ZP Wealth - I AM My Own Source

Wasn’t sure if I should even start a new journal since I never truly finished any of the old ones, but seeing as how RICH ZP is available for public testing soon, I figured why not just log my results so the team here at SC could have more data for their research.

I plan to run RICH ZP exclusively, as I’ve had other subs already firmly embed their programming into my subconscious already anyway. Money is the biggest self improvement priority once again. I’m ready for a new level. I have multiple streams of income already but due to unforeseen circumstances had to find a new job to handle a couple extra responsibilities until things become a bit more stable, damn my life is expensive.

My self confidence has definitely risen because I’ve been avoiding sales jobs for years and finally just said screw it. I started training already and get to put said training to the test the very same week that RICH ZP comes out. Just in time. I plan on documenting internal shifts for research purposes, but obviously looking forward to external results.

This job only uses an hourly wage as a “safety net” so sales people still have a living wage in case their commissions in the pay period aren’t as high as what they would’ve got paid from the hourly wage. I noticed that the older I get, the more attracted I become to the idea of writing my own paycheck, basically being compensated for my performance, not just being paid to show up for 8 hours.

All my other incomes are performance based as well so I’m no stranger to having to hustle to eat at this point, and I still have investments working for me too. Look forward to seeing if RICH ZP could help me cultivate and enhance my ability to sell to customers and get a good pipeline going before 2021 ends.

11 Likes

Currently doing a washout before I go on to give RICH ZP a test drive. I haven’t been on the forum in a couple months but I gotta say, I haven’t seen the community this excited since right before the original Q got tested and released. I’m pretty sure everyone will be staying up late November 30th and December 1st. Tbh I don’t think I’ve personally anticipated a sub this much since I order my first custom sub.

Yeah, excitement is highest I ever saw. But its ZP raging reviews which made such a buzz. 15 minutes subliminal with revolutionary technology!

3 Likes

And revolutionary it certainly is, I’ll explain why in my upcoming post

1 Like

Alright. So after reviewing the manual and then running two back-to-back loops of the masked RICH ZP, here is what I have to report. This may be a long post but again, my primary reason for this journal is basically data entry for the SC team. I’ll explain what I experienced in phases.

• Phase 1:

Instant brain and mind shift. What I mean is that it felt as if RZP instantly took all the mental resources I had ready available and gathered them into formation like soldiers standing at attention, ready to receive commands and execute. My body even shook a bit from the jolt this produced. This happened within just the first 20 seconds. I also got a bit weirded out because my Mother was having a phone conversation in the next room, and through my headphones, she sounded like a damn man, one who’s voice was even deeper than mine. I became so disturbed by the sound that I shut my room door to prevent the sound from distracting me any further. Initially felt a bit energized as well.

Phase 2:

I began feeling a grand amount of negativity, and started mentally and emotionally cycling through one of my biggest motivations for making “F**k you money”. Basically, becoming so wealthy that I wouldn’t have to tolerate people’s bullshit for any reason and being completely financially self sufficient no matter what. I fell out with an innumerable number of people since the pandemic started. Some were jealous of what I had and the fact that I’ve been able to at least stay afloat if nothing else during the pandemic. Others for various reasons. This has pushed me to become a borderline hermit; and coupled with subs like emperor and my customs related to strengthening the alpha within me, has influenced me to become the darkest and coldest I’ve been since I was a teenager. It also had me face the fact that I just wasn’t socially selective enough in the past, and while I was never overly friendly, I realized how much how much of my time I allowed to be wasted by low quality people. I began having thoughts of how money in general has done more for me than most people ever have or even could in my life. This epiphany also revealed to me that my motivation for wealth building and sustainment has morphed from wanting to experience freedom and see what the world as a whole has to offer, to being negative and wanting to help me avoid unpleasant situations. How if I had enough wealth, I’d no longer need anyone for anything in the material sense, for business purposes or otherwise, (I’ve already had to rely solely on myself mentally and emotionally since I was 14). This is where I began realizing that @SaintSovereign or whoever wrote the ZP manual was right, ZP really does act as a conversational tool with your mind.

Phase 3:

The negativity within subsided and I began remembering who I was before I became embittered and quite frankly, mildly traumatized by constant betrayal and abandonment by so-called friends and family. I remember how happy and hopeful I actually used to be. I was filled with an intense bliss. Although there are times I thought of my former self as weak and naive; in that moment, I became thankful for my old self for at least trying to stay positive and utilizing a mindset that allowed me to experience joy and happiness in life. I then got flashes in my mind’s eye of golden energy surging through my bloodstream, and then emanating from my entire being, right down to my very core. I felt inexplicably joyful and smiled for no reason, for the first time in a long while.

Phase 4:

The bliss began to settle, and I felt high. Yes it was a high similar to THC, but instead of coming from my head, this high came from my heart. All sense of any aspect of creation outside of me seemed to disappear completely. There was no soul, no higher self, not even Source (God). There was just…my own essence. I then faded off to sleep about a third into the way of the 2nd loop. When I awoke, it’s kinda like I snapped back into “reality”. I awoke feeling as if for the first time in my life, I actually had an effective therapy session.

6 Likes

Update. Things somehow became chaotic for a little while today put of the blue. I handled it all but was pretty annoyed the whole time. Once everything settled down though I noticed that my energy began to shift on my way back home. It felt like something within me was being awakened.

I handled all my regular business so I decided I would go driving for Uber to kill some extra time. I felt major resistance going out into traffic to drive during rush hour, but I was simply in the mood to make more money. So instead of trying to train with myself, I just took action, got my ass in the car and began working. During this time, I realized how amped up and aggressive I was, but in a controlled manner. I was also surprisingly social the whole time. I was also in an extremely positive mood and people were very receptive to me.

Im currently still in a great mood and just winding down for the night. I wonder if RZP is reawakening my social side to get me ready to become a better salesperson and leader.

I also noticed that RZP for me is like RICH V1 and V2 together. It gives me the amped up feeling and aggression of the original RICH, as well as the drive to make money. I also forgot to mention that before going online with Uber, I saw the highest surge bonuses I’ve ever seen on the platform that they were offering drivers. Lyft also decided to throw me a bonus opportunity for tomorrow morning, and I had no offers prior to running RZP.

Looks like ZP is the sweet middle ground between feeling amazing and getting amazing results. SC seems closer than ever to perfecting its craft.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant hey it seems my original post may have been edited by you. Did I break a rule?

1 Like

RZP is something else. Today was a rest day (or rather yesterday). I was amazingly social, upbeat and positive or a majority of it. I made great money with Uber and Lyft before even going to work. Ever since I first used RZP I’ve been manifesting long rides which equal out to more money per ride.

I also ended up getting 3 sales in a row today at my new job, and ended today with a 45% closing rate. Could’ve been higher to if a couple calls hadn’t dropped. 4 total sales made today.

Initially when I went to work I didn’t even feel like taking calls but once I got into a groove I couldn’t stop. I even started getting anxious when people weren’t calling in because there was no potential to make money if no one was on the phone. Some of my colleagues didn’t make any sales today and somehow I found myself coaching them and giving them tips. They appreciated it greatly. It damn near felt like I was getting effects from chosen, even though I don’t even own any version of Chosen.

Team leads, supervisors and mangers are already starting to notice me thanks to my performance today. In fact there’s was only one person out of my training group who outperformed me today and she has 25 years of sales experience. I have only 18 months worth (if you don’t count any MLM’s I participated in).

I actually can’t wait to go back to work tomorrow just to outdo myself. Currently running two RZP masked loops before bed. The solace in RZP is much more pleasant to me than the QV2 version. Subclub has once again outdone themselves. I’m fueled with positive energy and motivation, and RZP is making my misanthropic ass even be effortlessly social and fun around people, and towards potential customers.

Feels like years worth of negativity has been shattered and dissolved in under 24 hours.

4 Likes

No, for some weird reason, when we move someone’s journal from one category to another, it’s showing up as an edit. He moved this from News to Journals.

2 Likes

I put it in the news category?…sorry, don’t know where the hell my head has been lately

ran RICH just after midnight before going to sleep and damn the amount of positive energy it fills me with is immense. I can’t wait to even get to work today so I can try out more sales techniques and push my performance even higher than I did yesterday. I’m motivated to have fun and make money at the same time. I’m even filled with so much positive energy that people are responding to me differently than they have before.

People at work that wouldn’t even speak to me just last week are now opening up, laughing at my jokes and smiling when they interact with me. I experienced that all throughout the day yesterday. Internally there’s really no negativity bogging me down. It’s as if I don’t have any mental or emotional scars. It’s like all negativity has been erased from my existence on a soul level. I feel healed on a multidimensional level. Feels like there is nothing I cannot accomplish. RICH isn’t just making me richer money-wise, but emotionally, mentally and spiritually as well. I don’t even want to run any other sub or self improvement program for any reason or from any other producer than subclub after feeling this way. I also feel as if the 2 consecutive loops are enough. No temptation to disregard the instructions at all because I’m willing to be patient with this journey and experience the inner transformation, all while having fun doing it.

6 Likes

Thank you for asking. I edited it by changing the topic to “Journals - Major Programs”.

The major reasons for editing the text in a post is using a forbidden word, or becoming political in the tone.

So far I think you’ve been well within the rule. Thanks, dude!

Good insight!

1 Like

Love this :ok_hand:

1 Like

Starting to notice that I get undeniably better results from RICH ZP on my rest days. On Friday I got absolutely no sells despite my best efforts. Rest day was yesterday and I got a 60% closing rate with practically no effort, and at one point it was as high as 75%. Even one of the Managers noticed and went out of his way to point it out, and I could tell he was surprised as it was the highest he had seen all day.

I wasn’t quite as social as I have been the past few days but I’m still feeling positive nonetheless. I’m just not in the mood to talk until it’s time to handle business on the phone and make a sale. After my initial 3 weeks of RICH I’m not sure if I want to add EOG or not.

2 Likes

Gonna have to do this bullet point style:

• Think I already mentioned it but I definitely see more profound results on rest days.

*Finished tonight’s shift with a 50% closing rate for my sales. Pretty much sold every other person I spoke with today.

• Had to replace the battery in my car, and fix the AC system so the dealership gave me a loaner and I gotta say, I’m surprised at how unphased I feel inside of luxury vehicles. My regular car is luxurious too but the loaner I got today is much nicer, yet I feel like I’ve been driving it around for a year. Feels like it’s just the status quo. Like that’s how I’m supposed to be riding around in the first place.

• Had a sales team lead tell me today that ppl at my new job are going to know my name, and take notice based on how I’ve been performing. Even hinted that I’m myself am sales leadership potential. He confided in me that he seemed to know that I was going to be “the one”. Also informed me that he wasn’t the only team lead that thinks so either.

• Won’t say too much about it yet but I have another income opportunity that I may be able to manifest with some action within the next couple weeks.

• I haven’t been feeling “motivated” to make money per se, it just now feels like it’s a natural part of my day, like brushing my teeth. I feel weird when I’m not doing something that gets me paid.

6 Likes

Overall besides just having shattered straight through some deeply rooted negativity that I couldn’t seem to have shaken before RZP, I’ve also experienced:

• People smiling and interacting with me more.

• People Being more respectful I’m general.

• I’m more relaxed in general without the need to be on guard against others and their intentions.

• I’m consistently one of the top performers of my sales training class. I get the least amount of calls but I steadily have one of the highest closing rates every shift I work.

5 Likes

Making sales without much effort at all today

5 Likes

pLaCeBo!!!

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign : You’re trolling your own work? :rofl:

5 Likes

I did nothing. @Davisnwc was the one making the sales. :wink: