexual energy and lust for women. I have to fight to control myself during certain moments.

Women who I’m not around regularly are responding very well. They approach me more for playful and random conversation. I’m working a side gig today and a woman I was directing said verbatim: “I don’t let anyone tell me what to do, but I’ll let you do it”. Then winked at me. I was only a couple steps away from a manager so I couldn’t say what I really wanted to. It’s duty before booty. Cash over ass lol.

I’m starting to notice im HIGHLY aroused by submissive and feminine women. I always have been but now more so than ever.

3 Likes

Update, a couple minutes after my last post I got into a lengthy conversation about things like crypto, the meta verse and a few business ideas with a guy I just met today. I love talking about business, money and potential wealth opportunities. We exchanged numbers so there may be potential there.

Also, I had to check both my ex wife and her new husband through a group text. I didn’t even take them serious enough to get angry. I just checked them in a matter-of-fact way like a couple of kids. What initiated it was my ex wife doing what she does often, and trying throw some random task or responsibility on me without even asking what my schedule is like. Oh well, told her no. She should be more than used to not getting her way when it comes to me anyway.

6 Likes

On the female front today:

Not a lot of noticeable stares but cool. Yes me of the female supervisors I mentioned earlier in the journal though (the one I’m no longer attracted to) kept orbiting my desk a lot just like another one did a few days back. That could’ve just been work related since she walks the sales floor helping others but she seemed to hang around my general area when she came.

I also had a question and she happened to be available for help. She moved unusually fast when I raised my arm to get help. When I simply thanked her she let out a “yeaahh” like she was disappointed that our interaction was only business related. She has a chill demeanor and women like that can be tougher to read but eh, either way I’m just money focused right now.

Speaking of which, I sold effortlessly all day, and even on the calls where I didn’t close I had fun for the most part. Definitely had one of my top 5 days selling today.

4 Likes

Was a tough day sales wise. I did so bad initially they basically sat me next to someone to listen in on calls for 3 hours, I think part of that is they honestly just forgot they had me off the phones for a short while too.

Had a sales supervisor take over the very next call afterwards and he basically just had me plugging info in the background while he spoke. I was good to go after that though, I was able to sell pretty easily after that. I feel like I did so bad initially because I felt very off my game.

Not sure what it was, I said the things I usually do but I admit I probably sounded a bit robotic and unenthusiastic.

As far as people go, everyone for the most part seemed a bit “different” around me. I seemed to blend in with the background for most. From some I got slight attention, then some ppl who hardly ever even look my way were glancing hard today, others who usually sneak looks constantly didn’t look at all. Also I had another weird instance where someone seemed disappointed that I didn’t really interact with them.

The dude I sat next to was pretty cool. He’s a sharp seller and we discussed some conspiracy theories between calls, he even invited me to hang with him occasionally. It was the dude next to him though. he constantly kept looking at me. During one instance we made eye contact but he didn’t say anything and I wasn’t in the mood to speak so I stared at him blankly for a few seconds and then turned my attention elsewhere. You would think he just would’ve failed a job interview judging by the look on his face.

He still snuck glances towards me occasionally but not nearly as much. When he got up to leave for the day, I saw him watch me one last time before he left out the door. I heard him speak to a couple supervisors so he didn’t seem socially awkward but these ppl don’t even know me, so I’m wondering why now, ppl I don’t really talk to are acting weird if I don’t really engage em. Dude damn near made me feel kinda bad but I’m just not fully open to being very sociable with strangers, even after all the inner negativity ZP has blasted through this past month.

The type of attention I’m getting is starting to border on creepy from both men and women at times. It can be inconsistent (not that I crave attention) and sometimes downright uncomfortable, despite my immense confidence. Can’t remember the last time I went a day without a wtf moment when someone stared at me lol.

3 Likes

In light of the updated emperor sales page, I’ve decided after my next 5-day washout which come after this week, my stack will be:

Emperor ZP and Stark ZP

rest day

RICH ZP

feels like this combo can pretty much help develop me in literally all the ways I wish to improve right now, and RICH is still being kept around so it can help speed up the manifestation of the money and wealth I’ll want and need to fuel this ambitious self development and improvement journey for quite a long rime to come. I honestly never intend to stop improving really.

3 Likes

Tried an experiment with running EZP, SZP and RZP in that order yesterday. Today’s a rest day so I’ll check for recon and if it builds I’ll just do an extended washout. Not recommending anyone else try it.

• Idk why but this combo made it to where I felt increasingly positive emotions and exhilaration with each new program loop. Stark seems like what I may have needed all along to balance emperor out, but whatever initial recon I seemed to be getting from EZP when I first started it seems to have passed. Finally a version of emperor I can run for more than just a couple weeks at a time.

• I pretty much just took a break yesterday from being responsible and loved it. I never mind the grind, but sometimes recharging, rejuvenation, relaxation, rest and replenishment are necessary. Wonder how all those words ended up starting with R’s lol.

• I did some online gaming and did slightly better than usual. In an instant I instinctively devised a strategy that perfectly countered my opponent in overtime. He was left embarrassed and I became MVP of the match. It’s one of the best shots in that game I ever made. Must be stark and emperors cognitive enhancement combines that kicked in.

• My sex drive was crazy, controllable but still powerful nonetheless. If I’d a woman spend yesterday with me, she probably wouldn’t be able to walk this morning.

• Starting to notice that I’m becoming much less reserved about asking for what I want. Somehow I still feel as if I’m a bit too chill at times. I know I’m assertive when I need to be for sure but still carry myself with a relaxed since of dominance. Think I’ll experiment with less relaxation and more dominance, not to be a bully but go gauge how others respond.

2 Likes

Update:

I’m still eating more but despite that I’m dropping weight rapidly, I’m just now really noticing the loss.

1 Like

What’s behind the whole stare at Davis shtick?

I can’t figure it out. It’s been happening for years honestly but seems to intensify with time (subclub programs brought it to another level). My oldest living nephew gets it even more than I do lol. Maybe we’re just a magnetic family.

2 Likes

Another tough day yesterday sales wise. Once again I felt off. Didn’t notice much attention but I was full introvert mode so I was looking for it. I was very introspective from the time I woke up to when I went to sleep, questioning what I want out of life and which way to go to get it all.

I can tell I’m going through yet another identity shift (seems to happen every few months). I can usually tell it’s happening because I start questioning everything within and around me, I become slightly uncomfortable in my own skin due to lack of inner certainty, mild depression which sometimes manifests as extreme nonchalance and stoicism as well. (I didn’t even know I knew this about myself).

Looks like ZP is digging deeper than I thought, helping me recognize patterns and uncover things about myself that I didn’t consciously know already. I reevaluated my stack once more to make sure I really want to stick to it. I was at least able to confirm after all the questioning that it certainly is a stack that’ll help build me up in the ways I want, and in some ways I need right now.

I noticed sometimes after starting ZP, that I’m experiencing moments where I do or say or experience certain things and I have no way of remembering that it happened, or like a Mandela effect which I think I mentioned that in a post last week. Yesterday I had a customer tell me he wanted a particular device but 5 minutes later I noticed another device type on the order. I asked him to confirm if the different device is what he wanted and he said yes, but I remember him asking for something totally different. Speaking of which, this same customer gave me an idea for another source of income and tips on how to actualize it too, before we hung up. If it works, that could be a steady stream of income for years to come.

My female manager acted cold towards me out the blue yesterday. The one that seems to have a crush. Doesn’t bother me because I already know what it is. See she’s my manager first of all, a coworker and on top of that has a boyfriend that she constantly talks about. These factors all okay a part in me not wanting to deal with her beyond a professional level. The only time she addressed me yesterday was when she thought I took a lunch without telling anyone. I quickly told her what happened and that I was cleared to do so. She acted normal with everyone else so I know she’s mad that I’m not giving her the attention she wants. I can tell because something similar happened at my last job. Oh well, she’ll be aight.

I also got that port job I applied for. They’re trying to hurry up and hire me even though I haven’t even completed all the necessary steps to even get the position yet. Had to tell em to hold their horses lol.

3 Likes

after a couple rough days I bounced back and made multiple sales and good metrics. Seems like I’m doing slightly better when I kinda wing it as opposed to following the actual sales flow so I’ll have to keep experimenting to find my sweet spot.

I’m truly starting to notice the physical masculinization. Seems like my muscles are getting firmer and fuller, along with me slimming down. It also seems easier to fast on days I run EZP. All the recon felt yesterday is long gone.

3 Likes

Starting to notice strange enough that I seemed to procrastinate less when mogul was in my stack. It was also easier to push through my physical limits. Don’t try me wrong my current stack still makes me tough and durable as hell, the multidimensional stamina gained from ZP overall is astounding. Just noticed that mogul ZP made me even more of a machine.

In other news, I had my 2nd best day in sakes yesterday. 2 hot days in a row, that’s what I’m talking about. Starting to notice that my charisma and charm over the phone and in person are riding. Women in general over the phone are taking a MUCH sweeter and pleasant time with me. I’m able to talk to other men like we’ve known each other for a least a year too.

Yesterday I also mingled with members of my training class, even ones I usually don’t interact with, and made them laugh heavily at some observations I made about em. They actually seem to be kinda reaching out to socialize with me a bit too so looks like that fake and charisma from stark is definitely firing up. One girl even commented “it’s always the quiet ones that have slick ass mouths” lol.

@SaintSovereign I remember earlier in this journal you said RICH ZP generates a potent aura, is it the same aura that mogul ZP generates? That same “celebrity-like” aura that draws helpful, positive individuals that signal you’re a person with extreme wealth-building potential?

4 Likes

What I’ve noticed so far today:

• Stares; especially from women, has turned into outright mesmerization. Without effort I’m attracting huge amounts of attention everywhere I’m going.

• This one very beautiful woman kept staring me down today to the point it was a little creepy lol. I’m not the cold approach type though so I just kept my distance. If I start up a convo with anyone it’s either because they spoke first or I had a reason to approach. Looks isn’t enough for me to pursue a woman.

• Not sure if there were sexual undertones to it, but I had a woman tell me she’d do whatever I wanted her to, right in front of her husband.

• Effortless socialization on my part with people of any type. Im also socializing while maintaining my own positive vibe regardless of how the people I’m interacting with come off.

• Got into a group chat on discord. There’s one woman I’ve known on there for a few months that I made extreme sexual remarks towards but she laughed and loved it. Sexual banter was effortless, haven’t done that in a minute.

• My best friend and I spoke and he mentioned that his roommate has been asking about me very often. For some reason she never texts me though. He also made a remark about how she just didn’t want to seem to leave his room while I was over there last time lol. In fact he says he’s noticed that more than once.

• I’m starting to notice this pattern where women seem to really want to interact with me, but just don’t say anything. They’re extremely open if I actually say something though. (Think I know the cause of this).

9 Likes

Love your journal @Davisnwc

1 Like

The highest sexual compliment a woman can give.
Remember to bring your car keys :wink:

1 Like