ZP Wealth - I AM My Own Source

Lol and while I’m training I’m consistently one of the top performers day in and day out. Only had one work day in the past 2 weeks where I made no sales and I think that was only a couple days after using RZP, since then I’ve been consistently producing.

RZP itself seems to be the most “perfect” sub program I’ve ever used. No reconciliation so far, doesn’t cause brain fog or subconscious resistance, no physical or mental fatigue, results are noticeable, profound, and have a completely natural feeling internally and externally, even doing just 2 loops is a breeze amd I hardly know where the time goes within that 30-minute timespan. Most importantly, it not only makes me feel good consistently but also brings consistent RESULTS, which is what anyone in their right mind runs subs for in the first place.

At this point @SaintSovereign if you wanna create a stronger version of RICH ZP and have me test it I’m down for sure.

6 Likes

I notice in regards to any potentially negative thoughts today, I’m not attached to them, In fact I just see them as thoughts, acknowledge them and then just move on to the next train of thought without getting attached emotionally.

The usual things that annoy me still do but hardly. Today I feel positive but not in a geeked out type of way. Just composed and ready to get to work, which will be happening here soon. Not sure if it’s recon but I’m feeling a slight boredom/satisfaction with ZP, like I wanna stop because I feel slightly complacent enough to switch subs, and RZP has checked all the marks for a subliminal that I’ve ever wanted. So it’s feels almost like I’m getting too much of a good thing and wanna move on. I wouldn’t even know what to run though since nothing else (not even my customs) seem to outperform RZP.

It’s whatever, not sure why I’m feeling an urge to switch but I won’t because that would be plain stupid. I’d like to see what else RZP is capable of.

Alright, a rough sales day just like last Friday, but at least I got a couple sales today unlike last week where I got none at all. The two biggest things I noticed today from RZP:

1. When I missed up during a sales process, my subconscious mind would begin actively coaching me on what to say and how to say it. Even if the call was already over, I would automatically start replaying the scenario in my head again, only with what I should’ve said when the call went wrong and ultimately me ending up with the sale (or at least making the process run smoother). Kinda like my mental history got rewritten so I know what to say next time I run into the same issue, and can overcome any potential objections. RZP is teaching me how to be my own damn sales coach lol.

2. I found out about this job while doing lyft about a month ago. A passenger was pretty late coming out so I almost left him behind but I ended up staying since he asked me to give him a couple more minutes. He gave me a quick rundown on what the job was like and I said what the hell and applied. My sales trainer asked how I found out about the job during my 2nd day with the company. When I mentioned the name of the man who told me, he blurted out that is one of the managers for the department I’d be working for. That in itself was a crazy “coincidence”.

Tonight I actually ended up running into him and he was extremely excited to see me. We did have a pretty dope conversation during his ride home. Once we caught up, he started calling over team leads and introducing me and told everyone how we met. Apparently he liked my attitude and way of doing business which is why he ended up telling me about the job in the first place (which I never knew before tonight). He was excited that I followed through and told all the team leads to take care of me since I’m good people in his book. He also said he wants to put me on his top sales team. He made such a scene that other people on the sales floor were trying to figure it who the hell I am, even some of my training mates looked surprised too lol.

I even had one guy instantly start sharing his secret sales tactics with me. I felt like a damn celebrity for a moment. One thing I’ve noticed since starting RZP too is that team leads and managers seem to get along with me better than just the entry level agents. I get along ok with them but when I chat with management, supervisors and team leads at this job it’s like a party, so I wonder if RZP is generating some type of energy that draws them to me.

12 Likes

Had to switch up the journal name because as soon as I opened up my web browser, I saw that a ZP version of Mogul is now available. Didn’t plan to switch anything up but for one, the temptation of combining rich, wanted and chosen ZP was becoming more tempting. Temptation got crushed once I saw mogul ZP available though. I bought mogul just to get the ZP version. Until EOG ZP drops, my stack will be:

• EOG QV2 (starting with stage 1 for the remainder of this cycle)

• Mogul ZP

• RICH ZP

I’ll of course be following the recommended listening pattern set for 1 QV2/ 2 ZP stacks.

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome!

1 Like

Yes. There’s a very potent aura in RZP. I’ll be adding the new objectives to that page today. :wink:

EDIT: You fully expressed that aura too, as that’s EXACTLY what it’s supposed to do.

10 Likes

HOLD UP!!!

so my interview stuff and recommendation wasn’t just from Chosen’s aura alone :thinking:

Thank you. Don’t think I got the chance to welcome you to the forum yet, so welcome. Wishing you best of luck on your journey. You definitely made a good choice by taking the steps with subclub being apart of it.

1 Like

Is it the same type of aura generated by Mogul ZP?…or is it a hybrid between a celebrity type of aura, mixed with an aura attracts wealth and opportunities?

2 Likes

Almost forgot to update about yesterday. So this has been happening already but I’m just now noticing it. There’s a female supervisor who seems to have taken a great liking to me, but I mean that in a platonic and professional way. Just noticed that this last week, she’s been laughing and joking with me WAY more than she does with her peers.

She’s a light hearted individual regardless but pretty much every time she sees me it seems to be expressed in an augmented manner and she’s very accommodating towards me. She’s one of those nice people who if I saw getting disrespected, I would defend her before she would even defend herself (I’ve been like that since a kid, even when it came to real cool dudes too).

Seems RZP was working its auric and energetic magic before I even fully noticed. Also, just found out the sales rep that pulled me aside the other night to give me some pointers, is being promoted to a supervisor. So apparently, RZP will attract those who not only already have established positions, but those on their way to the top as well. I don’t see why even RZP by itself wouldn’t attract mentors who could help you succeed.

He also told me to come sit right next to him when I got to work yesterday, he secluded me from my training class for the first couple hours I was in the building. This time it sees he just wanted to socialize. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

I appreciate you thanks :blush:

1 Like

Ran a loop of EOG QV2 stage 1. Made me wake up even more drowsy than I would’ve with 2 loops of RICH ZP. Despite the drowsiness I’m feeling like I’m in a relatively positive mood to start the day.

Ok so, that positive mood started fading quickly while I was in Florida traffic lol. Most drivers down here; whether you’re from Florida or not, make you want to get out of your car and punch them in the face.

When I got back home, I fell asleep and couldn’t get up until I popped 2 nootropic pills. Seems the energy demand for QV2 is larger than I remember but I haven’t even been away from QV2 for that long. At least the fatigue tells me it’s doing something.

Ok so basically even though it was a QV2 day, RICH ZP still showed results. At this point results are so consistent that I wish a dummy would come here and say that users are getting “placebo” based results.

@SaintSovereign you can still troll though lol.

• Still having higher level management being drawn to me. In fact I randomly found myself standing amongst a group of them joking tonight like we’ve all known each other for years. In fact, it happened twice during my shift.

• I had a sales manager brag to a team lead that I’m only in training but still consistently one of the department’s highest sales closers.

• Not sure why but I seem to find myself secluded from my training group a lot. At this point upper management knows more about me than the people I was hired alongside of. I don’t purposely seclude myself it just keeps happening. Like I’m seeing signs that I shouldn’t get too close to any of them because I’m not going to remain an entry level sales agent at this job…which reminds me, I had a team lead say out loud tonight that I’m going to end up being promoted because of how fast and sharp I am. He sees my potential and is starting to tell me often that I’m going to end up amongst department leadership quickly. The previous sales agent he kept telling that to ended up being promoted after only being an agent for 3 months. Coincidentally, that agent is the same female team lead I mentioned earlier in this journal.

• I closed above the department average tonight in terms of sales percentage, but left work pissed because I felt I could’ve done better. RZP is pushing me to better myself as a salesman every single day I go into work. I’m realizing my mistakes for deals I either don’t close, or deals I get but don’t close em out at a high a level as I could’ve, and implement what I learn immediately. I truly want to become untouchable at this job in terms of sales performance. With EOG and Mogul ZP now adding fuel to the flame, I seek to make that goal a reality.

4 Likes

Was on fire and basically sold to almost everyone I spoke to today (or rather yesterday since it’s after midnight now).

Finally getting to try out Mogul ZP. It energized me, then got me tired and then brought my energy back up so fast that all I heard in my brain was “wooowwww”. From there I began experiencing a slight euphoria. RZP played right after and it seems as if playing mogul beforehand balances out the slight fatigue I got from two loops of RICH ZP; so just from that alone, I can tell the scripts are synergistic.

Thought this combo would tire me out so this will be the last time I play it close to bedtime, because I’m sure I’ll be up all night now. Oh well, it’s my day off anyway. I currently feel a positive, calm, and focused determination. But I’m not even aiming to achieve anything at this particular moment. Just feels like I’m determined to accomplish whatever I choose to focus on, short or long term right now. Since tomorrow is a rest day, I’m hoping that this feeling comes up as soon as I hit the phones to start selling again.

My sex drive has also massively decreased. I really don’t care being that my focus isn’t sex or women right now anyway, just seems I’m calmly motivated to channel any built up sexual energy towards achieving goals right now.

7 Likes

This journal is awesome man! Im running rich/mogul as well. Amazing to see you getting so much sales success @Ice is in sales as well and we’re always looking for subs.

I can totally agree that RZP gives me such a positive vibe on sales calls, as if I’m running CHOSEN, but to attract clients instead of inspire teams

4 Likes

Looking for subs? YouTube subscribers?

And thanks man, I’ve honestly never been this good at sales in my life so this is yet another testament to the power of ZP. I can relate to the positive vibes thing. For the most part I’m able to keep my energy and outlook upbeat while selling, which has had me save plenty of sales before I lost em, and even helped turn the mood of some callers completely around in a positive way.

Hope you and @Ice become sales legends where you are, I know I aim to do the same thing where I’m at.

2 Likes

Would you recommend solo rich, solo mogul, or stacking straight from the get go?

They both have the same overarching goal : make you wealthy. I see no problem in stacking them from the beginning.

1 Like

Thanks @Davisnwc seems like you’re well on your way to legendary salesman status yourself. Great journal love the read

1 Like